1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Welcome to AranGrant!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Travel Outlet of Virginia a Texas Limited Liability Company's Website, located at arangrant.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use arangrant.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Terms and Conditions are elaborated and establish the purpose and conditions according to which is delivered by AranGrant, the service of gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations, or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes.
- Outwards Terms and Conditions the Service is regulated by relevant national and international laws.
AranGrant – website or juridical entity furthermore referred as ,,we, us, our,,.
The customer – a natural or juridical person visiting our Website, furthermore referred to as ,,you,,.
In order to use our website or our services, products, you have to fulfill the following conditions, but not limited to:
- you must be at least 18 years of age.
- you have the legal capacity to create a billing legal obligation.
- you will only use the services of the site to make reservations of any form offered by our services, only if you are authorized to do so both on your behalf and on behalf of third parties.
- all information supplied by you is true, accurate, current, and complete.
4. GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
When you book services using our website, you authorize us to act as your representative during the process of booking such services from the selected Travel Supplier. By doing so you also authorize us to make a payment for the above-mentioned products/and/or services in your name and on your behalf, as required. We shall issue the ticket and charge you, accordingly, depending on which product you book. The amount you are going to be charged will be displayed before your booking is confirmed by you.
The Customer shall be obliged to deliver all data that are complete and free of doubt, which is necessary for booking. In case the information is inaccurate or payment is processed with a credit card from a third person, we may require additional verification.
AranGrant is not responsible for the scheduled changes or cancelations. Airlines are entitled to modify, cancel or reschedule the flights they process. If there are any issues related to air tickets that have been contracted through our services, do not hesitate to let us know about this. In our turn, we guarantee you to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Information accessible via the AranGrant, its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of AranGrant and its licensors. The Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The reproduction or use of the trademarks, commercial names, or any other distinctive signs, including the website, of AranGrant, is prohibited and it will be prosecuted, according to the applicable national and international legislation.
6. BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE:
The Baggage Allowance is reflected on the order confirmation with AranGrant as well as on the electronic ticket.
The Customer should check directly with the airline, indicated on his itinerary, for the latest baggage allowance information in order to learn about the permitted count, size, and weight for every type of item he would like to bring on the trip.
Some Carriers offer lower fares that do not include luggage. Once you have selected your flight, check the order confirmation to find out if the luggage is included in your fare. If the luggage is not included, you will need to add it. In most cases, this service is available via the airline’s website. The cost of adding luggage is usually higher at the airport, so we recommend adding it before you check in.
With regard to the policy of charging luggage charges, it can be changed at any time by each airline company. There are companies that charge luggage charges for any luggage you carry. If your luggage exceeds the weight, size, or number specified in the airline policy, the airline may charge additional charges for carrying luggage.
7. SUPPLIERS: RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
The terms and conditions set forth in this agreement extend to all services provided by our company, including the services you conclude through us from our partners.
Under these conditions, our company will urge you to study in detail all the ones indicated in this agreement, so that there will still be no differences between the company and customers.
Since you contract any of our company's or of our partners' services through our company, you automatically agree to all fees charged for the contracted services, including those additional that companies may require. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if full payment is not received in a timely fashion. Some airline or hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your travel. Such a deposit is unrelated to any payment received by AranGrant for your booking.
We urge you to understand that any breach of the rules and restrictions of the providers of such providers may result in the cancelation of your reservation, the denial of access to the applicable product or travel services, the loss of any funds paid for such reservations, and/or the debit. of your account for any costs, we incur as a result of such an infringement.
8. REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAVEL
- Valid passport
- Sometimes visa requirements (for more information contact the Embassy of the visiting country)
- Depending on the destination, a Negative Covid-19 Test (for more information check the entry requirements of your destination country)
By providing our services or products that include travel to different countries, we are not responsible for any risks that particular countries possess, and we can not hold liability for any damages or losses related to travel to that particular countries.
9. TICKETING POLICIES
Once you have completed your booking on our website, you will receive an order confirmation with AranGrant on the email address provided by you. This email serves as proof that you have successfully made a reservation with AranGrant and it reflects your Passenger(s) details, Itinerary Details, and Summary of Charges.
Please note that the order confirmation is not the electronic ticket itself. A separate email with an e-ticket will follow once your reservation is verified and ticketed.
The ability to cancel or modify a booked flight is restricted and will depend on the airline's fare rules or other terms and conditions. While some airlines may allow free cancelations within 24 hours after the ticket issuance, this possibility is limited for specific airfares and ticket types. If you wish to cancel your reservation, please contact our Customer Care representatives and request the cancelation policy of your ticket.
Changes to name details are restricted by many airlines, therefore in case any change is required, the customer must be aware that modifications are applied only in accordance with the airline's policy. Most airlines treat a name change as a cancelation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply.
In case that you request any changes and/or modifications caused by force majeure circumstances are needed in your original booking (cancelation or modification), in addition to the terms and conditions of the airline company, our processing fees will apply.
You may be entitled to a partial refund if you cancel your booking. In addition to the cancelation terms and conditions of the airline company, our standard fees will apply.
The refundable amount will be credited back to the original source of payment, however, please be advised that the return period depends on your bank policy.
If you have booked with us any products or services, including flights, but don't turn up to check-in (no show), or, otherwise, do not avail yourself of the purchased products or services, you will not be entitled to any refund. You may, however, be entitled to a tax as you have already paid for your flight. This provision is subject to relevant airline policy.
Voluntary Cancellation by passengers
We understand that travel plans can change often. If you wish to cancel your booking, depending on your ticket policy, you may be eligible for a partial refund.
Ticket cancellation must be done at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight. Passengers holding tickets that were not canceled prior to departure, passengers who did not show for the flight or did not board after the check-in process, might not be eligible for a refund.
Refunds must be requested only within the ticket validity period and are only possible if the fare rules of the purchased ticket permit it. If you purchased a discounted fare, this may be partially or completely non-refundable.
For partially used tickets, the refundable amount will be recalculated according to the unused sector and only if the airline policy allows it. If there is no ticket value left, the unused tax (if any) will be refunded.
If your ticket is not eligible for a refund, we will offer alternative options according to the fare rules (e-credit or exchange if available).
When refunding the ticket, additional flight services purchased from third parties (e.g. insurance, airport transfer) are not canceled automatically. To cancel these services, please request them directly from the third-party provider of the specific service.
Schedule Changes and Involuntary Cancellation
If the Carrier cancels a flight or fails to operate it according to the originally scheduled time, you will have the possibility to choose one of the offered alternatives for your travel arrangements. We will ensure that you are notified of any significant changes once we become aware of them and we accept no liability for any changes or costs incurred that may result.
You will have the choice of accepting the change of timing or a new travel arrangement offered by the airline. If the changes are not acceptable, you might have the possibility to apply for a refund in accordance with the Conditions of Carriage. In case you are eligible for a refund, our processing fee applies, as well as the deduction of non-refundable fees.
Applicable surcharges in case of cancellation of the reservation
The ability to refund your ticket is subject to the rules of the ticketed fare and specific terms and conditions of the airline company, therefore, administrative fees and penalties may apply.
Our company services are provided in full by our agents, by services we mean processing any requests made by the customer to cancel, change the flight, or refund requests. For these services offered by our company via our Service Center, Social Media, or all other channels, a processing fee of $75 applies. All penalties and fees are calculated per ticket.
Progressing Fee for customers holding tickets with a Support Package included will be charged in accordance with the type of Package purchased.
Administrative Fees, Tips, and/or Support Packages are considered non-refundable charges. Also, any applicable airline penalty or cancellation fee is non-refundable by default and will be deducted from the amount to be returned to the cardholder.
Our company has no influence and therefore cannot be held liable for the outcome of the cancel/change/refund process, which is the total discretion of the airlines. Nevertheless, the processing fee paid to process your request, which is not the airline's fee to cancel/change/refund the ticket, is a service provided by our company and cannot be returned.
Refund Processing Time
In most cases, the refundable amount will be credited back to the original method of payment, however, there are exceptional situations where tickets will be refunded via alternative methods such as Cheque or PayPal. We will issue refunds for eligible tickets within 20 business days for credit/debit card purchases, but please note that this does not include your own bank processing time.
When you make a booking with AranGrant, you will need to provide us with accurate credit or debit card details. By providing your credit or debit card information, you authorize AranGrant to charge you for the total amount of travel services. You may see multiple charges: “Fares” and “Taxes and Fees” for the travel services in Total Amount - quoted in your booking.
If we encounter any issues while processing your payment, we will notify you. We will not be liable for any subsequent price increase as a result of payment failure. Any price increases are agreed upon with the Customer before the booking can be confirmed.
AranGrant will not be under any obligation to issue tickets before the payment process has been completed. You will receive your booking confirmation and electronic invoice via email to the address provided by you at the time of your booking.
The dispute resolution methods arising from violations of our website or the following agreement will be settled on the basis of Compulsory Arbitration by the US Arbitration Association. An exception to the above is that you have the right to apply to a competent territorial court, but since you resort to it, you are waiving the right to address the US Arbitration Association. By using our site or our service, you automatically agree to the dispute resolution procedures outlined above. From the moment you access our site or our services, you automatically agree with all the indicated arbitration. This Agreement, and any dispute between you and the Company, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Virginia without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by filling out an arbitration opt-out letter and sending it to our email within 30 days of first accepting these Terms.
By accessing this website or by requesting our services, you agree with the Terms and Conditions that we impose. We are not responsible for the fact that you have not thoroughly studied all that is stated in this agreement.
Under this agreement, the payment processing services for goods and/or services purchased on this website are provided by AranGrant on behalf of the airlines depending on the type of payment method used and on the type of services and goods.
Procedure for Resolution of Disputes.
The base of our company is the customers' gratification, in fact, if there is a conflict between us, we try as soon as possible to solve the problem in the most economical and benevolent manner. Respectively, you agree to solve any conflict or petition relating in any way to the website, any trading with our customer service agents, any services and products furnished, any presentation made by us by getting in touch with our customer support or suggesting a claim via an online form.
Credit Card Chargebacks.
You have the ability to dispute charges with credit card companies ("chargebacks"). If you have a question about a charge on your credit card statement, we encourage you to call AranGrant prior to disputing a charge with your credit card company to discuss any questions or concerns about your charges with us. We retain the right to cancel any travel reservation in the event of a chargeback related to that reservation.
- Chargebacks resulting from non-cancellable reservations in the event that AranGrant or the Supplier cannot provide a refund, whether or not the reservation is used.
- Chargebacks resulting from charges authorized by family, friends, associates, or other third parties with direct access to You, the User’s, credit card.
- Chargebacks arising from the Supplier’s failure to deliver a product or service in a manner that’s consistent with the Supplier’s product description.
- Chargebacks resulting from force majeure or other circumstances (including the bankruptcy of the AranGrant Suppliers, Services Providers) that are beyond the control of arangrant.com or its affiliates.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All information contained on our website is disseminated as disseminated. We do not guarantee in any way the timeliness, accuracy, or availability of information unless these are guaranteed by statute or other laws and international treaties on the websites. In no event, including, but not limited to, negligence will, AranGrant, including its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, licensors, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Site and its contents (collectively the "Covered Parties"), be liable to any person or entity for any injury, loss, claim, damage or for any special, punitive, exemplary, direct, indirect, incidental, compensatory or consequential damages of any kind, regardless of whether are based on the contract, tort, negligence, offenses, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or in any way related with the activities or business of our Company, including but not limited to: (i) loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data or other intangible losses; (ii) the use, or inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or non-performance of the website or the services or materials on the website or the reserved travel reservations through the AranGrant call center, even if they are informed about the possibility of such damages; (iii) unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions; (iv) the provision or failure to provide any service; (v) errors or inaccuracies contained on the Website or any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Website; (vi) any transactions entered into through this Website; (vii) any damages or viruses that may infect computer equipment or other property, or any loss of data, access, use or use of your account browsing the Website, or downloading materials, data, text, images, videos, audio or other information from the Website or associated with any e-mail or links sent by AranGrant; or (viii) damages otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, any delay or inability to use the Website, or any information, products, or services obtained through the Website.
In no case shall our total liability, or that of our suppliers or distributors, exceed the total costs stipulated in the itinerary that generate such liability. Please note that claims or cause of action arising out of or in connection with your access and use, or the purchase of products and/or services from the Website must be submitted within one hundred eighty (180) days from the date the purchase was completed. The legislation in force does not allow limits or exclusions regarding the liability for the harmed damages, so the ones indicated above may not apply in your case. Your use of the site will be at your own risk. Our company acts as an intermediary or as an agent for the products and services related to travel such as air transport, hotel accommodation, meals, travel insurance, etc., and is in no way responsible for the products and services of these suppliers.
The carriers, hotels, and other providers that provide travel or other services on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of AranGrant or its Covered Parties. Our company and the subsidiaries of the company are not responsible for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, guarantees, violations, or negligence of such providers or for any personal injury, death, loss, accident, delay, material damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from them, at the same time. We have no liability and will not make any refund or accept responsibility for any damage in case of any delays, cancelations, overbooking, strike, labor disputes, bankruptcy, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, force majeure or other causes beyond the Covered Partied direct control.
No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Service Provider's, that provides services on this website, breach of warranty, nor for any other wrongdoing of a Service Provider (including any liability in tort), as to any products and/or services available through this website. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Service Provider's failure to comply with this Agreement or with applicable federal, state, provincial, and local law.
By using our site, you will automatically agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement and you will not bring any legal proceedings against our company, or its Covered Parties. Therefore, both AranGrant, its Covered Parties are not responsible for any loss or damage to the property or injury of any person caused by any defect, negligence, or any other wrongful act of omission or any non-compliance by any kind.
Tourism provider; any inconvenience, loss of pleasure, mental suffering or other similar matter; any delayed departure, missed connections, replacement of accommodations, termination of service or changes in rates and charges; any cancelation or double reservation of reservations or tickets outside the reasonable control of AranGrant; and any claims of any kind arising out of or in connection with air transport or other transport services, products or other features performed (or not) or arising (or not) in connection with your travels. To exclude other claims, we inform you that we are not responsible for any delays, cancelations, or changes to the flight programs performed by the airlines. The limitations specified in these Terms and Conditions will survive and apply even if it is found that any limited remedy specified in these Terms and Conditions has failed to achieve its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these Terms and Conditions to ensure the benefit of AranGrant, its affiliates, and the providers of travel products and services purchased through our website.
14. FORCE MAJEURE
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure” event. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of our obligations or contracts, for interruption of service directly or indirectly from acts of God.
No party will be held legally responsible for any losses or damages of nature incurred or suffered by that other party, as long as this failure or delay is the direct result of a Force Majeure event.
Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
- Other causes, beyond our reasonable control.
In case of Force Majeure Event:
As a Travel Agency, we are committed to follow the established policy and try to prescribe an alternative resolution that will suit both sides. Airlines might offer waivers to cancel, postpone trips or provide a refund to the passengers that might be accessible in case a specific flight that was affected is canceled. In case that you request any changes and/or modifications caused by force majeure circumstances are needed in your original booking (cancelation or modification), in addition to the terms and conditions of the airline company, our processing fees will apply.
Allows you to cancel now and book new flights at a later date once you are ready to travel again. New flights must be within the airline’s requirements, which usually consist of a rebooking deadline or travel-must-commence-by date. These are typically 1 year after the date of purchase. This is the preferred and faster option as per the airline's rules and policies, as not all airlines are allowing refund options.
Some airlines are waiving their penalty fees to allow you to book new flights. New flights are subject to airline restrictions and fare differences. Changes are only allowed for unflown flights. When you request to change your flight with us, we will handle fulfilling your request with the airline on your behalf.
If you cannot change your flights, you may be entitled to a refund. Some airlines are allowing some tickets to be refunded even if you purchased non-refundable tickets. Refunds are usually only available for unflown flights. When you request a refund with us, we will cancel your booking and will handle fulfilling your request with the airline on your behalf.
The Travel Agent will provide refunds based on the circumstances of the case, and only when the following conditions are met:
(i) an airline cancels or significantly changes a flight,
(ii) an airline acknowledges that a consumer is entitled to a refund, and
(iii) passenger funds are possessed by a ticket agent.
If these conditions aren't met, the Travel agent will not make any refunds, or the obligation to provide a refund, according to DOT Enforcement Notices, belongs to the airlines/ carriers.
- Our company services are provided in full by our agents, by services we mean processing any requests made by the customer to cancel, change the flight or refund requests, so for these services offered by our company a separate reduced fee will be charged.
- Our company has no influence and therefore cannot be held liable for the outcome of the cancel/change/refund process, which is the total discretion of the airlines. Nevertheless, the fee paid to process your request, which is not the airline's fee to cancel/change/refund the ticket, is a service provided by our company and cannot be returned.
You admit to protect and recognize our company it’s associates, partners, business partners, and/or their respective traders and any of their respective leaders, directors, managers, employees, and agents from and against any declarations, causes of action, requests, reclamations, losses, injuries, fines, sanctions or other amounts of any kind, including legal and accounting expenses, brought by:
- your exploitation of the website
- your infractions of laws or the rights of a third party
by third parties as a result of your infraction of these Terms and Conditions, information, or documents mentioned on the website
- your or on your benefit in an overabundance of the responsibilities described
16. RELATED LEGISLATION
Travelers/customers need to know that any travel in other countries to arrive at their destination, most probably are subject to the Montreal Convention, or now to the Warsaw Convention and its amendments, also in particular cases can be regulated by Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancelation or long delay of flights. On these travelers, the contract of carriage of goods is embodied in any applicable tariffs, governs, and may limit the liability of the carrier.
17. NOTICE OF CONTRACT TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE
- The following notice applies to all national and international airlines: to any notice or receipt of the airline; and to the airline's individual terms and conditions (Conditions), related rules, regulations, and policies (Regulations), and any applicable costs.
- If you use more than one airline for your travel - different Conditions, Regulations, and any applicable tariffs/charges may apply for each airline.
- The Conditions, Regulations, and any applicable charges of each airline are, by this notice, incorporated into and made part of your contract of carriage.
- The Conditions may include, but are not restricted to:
- Conditions and limits on the airline's responsibilities for the bodily wounds or death of passengers.
- Application of the airline's Conditions and limits of responsibilities to the acts of the businesses and people, associated with the airline, their supporters, and representatives, including anyone, providing services or goods to the airline.
- Claims, restrictions, including time limits by which passengers must file claims or bring legal actions against the airline.
- Rules about reconfirmations or reservations; check-in times; the use, duration, and validity of air transportation services; and the airliner's right to refuse passengers access to the aircraft.
- Rights of the airline and limits on the airlines' responsibilities for delay or failure to achieve service, including schedule changes, the substitution of alternative carriers or aircraft and re-routing, and, when required by applicable law, the obligation of the airline to notify passengers of the identity of the operating carrier or substituted aircraft.
- Rights of the airline to refuse access to passengers who fail to comply with applicable laws or who fail to present all necessary travel documents.
- You can obtain more information about your contract of carriage, and find out how to request a copy, at places where tickets are sold. Many airlines also have this information on their websites. When required by applicable law, you have the right to inspect the full text of your contract of carriage at the airline's airport and sales offices, and upon request, to receive a copy by mail or another delivery service from each airline - free of charge.
- If a carrier sells air transportation services or checks baggage specifying carriage on another carrier, it does so only as an agent for the other carrier.
18. PROHIBITED ITEMS
For safety reasons, dangerous goods must not be packed in checked or cabin (unchecked) baggage except as specifically permitted. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing materials, poisons, infectious substances, and briefcases with installed alarm devices. For security reasons, other restrictions may apply. Check with your carrier. Federal law forbids the carriage of dangerous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person.
19. DISCOUNT COUPONS
A Discount Coupon is a voucher you have received by email accompanied by a code that can be used to book airline tickets on arangrant.com.
To apply the voucher, go to arangrant.com, select the desired flight option, and insert the voucher ID on the checkout page. Please note that you can choose any flight available, even if the flight takes place after the voucher's expiry date.
A coupon can be applied only on tickets purchased directly from our website.
Coupons are applicable per passenger. One Coupon can only be used to discount the ticket price of one passenger. Vouchers cannot be used to discount the price of infant tickets.
Vouchers are valid for 1 year after the date of issue.
Each voucher code can only be used once at arangrant.com. Making multiple copies, modifying, or changing a Voucher is not permitted in any way.
Vouchers issued by AranGrant can be transferred to another passenger. To transfer this voucher you must provide the passenger with the voucher ID. Disclosing this information to any person shall constitute authorization for that person to use the voucher. The owner is solely responsible for protecting this information from disclosure and AranGrant assumes no responsibility for unauthorized use of the voucher by any person who presents this data at the time of purchase.
Theft or Loss:
The voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
20. ADDITIONAL SERVICE BUNDLES
The service bundles offered along with the tickets, allow You additional flexibility in case of reservation changes, ticket cancellations within 24 hours after purchase, and Price Drop Protection offers further price protection services, subject to the following terms:
- You can either choose to purchase a Standard plan or Flexible plan service bundle.
- Reservation changes include, but are not limited to date change, routing change, name correction, seats reinstatement.
- Our regular processing fee when a reservation change is requested is $75.00. If a service bundle is acquired the processing fee is reduced to $25.00 with a Standard plan, and the processing fee is $0.00 with a Flexible plan.
- The service bundle, whether Standard or Flexible, does not extend towards additional fees (change penalty or fare difference) that Travel Suppliers may require.
- For ticket cancellation requested within 24 hours of booking, exclusively for the US market, AranGrant does not charge any processing fees during this 24 hour window after booking. For similar requests outside of 24 hours of booking, or non-US markets in addition to airline company fare rules, our processing fees apply.
- Price Drop Protection is a service offered in addition to the ticket which consists of AranGrant searching for your exact itinerary (flight numbers and travel dates) within 24 hours after Your booking in order to spot any price changes that can lead to additional savings on the ticket(s) You booked with AranGrant.
- If you purchase Price Drop Protection, You authorize AranGrant, in case a lower price is found, to rebook Your itinerary and reissue Your ticket(s) by keeping the same itinerary. Any savings obtained from rebooking Your itinerary under Price Drop Protection will be shared with You based on the agreed bundle type. For Standard plan the share is 50% of the savings, while for Flexible plan the share is 75% of the savings.
- The eligible refund amount will be credited to You via the original form of payment, for such purpose AranGrant will reach out to you to collect the needed payment details.
- The Price Drop Protection is not available on all itineraries or all airlines and it does not serve as any sort of guarantee of savings. If within a given 24 hours AranGrant is not able to spot price changes, the ticket(s) will remain as originally booked.
- Costs for Standard and Flexible plans and Price Drop Protection are non-refundable and shall be considered consumed once any of the given available options are exercised.
21. CANCEL FOR ANY REASON (CFAR) PLAN
The AranGrant Cancel for Any Reason plan is the second package offered in addition to airline ticket cost, once chosen it allows the customer(s) to request ticket cancellation without any documentation and receive a partial refund under below terms:
- The cancellation request must be made with our Customer Care department via chat, phone or ‘Contact us’ form at least 24 hours prior to your first scheduled departure.
- The plan does not apply to tickets changed or canceled directly with the airline. In such cases the plan is to be considered consumed.
- Once the 24 hours prior to the first departure limit has been passed, the Plan will be considered consumed and airline imposed fare rules will apply.
- The costs associated with Cancel for Any Reason plan are non-refundable.
- The cancellation request has effects towards the entire reservation and can not be applied towards an individual flight segment.
- The plan is to be considered consumed once the trip has started, it does not offer coverage mid-trip.
- Once a valid cancellation request is received, the customer will be refunded the exact percentage of the ticket cost stipulated in the purchased plan. The AranGrant Cancel for Any Reason plan does not stipulate a full refund.
- No additional to the ticket expenses (pre-selected seats, additional baggage, insurance packages, etc) are covered by the plan, and will not be refunded.
- A refund under the given plan will be issued within 15 days of the request being received. Money will be credited to the original form of payment.
- In case of full refunds issued due to involuntary flight cancellation as result of airline schedule changes, irregular operations or other nature or God events, the plan will be considered consumed and remains non refundable.
22. TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN
The purpose of the Travel Protection Plan (further on TP) is to provide advanced concierge services, including assistance with refunds and reservation changes due to flight cancellations, medical reasons, and/or other various circumstances that can occur during your trip.
Passengers insured by our TP plan will receive assistance services at their earliest convenience. We also undertake to handle all the cases related to the airlines on your behalf.
Please note that the TP plan is not an insurance policy and shall not be treated as such.
The TP plan includes:
100% refund for flight cancellation due to Acts of God or airline bankruptcy.
The present service includes the passenger's assistance in order to receive a 100% compensation in case of flight cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or bankruptcy of the airline.
For purpose of this service, the following definitions apply:
“Flight cancellation” means the event which occurs when the airline no longer operates a flight, and they are providing written confirmation of that.
“Unforeseen circumstances” means any extraordinary event that can be described as an Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of an airline. Like hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, cyclones, thunderstorms, blizzards, volcanic eruptions, high winds, excessive precipitation, wildfires and other natural disorders, or civil disorder and unrest, political instability, quarantine, aircraft maintenance problems and security issues.
“Airline bankruptcy” means a legal status of an airline of being unable to repay its debts which has been confirmed by a court order.
To obtain the above-mentioned service, a request must be sent to our support team within 24 hours of flight cancellation. The request must contain written documentation issued by the airline confirming the flight cancellation, which allows you to be eligible for compensation.
The refund will be processed within three weeks of receiving the request.
100% refund for fully unused tickets in case of hospitalization.
The present service includes the passenger's assistance in order to receive a 100% compensation for fully unused tickets in cases when the passenger is hospitalized and as a consequence of that is unable to take the trip.
For this service, the passenger must submit his/her request to our support team at least 24 hours prior to flight scheduled departure. The request must be confirmed by admittance or discharge forms, which should include the exact time period when the passenger is prohibited from making the trip.
The refund is to be processed within three weeks of the request being received.
In the case of partially used tickets, when the passenger is hospitalized and cannot continue the trip, we will work with the airline on behalf of the passenger to reschedule the trip at no charge fees. However, the passenger might be required to cover the difference between fares. The change request is to be processed within 3 days.
50% guaranteed refund for fully unused tickets in case of sickness.
This includes the passenger’s assistance to receive a 50% refund of fully unused tickets for passengers unable to make their trip due to sickness.
In this case, the request must be submitted with our support team at least 24 hours prior to flight scheduled departure and must be accompanied by a verifiable doctor’s note, which should include the exact time period when the passenger is prohibited from making the trip. The refund is to be processed within three weeks of the request being received.
Free exchange in case of a missed flight or missed connection.
The present service includes a free-of-charge ticket exchange in case the passenger misses the trip departure as a result of airline schedule changes or unforeseen circumstances, as described above.
In this case, the request must be submitted with our support team at least 24 hours prior to flight scheduled departure and the passenger can be rescheduled on a flight within 5 days of the original flight on the same airline.
The change request is to be processed within 3 days.
Extra air concierge services
This service is available only for the requests submitted at least 24 hours prior to the flight scheduled departure, and includes:
- Waiver of our processing fee in case of requests for regular ticket changes or cancellations, when the passenger is unable to make his/her trip for any reason.
- A guarantee to find the best available flight options in case of reservation changes.
- Assistance with special services and meal requests.
- A guarantee of request handling and resolution with 3 days of the request being received.
Please note that airline fees and fare differences might apply. Our processing fees are waived only for the first change of the protected reservation.
This service provides the passengers with assistance in order to locate and retrieve any checked baggage that has been lost or misdirected by the airline.
The service is offered under the below conditions.
- The service is offered per person and per reservation, regardless of the number of stopovers and connections associated with that.
- This service is offered only for baggage checked at the airport. Carry-on bags are not covered.
- The service does not cover tickets bought separately, under different airline confirmation numbers and/or different ticket numbers.
If a bag is lost or misdirected the passenger must first report it to the airline by opening a claim and receive a unique identifier associated with that (i.e. reference or tracking number). If the passenger does not mention the given identifier, the request will not be processed.
In such a case, the request must be submitted with our support team within 24 hours of the arrival time of the flight on which the bag was lost, and must contain a copy of the claim submitted by the passenger with the airline. Requests out of the 24 hours window will not be processed.
By submitting such a request the passenger authorizes us to communicate directly with the airline on his/her behalf.
If a lost or misdirected bag is not returned to the passenger within 120 hours of your flight arrival time, the passenger will be paid USD $500.00 for each undelivered bag. The service is limited to compensation of up to 2 undelivered bags.
In case of delivery of a wrong bag, the passenger needs to provide a receipt and copy of the report that the wrong bag has been delivered. In such a case, we’ll have an additional 72 hours to locate the correct bag.
If wrong information is provided when submitting the request, our support team will reach out to the passenger and request to correct that information. We’ll not be able to provide the service if a response is not received within 12 hours, and the case will be closed.
If a delivery address was not provided when submitting the claim for the lost bag with the airline, we’ll close the case once the given bag arrives at the landing airport.
USD $25.00 voucher for future purchase
Once the Travel Protection Plan has been activated, a bonus voucher in the amount of USD $25.00 will be issued along with it. The voucher is valid for one year after its issuance date. It can be transferred and may be used by any third party. Only one voucher may be used to purchase a ticket.
- The Plan is available for purchase only at the time of booking.
- The fees associated with the Plan are non-refundable and shall be considered consumed once any of the given available options are exercised.
- The services are available to the passenger only and do not apply to his/her companion unless such companions have activated the Plan as well.
- If the passenger is entitled to more than one service or compensation, s/he will be granted only one, exchange or refund. Once such is used, the Protection Plan is to be considered consumed.
- Requests under Travel Protection Plan are to be submitted with our Customer Care team via Contact us form, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +1 888-818-3963.