Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find cheap business class ticket to Singapore from US
Singapore is a popular destination for both leisure and business travelers. While it’s well-known for its stunning skyline, rich culture, and delicious cuisine, many visitors also appreciate the convenience and comfort of flying business class. However, purchasing a business class ticket can often come with a hefty price tag. Luckily, there are ways to find cheap business class tickets to Singapore from the US without sacrificing quality or comfort. In this article, we’ll explore some tips and tricks to help you find affordable business class flights to Singapore, so you can enjoy a luxurious travel experience without breaking the bank.
5 Tips for Your First Trip to Singapore
If you’re planning your first trip to Singapore, there are a few things to keep in mind to make the most of your experience. Here are five tips to help you navigate this vibrant and multicultural city:
- Get a Singapore Tourist Pass: This pass allows unlimited travel on public transportation and can save you money if you plan to use the MRT or buses frequently.
- Try the local food: Singapore is known for its diverse and delicious food scene. Be sure to try some of the local specialties like laksa, chicken rice, and chili crab.
- Visit the hawker centers: Hawker centers are a staple of Singaporean cuisine and offer a wide variety of affordable and delicious food options.
- Be respectful of local customs: Singapore has a unique blend of cultures and traditions, so it’s important to be aware of local customs and show respect for them.
- Don’t forget the attractions: Singapore has a variety of attractions, from the futuristic Gardens by the Bay to the historical and cultural district of Chinatown. Be sure to check out some of the city’s iconic sights.
5 Top Tourist Attractions in Singapore
- Gardens by the Bay: One of Singapore’s most iconic tourist attractions, Gardens by the Bay features a stunning collection of gardens and futuristic supertrees. Visitors can stroll through the colorful flower domes, explore the indoor waterfall, or take a walk along the OCBC Skyway for breathtaking views of the city skyline.
- Marina Bay Sands: A popular destination for both tourists and locals, Marina Bay Sands is a luxury resort complex that features a variety of entertainment options, including a casino, shopping mall, and multiple restaurants. The complex also offers stunning views of the city and is home to the world-famous infinity pool.
- Sentosa Island: Located just off the southern coast of Singapore, Sentosa Island is a popular tourist destination that offers a variety of attractions, including beaches, theme parks, and a golf course. Visitors can also take a cable car ride to the island for stunning views of the city.
- Singapore Zoo: Known for its open-concept animal habitats, the Singapore Zoo offers visitors a unique and interactive wildlife experience. Visitors can watch orangutans swing through the trees, feed giraffes, or take a night safari to see nocturnal animals in action.
- Chinatown: A vibrant and bustling district, Chinatown is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to experience Singapore’s cultural heritage. Visitors can explore the traditional shophouses, sample local street food, or visit the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple for a glimpse into the city’s rich history.
Overall, Singapore offers a wide variety of attractions and experiences for visitors of all ages and interests. Whether you’re looking to explore the city’s futuristic architecture or immerse yourself in its cultural heritage, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant and dynamic city.
Changi Airport in Singapore
Changi Airport in Singapore is one of the busiest and most well-known airports in the world. It has consistently been ranked as the world’s best airport by Skytrax for several years. The airport is located about 17 kilometers from the city center and is accessible by several modes of transportation, including taxi, bus, and train.
Changi Airport is renowned for its state-of-the-art facilities and services, which include luxurious lounges, ample shopping and dining options, and a range of entertainment activities such as movie theaters and gardens. The airport also offers free Wi-Fi, charging stations, and baggage storage services for travelers’ convenience.
One of the airport’s main attractions is the Jewel Changi Airport, a multi-purpose complex that houses an indoor forest, a waterfall, and numerous shops and restaurants. The complex also features the world’s tallest indoor waterfall, the HSBC Rain Vortex, which is an impressive sight to behold.
Changi Airport is also known for its efficiency and punctuality, making it a great option for travelers looking for a hassle-free airport experience. Its commitment to sustainability and eco-friendliness has earned it several awards and recognitions, including the Carbon Accreditation Level 4 certification.
Overall, Changi Airport offers an unparalleled airport experience, with its modern amenities, world-class facilities, and commitment to sustainability.
Best time to visit to Singapore
The best time to visit Singapore is between February and April. During these months, the weather is generally pleasant, with temperatures ranging from 25 to 30 degrees Celsius and relatively low humidity. Additionally, this period falls between the major holiday seasons, so there are fewer crowds and better hotel rates.
Another good time to visit Singapore is from July to September, during the city-state’s Great Singapore Sale and the Formula One Grand Prix. This period offers a lively atmosphere with many events and activities, but be prepared for hot and humid weather with occasional showers.
However, visitors should avoid traveling to Singapore during the monsoon season from November to January, as heavy rainfall and thunderstorms are common during this time. This can make outdoor activities difficult and result in flooded streets and traffic disruptions.
It’s important to note that Singapore experiences relatively consistent weather throughout the year, so tourists can visit at any time. However, it’s recommended to check the weather forecast and plan accordingly, especially if visiting during the monsoon season.
Flying Time from United States to Singapore
The flying time from the United States to Singapore depends on the departure city and the airline, as well as the number of stops and layover time.
Here are the estimated flying times for non-stop flights from some major US cities to Singapore:
- From New York City: around 18 hours
- From Los Angeles: around 17 hours
- From San Francisco: around 16 hours
- From Chicago: around 19 hours
- From Houston: around 22 hours
- From Miami: around 23 hours
Keep in mind that most flights to Singapore from the US have one or more stops, which can add several hours to the overall travel time. Some common layover cities include Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, and Taipei.
It’s also important to consider time differences when planning a trip to Singapore. The city-state is 12 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time, so travelers may experience jet lag upon arrival. It’s recommended to adjust sleep schedules before departure and stay hydrated during the flight to help mitigate the effects of jet lag.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Singapore
Here are the top 10 best business class airlines to fly to Singapore from the USA, based on factors such as in-flight amenities, service quality, and overall experience:
- Singapore Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Japan Airlines
- All Nippon Airways (ANA)
- Korean Air
- Etihad Airways
- United Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
Singapore Airlines is consistently ranked as one of the best airlines in the world, with luxurious business class cabins and top-notch in-flight service. Emirates and Qatar Airways also offer exceptional business class experiences, with spacious seats, gourmet meals, and extensive entertainment options.
Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, and ANA are popular choices for travelers flying from the West Coast, while Korean Air and Etihad Airways offer convenient routes for travelers from the East Coast. United Airlines and Delta Air Lines are US-based airlines with solid business class offerings on their routes to Singapore.
Contact Our Travel Agents
For those planning a business trip, look no further than AranGrant for secure and stress-free travel booking services. Our insider deals are unbeatable, and our team of industry experts is available around the clock to customize your itinerary to meet your specific needs, even for last-minute bookings. With access to privately negotiated airfares, you can save up to 70% on your business class flight. Don’t hesitate any longer, contact our agents today or request a personalized quote for a premium business class travel experience.