Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Get Business Class Tickets to Amsterdam from the US
To get business class tickets from the US to Amsterdam, start by determining your travel dates and searching for flights, for instance, on our website or directly with airlines like Delta, KLM, or United. Arangrant travel experts will help you compare prices and check for any discounts or promotions that may be available, such as those for frequent flyers, military personnel, or seniors.
Once you find a ticket that fits your budget and needs, book it and double-check the details of your trip. Before leaving for Amsterdam, make sure you have all necessary travel documents, appropriate clothing, and plan for logistics like transportation and accommodations. Flying business class is a great way to elevate your travel experience to Amsterdam.
3 Pieces of Advice to Follow When Traveling to Amsterdam
Here are three pieces of advice to follow when traveling to Amsterdam:
- Watch out for bicycles: Amsterdam is a very bike-friendly city, and locals use bikes as their primary mode of transportation. As a result, there are many cyclists on the roads and bike lanes, so it’s important to be aware of your surroundings and watch out for them when crossing the street or walking on the sidewalk. Always look both ways before crossing, and don’t walk in the bike lanes.
- Respect local customs: Amsterdam is known for its liberal attitudes, but it’s important to remember that it’s still a foreign city with its own customs and etiquette. For example, it’s customary to greet people with a handshake, and it’s considered rude to speak loudly in public or to litter. Additionally, be aware of the city’s drug laws and use caution if you choose to partake in any substances.
- Explore beyond the tourist areas: While the tourist areas in Amsterdam are certainly worth visiting, there’s much more to the city than just the popular attractions. Take the time to explore neighborhoods like De Pijp or Jordaan, which offer a more authentic Amsterdam experience with their charming streets, local markets, and trendy cafes. You’ll discover a side of the city that most tourists miss and get a better sense of what life in Amsterdam is really like.
3 Amazing Attractions to Visit in Amsterdam
Speaking of Amsterdam’s attractions, here are three of them that you might not want to miss on:
- Van Gogh Museum: The Van Gogh Museum is a must-visit attraction for art lovers. It houses the largest collection of paintings by Vincent van Gogh, as well as works by his contemporaries. The museum also has an extensive collection of letters and personal artifacts that offer insight into the life and work of this renowned artist.
- Anne Frank House: The Anne Frank House is a powerful and moving museum that tells the story of Anne Frank, a young Jewish girl who went into hiding with her family during World War II. Visitors can tour the secret annex where the Franks lived for two years, as well as see exhibits that explore the wider context of the Holocaust.
- Vondelpark: Vondelpark is a beautiful green space in the heart of Amsterdam. It’s a great place to relax, have a picnic, or go for a bike ride. The park also hosts various events throughout the year, including outdoor concerts and theater performances.
Whether you’re interested in art, history, or nature, these attractions offer something for everyone and are sure to make your visit to Amsterdam unforgettable.
3 Main Airports in Amsterdam
Amsterdam has one main international airport and two smaller airports. Here are the three main airports in Amsterdam:
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS): Schiphol Airport is the main international airport in Amsterdam and one of the busiest airports in Europe. It’s located approximately 20 minutes from the city center and offers flights to destinations all over the world. The airport has excellent amenities, including shops, restaurants, and lounges.
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport (RTM): Rotterdam The Hague Airport is a smaller airport located approximately one hour from Amsterdam. It offers flights to various European destinations and is a popular choice for budget airlines. The airport is easily accessible by public transportation and offers car rental services.
- Eindhoven Airport: Eindhoven Airport (EIN) is another smaller airport located approximately one and a half hours from Amsterdam. It offers flights to various European destinations and is a popular choice for budget airlines. The airport is easily accessible by public transportation and offers car rental services.
While Schiphol Airport is the main international airport in Amsterdam, the other two airports are convenient options for travelers looking for budget flights or alternative routes.
The Best Month to Travel to Amsterdam
Amsterdam is a unique and fun city, which makes it a popular destination in Europe. The most popular and arguably the best time to visit Amsterdam is during the summer months of June through August when the weather is warm and the city is bustling with activity. During this time, you can enjoy outdoor activities such as biking or walking around the city’s many parks, and attend festivals such as the Amsterdam Gay Pride Parade or the Grachtenfestival.
If you prefer milder weather and fewer crowds, the best time to visit Amsterdam is during the shoulder seasons of April to May and September to November. The weather is still pleasant, and the city is less crowded than in the summer months. You can also catch the beautiful tulip blossoms at Keukenhof Gardens in the springtime.
However, if you’re on a budget, the winter months of December through February may be the best time to travel to Amsterdam, as the city experiences a lull in tourism, and you can find lower hotel rates and airfare prices. Just be prepared for colder weather and shorter days, as well as the possibility of rain or snow.
Flight Times to Amsterdam from Major US Cities
Here are approximate flight times to Amsterdam from major US cities:
- New York City: Flight time from New York to Amsterdam is approximately 7 to 8 hours.
- Los Angeles: Flight time from Los Angeles to Amsterdam is approximately 10 to 11 hours.
- Chicago: Flight time from Chicago to Amsterdam is approximately 8 to 9 hours.
- Houston: Flight time from Houston to Amsterdam is approximately 10 to 11 hours.
- Miami: Flight time from Miami to Amsterdam is approximately 9 to 10 hours.
- San Francisco: Flight time from San Francisco to Amsterdam is approximately 11 to 12 hours.
These are only approximate times and may vary depending on factors such as airline, routing, and weather conditions. It’s important to check with your airline for specific flight times and schedules. Additionally, it’s recommended to arrive at the airport at least two hours before your scheduled departure time to allow for check-in and security procedures.
Airlines That Offer Business Class Flights to Amsterdam
There are several airlines that offer business class flights to Amsterdam. Here are some of the major airlines:
- Delta Airlines
- United Airlines
- Air France
- British Airways
These are just a few of the airlines that offer business class flights to Amsterdam. It’s important to compare prices and services to find the best option for your needs and budget.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Are you looking for a simple and easy way to plan your trip? Look no further than AranGrant. Our team of travel agents are experts in the industry and available around the clock to provide immediate assistance. Whether you’re just a few hours away from boarding or planning your trip in advance, AranGrant makes booking your trip to any international destination hassle-free.
Thanks to our established partnerships with airlines across the globe, we are able to offer exclusive, privately negotiated airfares with significant discounts of up to 70%. Take advantage of our premium insider deals and personalized booking services to customize your itinerary to suit your individual needs and preferences. Say goodbye to the stress of trip planning and finding suitable business-class tickets.
Ready to experience the convenience of booking business-class flights with AranGrant? Contact our travel agents or request a quote today to get started!