Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find Cheap Business Class Tickets to Malta
Are you searching for cheap business class tickets to Malta? Look no further! Here are some tips to help you find cheap fares. Start by booking in advance and staying updated on airline promotions. Be flexible with your travel dates and consider alternative airports or routes. Join frequent flyer or loyalty programs for potential discounts. Keep an eye out for flash sales and last-minute deals. And don’t forget to check out Arangrant, our platform specializing in finding cheap business class tickets. With these strategies, you’ll be on your way to a luxurious yet budget-friendly trip to Malta. Happy travels!
3 Pieces of Advice for Easy Traveling to Malta
Traveling to Malta can be a smooth and enjoyable experience with a little preparation. Here are three pieces of advice for easy traveling to Malta:
- Plan your itinerary and book in advance: Malta is a popular destination, so it’s important to plan your itinerary and book accommodations, attractions, and transportation in advance. This ensures you have a seamless experience and avoids last-minute hassles. Research the top attractions, such as the historic city of Valletta, the stunning Blue Lagoon, and the ancient temples of Ħaġar Qim and Mnajdra, and make a list of must-visit places.
- Pack appropriately for the weather and activities: Malta enjoys a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and mild winters. Pack lightweight and breathable clothing, especially during the summer months. Don’t forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, and sun protection essentials like sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses. If you plan on visiting churches or religious sites, it’s advisable to carry conservative clothing that covers your shoulders and knees.
- Familiarize yourself with local customs and etiquette: Understanding and respecting the local customs and etiquette can enhance your experience in Malta. It’s customary to greet people with a handshake or a simple “hello” and “goodbye” when interacting with locals. Modesty is appreciated in public places, so avoid wearing revealing clothing outside of beach areas. Additionally, it’s polite to ask for permission before taking photographs of locals or inside religious sites.
By planning ahead, packing appropriately, and being mindful of local customs, your trip to Malta will be a breeze. Enjoy exploring the rich history, breathtaking landscapes, and vibrant culture of this beautiful Mediterranean destination!
3 Outstanding Places to Visit in Malta
Malta is a treasure trove of stunning landscapes, historical sites, and cultural gems. Here are three outstanding places you should consider visiting during your trip to Malta:
- Valletta: The capital city of Malta, Valletta, is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a must-visit destination. Immerse yourself in its rich history as you explore the fortified city walls, grand palaces, and charming narrow streets. Visit St. John’s Co-Cathedral, a masterpiece of Baroque architecture housing exquisite works of art, including Caravaggio’s famous painting, “The Beheading of Saint John the Baptist.” Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the harbor from the Upper Barrakka Gardens, and don’t miss the opportunity to delve into Malta’s history at the fascinating National Museum of Archaeology.
- Gozo: Take a short ferry ride from Malta to the picturesque island of Gozo, known for its serene countryside and idyllic coastal scenery. Visit the awe-inspiring Azure Window (sadly collapsed in 2017) and its neighboring inland sea, where you can take a boat trip through a natural archway into a secluded lagoon. Discover the ancient Ġgantija Temples, which predate the Egyptian pyramids, and marvel at the breathtaking views from the Citadel in Victoria, the island’s main town. Gozo offers a laid-back charm, beautiful beaches, and a chance to experience traditional village life.
- Mdina: Step back in time as you wander through the enchanting streets of Mdina, also known as the “Silent City.” Enclosed within impressive fortified walls, this medieval town exudes an air of elegance and tranquility. Lose yourself in the narrow alleys lined with honey-colored stone buildings and charming courtyards. Visit St. Paul’s Cathedral, explore the historic palaces, and enjoy panoramic views from Bastion Square. As dusk falls, the city takes on a magical ambiance, making it an ideal time for a romantic stroll through its atmospheric streets.
These three outstanding places offer a glimpse into Malta’s rich history, natural beauty, and architectural wonders. Each one promises a unique and unforgettable experience during your visit to this captivating Mediterranean gem.
Main Airports in Malta
Malta has one main international airport:
- Malta International Airport (MLA): Located in Luqa, just 5 kilometers southeast of Valletta, Malta International Airport is the primary gateway to the country. It serves as the main hub for both domestic and international flights, connecting Malta to numerous destinations across Europe and other parts of the world. The airport offers a range of amenities and services, including shops, restaurants, car rental facilities, and transportation options to various parts of the island.
Malta International Airport is well-connected to major cities in Europe, with airlines offering regular flights to destinations such as London, Rome, Paris, Frankfurt, Madrid, and Istanbul, among others. It also serves as a base for several low-cost carriers, providing affordable options for travelers.
The Best Month to Visit Malta
The best month to visit Malta largely depends on your preferences and what you want to experience during your trip. However, the spring and autumn months tend to be the most favorable for visiting Malta due to milder temperatures and fewer crowds.
April to June (spring) and September to October (autumn) offer pleasant weather with average temperatures ranging from 64°F to 77°F. These months provide a comfortable climate for exploring the island, sightseeing, and enjoying outdoor activities. Additionally, you’ll find fewer tourists compared to the peak summer months.
If you prefer warmer weather and don’t mind larger crowds, the summer months of July and August are popular for beach activities and swimming. During this time, temperatures can reach highs of around 86°F or even higher, making it perfect for sun-seekers.
However, it’s important to note that the summer months also tend to be the busiest, with an influx of tourists and higher prices for accommodations and flights. If you choose to visit Malta during this period, be prepared for more crowded attractions and beaches.
The winter months (November to February) in Malta are generally mild, but they can bring occasional rainfall and cooler temperatures, averaging around 59°F. If you don’t mind cooler weather and want to experience a quieter side of Malta, winter can be a good time to visit, especially for cultural events and exploring historical sites without the crowds.
Flight Time from Major US Cities to Malta
The flight time from major US cities to Malta can vary depending on factors such as the specific departure and arrival airports, layovers, and prevailing winds. Here are estimated flight durations from some major US cities to Malta’s main airport, Malta International Airport (MLA):
- New York City: The flight time from New York City to Malta is typically around 10 to 12 hours, depending on the routing and layovers.
- Los Angeles: Flights from Los Angeles to Malta usually have a duration of approximately 14 to 16 hours, depending on the itinerary and layovers.
- Chicago: The flight time from Chicago to Malta is typically around 11 to 13 hours, depending on the specific flight path and layovers.
- Miami: Flights from Miami to Malta typically have a duration of approximately 11 to 13 hours, depending on the routing and layovers.
Please note that these are approximate flight times and can vary based on several factors. It’s always advisable to check with airlines or travel agencies for the most accurate and up-to-date information when planning your trip to Malta. Additionally, the availability of direct flights or the need for layovers can affect the total travel time.
Best Airlines Offering Business Class Flights to Malta
Several reputable airlines offer business class flights to Malta, providing a comfortable and luxurious travel experience. While preferences may vary, here are some top airlines known for their quality business class services to Malta:
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
- Air France
These are just a few examples of airlines that offer business class flights to Malta. It’s always recommended to compare prices, services, and schedules to find the best option that suits your preferences and travel needs.
Contact Our Travel Agents
At AranGrant, we’re dedicated to turning your next adventure into a reality. Our experienced travel agents will guide you from suggesting top destinations to booking flights and hotels, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable journey. Contact our friendly travel experts today for personalized service and answers to all your questions. Trust us to take care of your travel plans with expertise, making your dream trip a reality.