Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find Business Class Flights to Kuala Lumpur
Looking for the best deals on business class flights to Kuala Lumpur? Look no further! With a little bit of research and planning, you can find affordable business class flights to this vibrant city.
Consider booking in advance or during off-peak travel seasons to take advantage of lower prices. Additionally, be sure to sign up for loyalty programs or use travel points to save even more. If you need help finding the best deals, consider working with AranGrant who can provide you with expert guidance and access to exclusive discounts.
With these tips, you can find affordable business class flights to Kuala Lumpur and enjoy a comfortable and luxurious travel experience.
3 Tips to Follow When Traveling to Kuala Lumpur
- Dress appropriately: Kuala Lumpur is a multicultural city, but it’s important to dress appropriately, especially when visiting religious sites such as mosques and temples. You should avoid wearing revealing clothing or shorts and tank tops. Loose-fitting, lightweight clothing made from breathable fabrics is ideal for the hot and humid climate.
- Use public transportation: Kuala Lumpur has a reliable and affordable public transportation system, which includes trains, buses, and taxis. It’s a great way to get around the city and see the sights without having to worry about traffic and parking. The trains are particularly useful for getting to the city’s main attractions, such as the Petronas Twin Towers and Batu Caves.
- Try the local food: Kuala Lumpur is famous for its food, and there are many delicious dishes to try, from street food to high-end restaurants. Some must-try dishes include nasi lemak, a coconut rice dish served with various sides, and roti canai, a flaky, crispy bread served with curry. Be adventurous and try new dishes and flavors. Just be aware that some dishes may be spicy, so make sure to ask for a milder version if you’re not used to spicy food.
3 Astonishing Places in Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers: The Petronas Twin Towers are the iconic landmark of Kuala Lumpur and a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to the city. Standing at 452 meters tall, the towers offer breathtaking views of the city from their observation deck on the 86th floor. You can also explore the nearby Suria KLCC shopping mall and KLCC Park.
- Batu Caves: Batu Caves is a limestone hill with a series of caves and cave temples located just outside Kuala Lumpur. The main attraction is the Temple Cave, which houses a Hindu shrine and requires visitors to climb 272 steps to reach the entrance. The site also features a giant statue of Lord Murugan and numerous macaque monkeys.
- Central Market: Central Market is a historic indoor market located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Built in 1888, the market was originally a wet market selling fresh produce, but has since been transformed into a hub for local arts, crafts, and souvenirs. You can find a wide variety of Malaysian goods here, from traditional batik clothing to handmade jewelry and pottery. The market also hosts cultural performances and workshops.
3 Main Airports in Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA): Kuala Lumpur International Airport is the main airport serving Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding areas. It is located approximately 28 miles south of the city center and has two main terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. KLIA serves as the main terminal for full-service airlines, while KLIA2 is primarily used by low-cost carriers.
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB): Also known as Subang Airport, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport is a smaller airport located approximately 12 miles west of Kuala Lumpur. It is primarily used for domestic and regional flights and serves as a hub for Firefly Airlines and Malindo Air.
- Senai International Airport (JHB): Senai International Airport is located approximately 180 miles south of Kuala Lumpur, near Johor Bahru. While not technically in Kuala Lumpur, it serves as an important airport for travelers heading to and from the southern region of Malaysia. It is also a popular gateway for those traveling to Singapore, which is located just across the border.
The Best Time to Travel to Kuala Lumpur
The best time to travel to Kuala Lumpur is from May to July or December to February, as these months typically experience the least amount of rainfall and milder temperatures. The weather in Kuala Lumpur is generally hot and humid year-round, with average temperatures ranging from 82 to 91 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the months from November to February can be slightly cooler with less humidity.
The rainy season in Kuala Lumpur occurs from March to April and from September to November, with the heaviest rainfall typically occurring in October and November. During this time, there can be frequent afternoon thunderstorms, which may disrupt outdoor activities and sightseeing.
It’s worth noting that Kuala Lumpur is a popular tourist destination and can be busy year-round, with peak travel periods during major holidays and events such as the Chinese New Year and the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Marathon. It’s recommended to book accommodations and activities in advance during these times to ensure availability.
How Long Does It Take to Fly from the US to Kuala Lumpur?
The duration of a flight from the US to Kuala Lumpur depends on the departure city, layover time, and airline.
A direct flight from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) takes approximately 17-18 hours. Flights from other US cities with layovers can take anywhere from 20 to 30+ hours depending on the layover city and duration.
It’s worth noting that Kuala Lumpur is 16 hours ahead of Los Angeles, so travelers will likely experience jet lag and may need time to adjust to the time difference upon arrival. It’s recommended to plan for rest and relaxation during the first few days of the trip to allow for a smooth adjustment to the new time zone.
What Airlines to Fly Business Class to Kuala Lumpur?
There are several airlines that offer business class flights to Kuala Lumpur from different parts of the world. Some of the most popular airlines for business class travel to Kuala Lumpur are:
- Singapore Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Malaysia Airlines
Contact Our Travel Agents
Are you feeling overwhelmed or unsure about planning your next trip? Our team of experienced travel agents is here to help! Contact our travel agents today, and we’ll work with you to create a customized itinerary that meets all of your travel needs.
We understand that every traveler is unique, which is why we take the time to get to know you and your preferences to ensure that your trip is tailored to your specific interests and budget.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or an adventure-packed trip, our agents will provide you with expert guidance and recommendations to make your trip unforgettable. So why wait? Contact our travel agents today and let us help you plan the trip of a lifetime!