Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Tel Aviv from US
Arangrant offers fantastic Business Class air tickets that guarantee a memorable journey. Indulge in the spacious cabin with top-notch amenities that ensure a comfortable and enjoyable long-haul flight. The onboard exquisite menus and extensive range of entertainment options will leave you impressed and fully entertained throughout your trip. Finding the ideal business-class ticket to Tel Aviv has never been easier with Arangrant. Make your reservation now and take your travel experience to unprecedented levels!
3 Simple Rules for Traveling to Tel Aviv
Here are three simple rules for traveling to Tel Aviv, Israel:
- Respect local customs and traditions: Tel Aviv is a vibrant and diverse city with a mix of cultures and religions. As a visitor, it’s essential to be respectful of local customs and traditions. Dress modestly when visiting religious sites, and avoid public displays of affection.
- Stay aware of your surroundings: Tel Aviv is generally a safe city, but it’s still essential to stay aware of your surroundings, especially in crowded areas or at night. Keep your valuables secure, and be cautious when using public transportation.
- Try local cuisine: Tel Aviv is known for its vibrant food scene, with a range of delicious local dishes to try. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to taste the famous hummus, falafel, and shakshuka. Venture to the bustling Carmel Market to sample some of the city’s best street food.
By following these simple rules, you can ensure a safe and enjoyable trip to Tel Aviv while experiencing the best of the city’s culture and cuisine.
What are 5 Best Places to Visit in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is a vibrant city with a rich history, culture, and stunning beaches. Here are five of the best places to visit in Tel Aviv:
- Old Jaffa: This ancient port city is full of history and charm, with narrow alleyways, art galleries, and local markets. You can explore the picturesque alleys, visit the Jaffa Flea Market, and admire the stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Tel Aviv Beaches: Tel Aviv boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, with miles of soft sand and clear waters. From the lively Gordon Beach to the peaceful Alma Beach, visitors can enjoy a variety of beach experiences.
- Neve Tzedek: This charming neighborhood is known for its beautiful architecture, trendy cafes, and boutique shops. Take a stroll along the tree-lined streets, admire the historic buildings, and stop by the Suzanne Dellal Center for Dance and Theater for a cultural experience.
- Carmel Market: The Carmel Market is a bustling marketplace that offers a variety of local products, fresh produce, spices, and clothing. It’s a great place to experience the vibrant energy of Tel Aviv and taste some of the city’s best street food.
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art: This museum is a must-visit for art lovers, with an impressive collection of modern and contemporary art. The museum also hosts temporary exhibitions and events throughout the year.
These are just a few of the many wonderful places to visit in Tel Aviv, ensuring an unforgettable experience for visitors of all interests.
Tel Aviv Airport
Tel Aviv Airport, also known as Ben Gurion Airport, is the main international airport serving Tel Aviv and Israel. Located about 15 kilometers southeast of Tel Aviv, Ben Gurion Airport is the busiest airport in Israel, serving over 25 million passengers annually.
The airport has three terminals: Terminal 1 (used for domestic flights and some low-cost carriers), Terminal 2 (used for some international flights), and Terminal 3 (the main terminal used for most international flights). Terminal 3 is the largest and most modern terminal, with a wide range of facilities and services for passengers, including duty-free shops, restaurants, lounges, and car rental services.
Ben Gurion Airport is well-connected to Tel Aviv and other parts of Israel through various transportation options, such as buses, taxis, and trains. The airport also has a direct express train service to Tel Aviv and other major cities in Israel.
The airport has strict security measures in place due to its location in a sensitive geopolitical region. All passengers are subject to rigorous security screenings, and luggage undergoes extensive security checks. Therefore, it’s advisable to arrive at the airport well in advance of your flight to allow enough time for the security procedures.
Best Time to Visit Tel Aviv
The best time to visit Tel Aviv is during the spring (March-May) or fall (September-November) months. During these seasons, the weather is mild and pleasant, with average temperatures ranging from 18°C to 26°C (64°F to 79°F).
In the summer months (June-August), Tel Aviv can get quite hot, with temperatures often exceeding 30°C (86°F) and high humidity levels. The beaches and outdoor cafes are popular during this time, but it can be uncomfortable for some visitors.
Winter in Tel Aviv (December-February) is generally mild, with occasional rain and temperatures ranging from 10°C to 18°C (50°F to 64°F). While the winter months may not be as warm and sunny as the other seasons, there are still plenty of indoor activities and cultural events to enjoy in Tel Aviv.
Overall, the best time to visit Tel Aviv depends on your personal preferences and interests. If you’re looking for pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and lower prices, then spring or fall is the ideal time to visit.
Flying Time from the United States to Tel Aviv
The flying time from the United States to Tel Aviv depends on the departure city, route, and layovers. Here are some estimated flying times from major US cities to Tel Aviv (Ben Gurion Airport):
New York City: 10-11 hours
Los Angeles: 16-17 hours
Chicago: 12-13 hours
Miami: 12-13 hours
San Francisco: 16-17 hours
Keep in mind that these are approximate flying times and can vary based on factors such as airline, weather conditions, and air traffic control. It’s always advisable to check with your airline for the most accurate and up-to-date information on flying times.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Tel Aviv
There are several airlines that offer excellent business class service to Tel Aviv. Here are some of the best business class airlines to fly to Tel Aviv:
- Emirates: Emirates is known for its luxurious business class cabins, which feature private suites with flat-bed seats, gourmet cuisine, and access to onboard lounges.
- Qatar Airways: Qatar Airways offers a world-class business class experience, with fully-flat beds, personalized service, and gourmet dining options.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines’ business class cabins feature lie-flat seats, personal entertainment systems, and an extensive menu of Turkish and international cuisine.
- Delta Air Lines: Delta’s business class cabins offer fully-flat seats, personalized service, and a variety of dining options, including a chef-curated menu.
- United Airlines: United’s Polaris business class cabins feature flat-bed seats, a chef-designed menu, and a variety of entertainment options.
- El Al Israel Airlines: El Al’s business class cabins feature fully-flat beds, an extensive kosher menu, and personalized service from flight attendants.
These airlines offer a range of amenities and services that can make your journey to Tel Aviv comfortable and enjoyable. It’s advisable to compare fares and services offered by different airlines before booking your business class ticket to Tel Aviv.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Are you in the process of planning a business trip? Look no further than AranGrant for hassle-free and secure travel booking services, complete with unbeatable insider deals. Our team of industry experts is available 24/7 to craft the perfect itinerary explicitly tailored to your needs, even if you need it at a moment’s notice. You can save up to 70% on your flight with access to privately negotiated airfares. So why wait? Contact our agents today or request your personalized quote for a premier business-class flight experience.