Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Buy Cheap Business Class Tickets to Iran
For an unforgettable and comfortable travel experience to Iran, trust the expert travel agents at Arangrant. Our team of seasoned travel professionals is dedicated to making your dream vacation a reality. We offer exclusive discounts and packages on business class flights from the US to Iran, ensuring that you can indulge in luxury without overspending.
Our travel agents are at your service to assist you in planning every detail of your trip, including flight and hotel reservations, tours, and transportation. Whether you’re seeking a romantic getaway or an adventure-filled expedition, we will create a personalized itinerary that suits your preferences and budget.
Contact Arangrant today to explore our exceptional deals and packages for business class travel to Iran. With our assistance, you can arrive in Iran feeling revitalized and eager to discover all the remarkable sights and attractions this country has to offer. Count on Arangrant for all your travel arrangements.
Useful Advice for Traveling to Iran
Here are some useful tips for traveling to Iran:
- Visa: All foreign nationals, except for citizens of a few countries, need to obtain a visa before traveling to Iran. It’s important to apply for your visa in advance and allow plenty of time for processing.
- Dress code: Iran is a conservative Muslim country, and visitors are required to dress modestly. Men should wear long pants, and women should cover their hair, arms, and legs. It’s also a good idea to bring a headscarf with you to wear in public places.
- Currency: The official currency of Iran is the Iranian rial (IRR). However, due to economic sanctions, it can be difficult to exchange foreign currency in Iran. It’s advisable to bring US dollars or euros with you and exchange them at official exchange offices or banks.
- Safety: Iran is generally a safe country for travelers, with a low crime rate. However, it’s always a good idea to take basic precautions, such as avoiding isolated areas and not traveling alone at night.
- Culture and customs: Iranians are hospitable and friendly people, and it’s important to respect their customs and traditions. For example, it’s polite to remove your shoes before entering someone’s home, and it’s considered impolite to eat or drink in public during the holy month of Ramadan.
Wonderful Places to Visit in Iran
Iran is a country with a rich cultural and historical heritage, offering visitors a wide range of stunning landmarks and attractions. Here are some of the wonderful places to visit in Iran:
- Persepolis: Located in the southwestern city of Shiraz, Persepolis is one of the most famous historical sites in Iran. It was the capital of the ancient Persian Empire and contains the ruins of many impressive buildings and structures.
- Isfahan: Known as the cultural capital of Iran, Isfahan is home to many beautiful mosques, palaces, and gardens. The Naqsh-e Jahan Square is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a must-see attraction.
- Tehran: The capital city of Iran is a vibrant and bustling metropolis, with many museums, parks, and bazaars to explore. The Golestan Palace and the National Museum of Iran are two of the most popular attractions.
- Yazd: Located in the desert region of central Iran, Yazd is known for its stunning architecture, including traditional mud-brick houses and wind towers. The Jameh Mosque and the Zoroastrian Fire Temple are two of the city’s most famous landmarks.
- Kashan: This ancient city is home to many beautiful historic houses and gardens, including the Fin Garden and the Tabatabaei House. The Agha Bozorg Mosque is another notable attraction.
Main Airports in Iran
Iran has several major airports that serve domestic and international flights. Here are some of the main airports in Iran:
- Imam Khomeini International Airport (IKA): Located in Tehran, Imam Khomeini International Airport is the largest airport in Iran and serves as the main international gateway to the country. It has two terminals and handles flights to and from destinations in Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Mehrabad International Airport: Also located in Tehran, Mehrabad International Airport is the primary domestic airport in Iran. It has four terminals and serves as a hub for Iran’s national airline, Iran Air.
- Mashhad International Airport: Located in Mashhad, the second-largest city in Iran, Mashhad International Airport is the country’s second-busiest airport. It has two terminals and serves as a hub for Mahan Air and Iran Aseman Airlines.
- Shiraz International Airport: Located in Shiraz, a city in southwestern Iran, Shiraz International Airport has one terminal and handles both domestic and international flights.
- Isfahan International Airport: Located in Isfahan, a city in central Iran, Isfahan International Airport has one terminal and handles both domestic and international flights.
- Tabriz International Airport: Located in Tabriz, a city in northwestern Iran, Tabriz International Airport has one terminal and handles both domestic and international flights.
- Kish International Airport: Located on the island of Kish in the Persian Gulf, Kish International Airport has one terminal and serves as a popular destination for tourists visiting Iran.
These are some of the main airports in Iran, but several other regional airports serve domestic flights as well.
The Best Time for Traveling to Iran
The ideal time to visit Iran depends on your destination and personal preferences. Spring and fall (March to May and September to November) are the most popular seasons due to mild temperatures and comfortable weather. Summer (June to August) can be hot and dry in central and southern regions, but pleasant in the north. Winter (December to February) can be cold and snowy in some areas but ideal for winter sports. Check the weather conditions of your intended location and pack accordingly. Generally, spring and fall are ideal for exploring Iran’s attractions.
Flight Times from the United States to Iran
The flight time from the United States to Iran varies depending on the departure city and the destination in Iran. A direct flight from New York City to Tehran takes approximately 11-12 hours, while a direct flight from Los Angeles to Tehran takes about 15-16 hours. If you are flying from a different city or taking a connecting flight, the travel time can be longer. It’s important to note that flight times can also be affected by factors such as layovers, time of day, and weather conditions. Be sure to check with your airline for specific flight times and schedules.
Business Class Airlines to Fly to Iran
Several major airlines offer business class flights to Iran. Some of the top airlines include:
- Qatar Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Etihad Airways
These airlines offer convenient connections to Iran from major cities in the United States, such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Arangrant is delighted to provide you with unbeatable business class travel deals to Iran. Our exclusive packages and promotions enable you to indulge in luxurious travel at an affordable price. Our expert representatives will guide you in selecting the finest choices that align with your budget and preferences, allowing you to sit back, relax, and appreciate your journey to Iran.
Discover Iran’s breathtaking landmarks, savor its scrumptious Persian cuisine, and immerse yourself in its fascinating history and culture. With Arangrant, you can arrive in Iran feeling rejuvenated and eager to embark on your exploration.
Don’t hesitate to contact us now to reserve your next business class excursion to Iran and let us handle all your travel arrangements.