Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Cheap Business Class Ticket to Bali from the US
If you’re planning a trip to Bali from the US and want to fly in style without breaking the bank, you might wonder how to find a cheap business class ticket. While business class flights can be expensive, there are several ways to find affordable fares without sacrificing comfort and convenience. In this article, we’ll share tips and tricks to help you score a great deal on a business class ticket to Bali. We’ve covered you, from leveraging airline rewards programs to booking through consolidators.
3 Helpful Tips for Visiting Bali
- Respect local customs and traditions: Bali is known for its rich cultural heritage, so it’s essential to respect local customs and traditions during your visit. It includes dressing modestly when visiting temples and other religious sites and avoiding public displays of affection.
- Be mindful of environmental impact: Bali is a popular tourist destination, and an increased environmental impact comes with that. As a responsible traveler, you must know your actions and strive to minimize your ecological impact. It can include choosing eco-friendly accommodations, using reusable water bottles, and avoiding single-use plastics.
- Stay safe while enjoying water activities: Bali is renowned for its beautiful beaches and water activities, but it’s essential to stay safe while enjoying these attractions. Always listen to the advice of local experts and follow safety guidelines when participating in activities such as surfing, snorkeling, and diving. It’s also good to check weather conditions and tide schedules before heading out on the water.
5 Best Tourist Places To Visit In Bali
Known as the cultural heart of Bali, Ubud is a popular destination for those seeking to immerse themselves in Balinese art and tradition. Visitors can explore ancient temples, watch traditional dance performances, and browse local markets for unique handicrafts.
Tanah Lot Temple
One of Bali’s most iconic landmarks, Tanah Lot, is a Hindu temple atop a rock formation in the middle of the ocean. Visitors can watch the sunset over the temple and take in the breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.
Tegallalang Rice Terraces
Bali is famous for its rice paddies, and the Tegallalang Rice Terraces offer some of the most stunning views of these lush green fields. Visitors can walk through the terraces and enjoy the fresh air and spectacular scenery.
Perched on a cliff overlooking the ocean, Uluwatu Temple is a must-visit destination for those seeking stunning views and ancient architecture. Visitors can watch a traditional Kecak dance performance and enjoy the breathtaking sunset views.
Nusa Penida Island
Located just off the coast of Bali, Nusa Penida is a tropical paradise known for its crystal-clear waters and stunning coral reefs. Visitors can take a boat trip to the island and spend the day swimming, snorkeling, and exploring the island’s stunning beaches.
Ngurah Rai International Airport (Province: Bali)
The main international airport in Bali is Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport. It is located in the southern part of Bali, approximately 13 km south of Denpasar, the capital city of Bali. The airport serves as the primary gateway for visitors to Bali, with flights to and from destinations throughout Asia, Australia, and the Middle East. The airport offers various services and facilities, including duty-free shops, restaurants, currency exchange, and car rental services. It also has several lounges for business and first-class travelers, offering a comfortable and relaxing environment before or after a flight.
Best Time to Visit Bali
The best time to visit Bali is during the dry season, which runs from May to September. During this time, the weather is generally sunny and dry, making it an excellent time for outdoor activities such as swimming, surfing, and hiking. Additionally, the seas are calmer, making it a good time for water sports such as diving and snorkeling. The wet season, which runs from October to April, is characterized by more frequent rainfall, high humidity, and occasional storms, which can disrupt travel plans and limit outdoor activities. However, the wet season is also an excellent time to enjoy Bali’s lush landscapes and experience the island’s unique cultural traditions.
Flying Time from the United States to Bali
- From Los Angeles: 19-21 hours (1 stop)
- From San Francisco: 20-23 hours (1 stop)
- From New York: 23-27 hours (1-2 stops)
- From Chicago: 22-26 hours (1-2 stops)
- From Houston: 22-26 hours (1-2 stops)
- From Miami: 23-27 hours (1-2 stops)
Please note that these are only estimated flying times and may vary depending on the airline, route, and layover duration. It’s always recommended to check with airlines for the most accurate and up-to-date flight times and schedules information.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Bali
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Garuda Indonesia
- Delta Air Lines
Contact Our Travel Agents
AranGrant has covered you with secure and hassle-free travel booking services if you’re planning a business trip. We offer unbeatable insider deals, and our team of industry experts is available 24/7 to craft the perfect itinerary tailored to your needs. We can even accommodate last-minute requests. You can save up to 70% on your flight with access to privately negotiated airfares. Please don’t wait any longer. Contact our agents today or request a personalized quote for a premium business-class flight experience.