Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Berlin from US
Arangrant can assist you in locating the most affordable business class tickets if you’re organizing a trip to Berlin from the US. Whether you’re looking for low-cost business class tickets or discounted business class tickets, our staff of knowledgeable travel agents will work with you to find the most affordable business class tickets to Berlin. You can be sure that you’ll have a comfortable and luxurious travel experience thanks to our individualized service and skills. Contact us today to start planning your next business class trip to Berlin with Arangrant.
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Berlin
Here are some clear and simple ideas to make your visit to Berlin unforgettable:
- Plan ahead: Research the best time to visit, purchase tickets in advance, and map out your itinerary to ensure that you make the most out of your trip.
- Get familiar with public transportation: Berlin has a fantastic public transportation system, including buses, metro, and trams. Purchase a day pass or use the Berlin WelcomeCard to easily navigate the city.
- Explore the history: Berlin is rich in history, from the iconic Brandenburg Gate to the Berlin Wall. Take a guided tour or visit landmarks and museums to learn about the city’s rich history.
- Sample the local cuisine: Berlin has a diverse food scene, from traditional German dishes to international cuisine. Don’t miss out on trying the famous Currywurst or a refreshing Berliner Weisse beer.
- Participate in local events: Berlin is home to a variety of events, including festivals, concerts, and exhibitions. Check out what’s going on during your visit and join in on the fun!
Best Places to Visit in Berlin
The city of history, culture, and diversity, Berlin, welcomes you.
- Brandenburg Gate: Every visitor to Berlin should find time to see this famous landmark. Located in the heart of the city, the Brandenburg Gate is a symbol of the reunification of Germany and is an important historical site.
- Berlin Wall: The Berlin Wall is a powerful reminder of the Cold War era and the division of Germany. A visit to the East Side Gallery, the longest remaining stretch of the wall, is a unique location that shouldn’t be missed.
- Museum Island: A trip to Museum Island is a must if you enjoy art and culture. Five renowned museums, including the Pergamon Museum and the Alte Nationalgalerie, are on the island territory.
- Reichstag Building: An additional significant historical landmark in Berlin is the Reichstag Building. The building houses the German parliament and offers stunning views of the city from its glass dome.
- Charlottenburg Palace: A trip to Charlottenburg Palace is highly advised for a feel of royal splendor. The largest palace in Berlin features magnificent baroque gardens, stunning architecture, and a fascinating past.
3 Best Airports in Berlin
Berlin is a popular destination for business travelers, so choosing the right airports is crucial for a comfortable and convenient trip. The top airports in Berlin for business class flights are listed below:
- Berlin Tegel Airport: The best thing about Tegel airport is its fantastic location in the middle of the city, which makes it incredibly convenient for business travelers. For first-class and business-class travelers, the airport is a great option because it offers a large selection of airlines, including several premium carriers.
- Berlin Schönefeld Airport: Schönefeld Airport offers a wide variety of airlines and destinations, many of which are perfect for business class travelers, despite being outside the city. While you wait for your flight, you can unwind and work in peace and comfort thanks to the abundance of lounges and amenities.
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport: Berlin’s newest airport, Brandenburg Airport, is slated to become the main airport for the city. The airport will offer many modern amenities and a vast choice of airlines, including several top-tier luxury carriers. The airport promises to serve as a hub for business travelers between Berlin and the rest of the world, despite being farther from the city than Tegel.
In conclusion, there are a number of airports in Berlin that serve business class travelers, regardless of whether they prefer convenience or luxury. Choose between Schönefeld for a variety of airlines, Tegel for a convenient location, or Brandenburg for the newest and most cutting-edge airport in Berlin.
What Is the Best Month to Visit Berlin?
The best time to visit Berlin depends on your personal preferences and interests. However, generally, the best months to visit Berlin are from May to September when the weather is mild and the city has a lot of outdoor events and activities. The weather is usually mild in May, and the city is less crowded compared to the peak summer months of July and August. Additionally, May has a few public holidays, such as Labor Day, which provides an opportunity to experience local celebrations.
June is also an excellent time to visit Berlin, especially if you enjoy festivals and music events. The city hosts several cultural festivals in June, including the Carnival of Cultures, Berlin Music Week, and Fete de la Musique. July and August are the peak summer months, with warm temperatures and long days. The city has many outdoor events and activities during these months, including open-air cinema, street festivals, and beer gardens. September is also an excellent month to visit Berlin, especially if you enjoy art and culture. The city hosts Berlin Art Week in September, which showcases contemporary art from around the world.
Overall, the best time to visit Berlin is from May to September, but keep in mind that the city can be crowded during peak tourist season, and prices may be higher.
Flying Time from United States to Berlin
Flying to Berlin typically takes around 8-10 hours from the US East Coast and up to 12-14 hours from the West Coast of the US.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to Berlin: approximately 10-13 hours (because of a layover in London or Paris)
- Los Angeles to Berlin: about 15-18 hours (because of layover in Frankfurt)
Depending on your departure city and airline preference, the flight from the United States to Berlin can take anywhere between 8 and 14 hours. The majority of itineraries include connecting flights through significant European hubs like Frankfurt, London, or Paris.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Berlin
The experience of flying business class can be just as significant as the trip itself when visiting Berlin. After all, your journey to a productive business trip begins with the flight.
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
No matter which airline you choose, flying business class to Berlin is sure to be a memorable experience. With comfortable seating, quality in-flight entertainment, and premium dining options, you’ll arrive refreshed and ready to tackle whatever business awaits you in this bustling city.
Contact Our Travel Agents
The best way to travel is with Arangrant’s Business Class, which offers opulent amenities, priority boarding, and individualized service. And when you book with our travel agents, you’ll receive personalized attention and expert advice to ensure that your trip is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. Whether you’re planning a business trip or the ideal romantic getaway, our travel agents can assist you in selecting the top flights, accommodations, and attractions to make your visit to Berlin unforgettable. Don’t wait – contact our travel agents today to book your Business Class ticket with Arangrant and experience the ultimate in luxury travel.