Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to El Salvador from the US
Buying a business class ticket from the United States to El Salvador can be a daunting task, but with proper research and planning, you can find a great fare that meets your travel needs and budget. Various domestic and international airlines offer competitive prices for business-class flights to El Salvador, providing you with the chance to search for the best deal.
If you have specific travel dates and locations in mind, consider subscribing to special offers from these airlines to secure the best rate possible. Additionally, using online travel sites that specialize in business-class travel can help you find excellent deals, so take the time to compare prices before booking your ticket directly with an airline.
3 Simple Rules for Traveling to El Salvador
Here are three simple rules for traveling to El Salvador:
- Be aware of your surroundings and take precautions: El Salvador has a high crime rate, so it’s important to be aware of your surroundings at all times. Avoid walking alone at night and in remote areas. It’s also a good idea to keep your valuables out of sight and not carry too much cash on you.
- Respect local customs and traditions: El Salvador has a rich cultural heritage, and it’s important to respect the local customs and traditions. Dress modestly when visiting religious sites and ask for permission before taking photos of people or their property.
- Be mindful of the weather: El Salvador has a tropical climate, which means it can get quite hot and humid. It’s important to stay hydrated and use sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun. Additionally, El Salvador is prone to natural disasters such as earthquakes and hurricanes, so it’s a good idea to stay informed about the weather conditions and any potential hazards.
3 Best Places to Visit in El Salvador
Here are three of the best places to visit in El Salvador:
- Joya de Cerén: Also known as the “Pompeii of the Americas,” Joya de Cerén is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that showcases the daily life of the Maya civilization that lived in the region over 1,400 years ago. This ancient village was buried by ash from a volcanic eruption, which helped to preserve it until its discovery in the 1970s.
- Ruta de las Flores: The Ruta de las Flores is a scenic route through the highlands of El Salvador that takes visitors through picturesque towns and villages. Along the way, you’ll find colorful markets, stunning natural scenery, and excellent coffee shops.
- Tazumal: Located in the town of Chalchuapa, Tazumal is an impressive archaeological site that features ancient Mayan ruins. Visitors can explore the main pyramid, the ball court, and various other structures that date back over a thousand years. The site also has a small museum where you can learn more about the history and culture of the Mayan civilization.
3 Major Airports in El Salvador
El Salvador has one main international airport and two smaller regional airports. Here are the three major airports in El Salvador:
- Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport (SAL): This is the main international airport in El Salvador and is located about 44 km (27 miles) southeast of San Salvador, the capital city. It serves as a hub for Avianca El Salvador and serves numerous airlines from North and South America, as well as Europe.
- Ilopango International Airport (ILS): Located about 6 km (4 miles) east of San Salvador, this is a smaller regional airport that primarily serves general aviation and private planes.
- La Aurora International Airport (LAE): Located in the border city of Santa Ana, this is another smaller regional airport that primarily serves domestic flights within El Salvador.
While Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport is the main airport for international travel to El Salvador, visitors can also fly into neighboring countries such as Guatemala or Honduras and then travel overland or connect to a domestic flight to reach El Salvador.
What Is the Best Month to Visit El Salvador?
The best month to visit El Salvador is from December to April. This is the dry season when the weather is usually sunny and warm with little to no rainfall. This makes it an ideal time for outdoor activities such as hiking, exploring archaeological sites, or relaxing on the beach. The average temperature during this time is around 80°F, which is comfortable for most visitors.
However, it’s worth noting that the peak tourist season is from December to February, so expect crowds and higher prices for flights and accommodations during this time. If you prefer a quieter trip and don’t mind slightly higher chances of rainfall, consider traveling in the shoulder season from May to November.
Flying Time from the United States to El Salvador
The flying time from the United States to El Salvador varies depending on the departure and arrival cities. Here are the approximate flying times from some major US cities to San Salvador, El Salvador’s capital city:
- New York City: 5 hours and 45 minutes
- Los Angeles: 5 hours and 30 minutes
- Miami: 2 hours and 45 minutes
- Dallas: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Chicago: 4 hours and 30 minutes
Note that these are estimated flying times and may vary based on factors such as wind speed, direction, and the specific airline and route chosen.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to El Salvador
There are several airlines that offer business class flights to El Salvador. Here are some of the best ones:
- Delta Air Lines
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
Note that other airlines may also offer business class service to El Salvador, so it’s worth checking with your preferred airline to see if they have a business class option for your desired travel dates.
Contact Our Travel Agents
At AranGrant, we strive to make your trip planning effortless and stress-free. Our team of travel agents are industry experts and available to provide immediate assistance 24/7. Whether you’re booking a trip to an international destination well in advance or just a few hours before boarding, we’ve got you covered.
Our successful partnerships with airlines worldwide enable us to offer privately negotiated airfares with significant discounts of up to 70%. You can access premium insider deals that are not available elsewhere, making your business-class ticket purchase more affordable. Our personalized booking services allow us to create itineraries of any complexity tailored to your specific needs and preferences. With AranGrant, you can skip the tedious process of trip planning and selecting the most suitable business-class tickets.
So, don’t hesitate any longer! Contact our team of travel agents or request a quote today to discover just how convenient it is to book business-class flights with AranGrant.