Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Get Cheap Business Class Tickets to Alexandria
If you’re searching for amazing deals on business class flights to Cairns, you’ve come to the right place. Our exclusive selection of flight deals is designed to help you travel in style and comfort while staying within your budget.
Our team of travel experts is dedicated to finding you the best deals on business class flights to Cairns, so you can enjoy all the luxurious amenities without breaking the bank. From comfortable lie-flat seats and gourmet dining to exclusive lounge access and in-flight entertainment, we’ll make sure you have everything you need for an unforgettable travel experience.
Why settle for less when you can enjoy the best? Let us help you find the best deals on business class flights to Cairns and elevate your travel experience. With our help, you’ll be able to save money while enjoying all the comforts of premium travel. Contact us today to book your next trip to Cairns in style and comfort.
3 Pieces of Advice for Easy Traveling to Alexandria
Here are three pieces of advice for easy traveling to Alexandria:
- Research the Culture: Alexandria is a city rich in history and culture, so it’s essential to research local customs and traditions before you go. For example, it’s important to dress conservatively when visiting religious sites and to be aware of local etiquette when interacting with locals. Doing your research beforehand can help you avoid cultural faux pas and ensure a smooth and respectful travel experience.
- Plan Your Transportation: Alexandria is a busy city, so it’s important to plan your transportation in advance. Consider renting a car, taking a taxi, or using public transportation to get around. If you plan to drive, make sure you’re comfortable with local driving customs and regulations. Alternatively, you can join a tour group to explore the city’s highlights and learn from knowledgeable local guides.
- Stay Safe: Like any major city, Alexandria has its share of risks and hazards. Be aware of your surroundings, keep your valuables secure, and avoid walking alone at night. It’s also a good idea to keep a copy of your passport and important documents with you at all times and to research the current safety situation before you travel
3 Astonishing Attractions of Alexandria
Alexandria, a port city in Egypt, has a rich history and culture that attracts millions of tourists every year. Here are three astonishing attractions of Alexandria:
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina – This modern library is a revival of the ancient library of Alexandria, which was one of the largest and most significant libraries in the ancient world. The Bibliotheca Alexandrina has a vast collection of books, manuscripts, and other cultural artifacts and serves as a cultural and educational center for the city. The building itself is a marvel of modern architecture, with a striking glass exterior and a vast interior space.
- Citadel of Qaitbay – This fortress was built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay to protect the city from invasion by sea. It is a stunning example of medieval military architecture, with massive stone walls, towers, and a central courtyard. The citadel also offers breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the city of Alexandria.
- Pompey’s Pillar – This ancient column is one of the most famous landmarks of Alexandria. It stands 88.09 feet tall and was built in the 3rd century AD in honor of the Roman Emperor Diocletian. Despite its name, the pillar has nothing to do with the Roman general Pompey and was likely part of a temple complex that has since been destroyed. The pillar is made of red Aswan granite and is decorated with intricate carvings and inscriptions.
3 Major Airports in Alexandria
Alexandria is a major city in Egypt and a popular tourist destination, so it has several airports that serve the city and the surrounding areas. Here are three major airports in Alexandria:
- Borg El Arab Airport (HBE) – This airport is located about 40 kilometers southwest of Alexandria and is the main airport serving the city. It has two terminals and handles both domestic and international flights, with airlines such as EgyptAir, Air Arabia, and Ryanair operating from this airport.
- Alexandria International Airport (AEX) – This airport is also known as El Nouzha Airport and is located in the eastern part of Alexandria. It primarily serves domestic flights within Egypt, as well as some international flights to destinations in the Middle East and North Africa. Airlines such as EgyptAir Express and Nesma Airlines operate from this airport.
- Al Alamein International Airport (DBB) – This airport is located about 110 kilometers west of Alexandria and serves the city and the surrounding regions. It is a smaller airport that primarily handles domestic flights within Egypt, as well as some charter flights. Airlines such as Air Cairo and Nile Air operate from this airport.
When is Best to Travel to Alexandria?
The best time to travel to Alexandria is during the spring (March to May) and fall (September to November) seasons when the weather is mild and pleasant. The temperatures during these months range from 59°F to 77°F, making it perfect for outdoor activities and sightseeing. During these seasons, the humidity is also lower, and there is less chance of rain compared to the summer months.
Summer in Alexandria (June to August) can be extremely hot and humid, with temperatures averaging around 86°F and can sometimes reach 104°F. This can make outdoor activities uncomfortable and may limit the amount of time tourists spend exploring the city.
Winter in Alexandria (December to February) is cooler and can be rainy, with temperatures averaging around 59°F. While the weather may be mild, the frequent rain and wind can make it difficult to enjoy outdoor activities and sightseeing.
Flight Times from the US to Alexandria
The flight times from the US to Alexandria vary depending on the departure city, airline, and layover times. Here are estimated flight times for some major US cities to Alexandria:
- New York City to Alexandria: 10-12 hours (depending on layover time)
- Los Angeles to Alexandria: 16-20 hours (depending on layover time)
- Chicago to Alexandria: 13-16 hours (depending on layover time)
- Miami to Alexandria: 12-15 hours (depending on layover time)
- Dallas to Alexandria: 15-18 hours (depending on layover time)
Note that these are estimated flight times and may vary depending on several factors such as the airline, route, layover times, and other factors. It’s best to check with the airline for more specific information on flight times from your departure city to Alexandria.
Airlines That Offer Business Class Flights to Alexandria
Several airlines offer business class flights to Alexandria, providing passengers with a more comfortable and luxurious travel experience. Here are some airlines that offer business class flights to Alexandria:
- Turkish Airlines
- Qatar Airways
Note that this is not an exhaustive list, and other airlines may also offer business class flights to Alexandria. It’s best to check with individual airlines for more information on their business class offerings and availability.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Planning a dream vacation can be overwhelming, but AranGrant’s travel experts are here to help. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing tailored itineraries that cater to your every need and desire.
With extensive knowledge of various destinations, our experts can offer personalized recommendations based on your preferences and budget. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or an adventure-packed trip, our team can help you plan an unforgettable itinerary that meets all your needs.
To get in touch with our travel experts, you can visit our website or contact us directly. We’re thrilled to assist you with your travel planning and help you create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. Trust us to make your journey an unforgettable one.