Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Prague from US
If you’re searching for the ideal business class ticket from the US to Prague, your search ends here. Opting for a business class ticket promises a luxurious and comfortable experience and the added convenience of shorter check-in lines, access to lounges, and priority boarding. With a business class flight, you can choose from several additional perks, such as upgraded seating from standard economy and meals crafted by renowned chefs using local ingredients. Your journey to Prague will become a part of your unforgettable experience with business class travel, making your trip truly remarkable.
3 Helpful Tips for Visiting Prague
- Plan your itinerary: Prague is a beautiful city with plenty to see and do. Planning your itinerary to make the most of your trip is best. Research the popular tourist attractions, restaurants, and activities and plan your days accordingly.
- Use public transportation: Prague has an excellent public transportation system with trams, buses, and a metro. It’s affordable and easy to use, making it the best way to get around the city. Consider purchasing a day or multi-day pass to save money on transportation costs.
- Learn a few basic Czech phrases: While English is widely spoken in Prague, locals appreciate it when visitors attempt to say a few essential Czech words such as “Dobrý den” (hello), “Prosím” (please), and “Děkuji” (thank you). It’s also a good idea to learn how to say “Kolik to stojí?” (How much does it cost?) to avoid being overcharged at tourist spots.
5 Best Places to Visit in Prague, Czech Republic
Old Town Square
The Old Town Square is the heart of Prague’s historic district and features stunning Gothic and Baroque architecture, including the famous Astronomical Clock. It’s a bustling area with street performers, vendors, and restaurants.
The iconic Charles Bridge is a must-visit spot in Prague. The bridge offers spectacular views of the Vltava River and Prague Castle. Visiting early in the morning or late in the evening is best to avoid crowds.
The Prague Castle is the largest castle complex in the world and has been the seat of Czech rulers for over a thousand years. It’s a stunning example of Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture and is home to several museums and galleries.
Located within the Prague Castle complex, St. Vitus Cathedral is a magnificent Gothic structure with stunning stained-glass windows and a soaring vaulted ceiling. It’s the largest and most important cathedral in the country.
Prague’s Jewish Quarter is home to several historic synagogues and the Jewish Cemetery. It’s a sad but fascinating area that offers insight into the city’s Jewish history and heritage.
Prague Airport offers several services and amenities particularly suited for business class passengers. These include:
- Priority check-in. Business class passengers can enjoy a separate check-in area with shorter lines and wait times, allowing for a more efficient and stress-free experience.
- Lounge access. Many airlines offer access to business class lounges at Prague Airport, which provide a comfortable and quiet space to relax or work before a flight. These lounges typically provide complimentary food and drinks, Wi-Fi, and other amenities.
- Fast-track security. Business class passengers may also have access to fast-track security lines, which can save time and minimize stress when going through security screening.
- Priority boarding. Business class passengers are often given priority boarding, allowing them to board the plane before others and settle into their seats more quickly.
- In-flight amenities. Business class passengers typically enjoy more spacious and comfortable seating, better quality meals, and a more comprehensive selection of in-flight entertainment options than economy class passengers.
Overall, Prague Airport provides a range of services and amenities that can enhance the travel experience for business class passengers, making their journey more comfortable, efficient, and enjoyable.
Best Time to Visit Prague
Prague is a stunning city all year round, and the best time to visit depends on personal preferences. However, summertime (June-August) remains one of the most popular times due to its warm and sunny weather accompanied by throngs of tourists creating an energetic atmosphere. Spring & fall are lovely options as they offer mild temperatures with fewer crowds – particularly during spring when cherry blossoms create captivating scenes! Conversely, winter can be pretty cold, but it’s still worth visiting for those interested in activities like ice skating or who appreciate less congestion throughout the city.
Flying Time from the United States to Prague
- New York: around 8 hours and 45 minutes
- Los Angeles: around 13 hours and 30 minutes
- Chicago: about 10 hours and 10 minutes
- Miami: approximately 10 hours and 35 minutes
- San Francisco: about 13 hours and 30 minutes
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Prague
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- United Airlines
- Air France
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- British Airways
Contact Our Travel Agents
Are you planning a business trip? AranGrant offers hassle-free and secure travel booking services with unbeatable insider deals. Our 24/7 support team of industry experts is ready to craft the perfect itinerary tailored to your needs – even at a moment’s notice! You can save up to 70% with access to privately negotiated airfares. Please don’t wait any longer; contact our agents or request your personalized quote today for premier business-class flight experiences.