Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Buy Cheap Business Class Tickets to Phnom Penh
Looking to travel to Phnom Penh in style without breaking the bank? Look no further than Arangrant! Our team of travel experts can help you buy cheap business class tickets to Phnom Penh, ensuring you enjoy all the comfort and luxury of premium travel without the hefty price tag.
Contact us today to learn more about our affordable business class options and start planning your dream trip to this vibrant capital city.
3 Useful Tips for Traveling to Phnom Penh
Here are three useful tips for traveling to Phnom Penh:
- Dress appropriately: When visiting temples or other religious sites, it’s important to dress conservatively, covering your shoulders and knees. This applies to both men and women. Also, be aware that Phnom Penh can get quite hot and humid, so wear light and breathable clothing.
- Be cautious with street food: Phnom Penh is known for its delicious street food, but be cautious when choosing what to eat. Make sure the food is cooked thoroughly and served hot. Also, drink bottled water instead of tap water to avoid getting sick.
- Negotiate prices: Bargaining is common in markets and shops in Phnom Penh, so don’t be afraid to negotiate prices. However, always be respectful and friendly when doing so. Start by offering half the asking price and work your way up from there.
3 Must-Visit Attractions in Phnom Penh
Here are three must-visit attractions in Phnom Penh:
- The Royal Palace: The Royal Palace is a stunning complex of buildings that serves as the official residence of the king of Cambodia. It’s a perfect example of traditional Khmer architecture, featuring intricate carvings, gilded roofs, and lush gardens. Visitors can explore the Throne Hall, Silver Pagoda, and other buildings within the palace complex.
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum is a sobering reminder of Cambodia’s tragic past under the Khmer Rouge regime. The museum is housed in a former prison where thousands of Cambodians were tortured and executed. It offers a chilling insight into the brutality of the Khmer Rouge and is a must-visit for those interested in Cambodian history.
- Central Market: Central Market is a bustling market located in the heart of Phnom Penh. It offers a wide range of goods, from clothing and jewelry to food and souvenirs. It’s a great place to immerse yourself in local culture and pick up some unique souvenirs to take home. Make sure to bargain with the vendors to get the best deals!
Main Airports in Phnom Penh
There is only one international airport in Phnom Penh:
Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH) is located about 6 miles west of the city center. It is the largest airport in Cambodia and serves as the main gateway to the country. The airport has two terminals: one for domestic flights and one for international flights. Many airlines offer flights to and from Phnom Penh, including major carriers such as Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways, and Vietnam Airlines.
The Best Time to Travel to Phnom Penh
The best time to travel to Phnom Penh is during the dry season, which runs from November to March. During this time, the weather is generally sunny and dry, with cooler temperatures and lower humidity. This makes it an ideal time to explore the city’s many attractions and landmarks, including the Royal Palace and the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum.
April and May can be extremely hot and humid, with temperatures often exceeding 95°F. The rainy season begins in June and lasts until October, with the heaviest rainfall occurring from July to September. While the rain can make it difficult to explore the city, it can also provide a unique opportunity to witness Phnom Penh’s lush green landscapes and experience the country’s unique culture during its many festivals and celebrations. However, if you’re looking for the best weather, November to March is your best bet.
Flight Times from the US to Phnom Penh
The flight times from the US to Phnom Penh will depend on your departure city and any layovers you may have.
Here are some estimated flight times for non-stop flights:
- Los Angeles to Phnom Penh: around 17 hours
- San Francisco to Phnom Penh: around 17 hours
- New York City to Phnom Penh: around 20 hours
It’s worth noting that most flights from the US to Phnom Penh will require at least one layover, which can significantly increase the total travel time. The length of your layover and the number of stops can vary depending on the airline and the route you choose. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for specific flight times and layover information when booking your trip.
Business Class Airlines to Fly to Phnom Penh
There are several airlines that offer business class flights to Phnom Penh, including:
- Cathay Pacific
- Thai Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Vietnam Airlines
Contact Our Travel Agents
Our travel experts at Arangrant are excited to offer affordable business class tickets to Phnom Penh, the vibrant capital of Cambodia. Our top priority is ensuring the utmost comfort and convenience for our clients during their travel, and by choosing our discounted business class tickets, you can save money without sacrificing world-class service.
With Arangrant, you can rest assured that all your travel needs will be taken care of by our team of experienced professionals. We have extensive knowledge of Phnom Penh and its surrounding areas, and we’re passionate about helping our clients create unforgettable travel experiences.
Whether you’re looking to explore the city’s rich cultural heritage, immerse yourself in its bustling markets, or simply relax in luxurious accommodations, Arangrant has got you covered. So why wait? Contact us today to start planning your next trip to Phnom Penh in style.