Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Da Nang from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Da Nang
You’ll get the most out of your trip if you follow these practical advice:
- Be prepared: Make sure you have all the documents and visas for your trip before you start packing. Checking the weather forecast will also help you prepare your clothing.
- Reserve your lodging in advance: Da Nang is a well-liked travel destination and gets very busy, especially during the summer. To avoid any last-minute stress, reserve your hotel or Airbnb in advance.
- Know the local customs: Although most Vietnamese people are warm and welcoming, it’s important to understand and respect the local traditions in order to avoid any miscommunications. For instance, it is considerate to take off your shoes when entering a temple or someone’s home.
- Try the local cuisine: Da Nang is renowned for its seafood, street food, and regional specialties. Don’t be afraid to experiment and learn about the regional cuisine. Just be sure to inspect the food vendor’s hygiene before making any purchases.
- Learn a little basic Vietnamese: Even though you can get by with English in most tourist areas, knowing a few basic Vietnamese expressions can help you interact with the locals. Try using greetings like “xin chào,” “cm n,” and “bn có nói ting Anh không” (do you speak English?).
Best Places to Visit in Da Nang
Da Nang is known for its long stretches of pristine beaches, amazing food, and rich history. Here are four of the best places to visit:
- Marble Mountains: This cluster of five limestone and marble hills is a popular attraction in Da Nang and offers breathtaking views of the city and the coast. Each hill is named after a natural element – metal, wood, water, fire, and earth – and contains caves, pagodas, and shrines that can be explored.
- My Khe Beach: My Khe Beach is one of Vietnam’s most famous beaches, offering visitors clear waters and soft, powdery sand ideal for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports. The beach is also surrounded by a vibrant nightlife scene with lively bars and restaurants.
- Ba Na Hills: The Ba Na Hills is a mountain resort located 25km from Da Nang that offers a variety of attractions and activities, including an extensive amusement park, a French-style medieval castle, a temple, and a cable car ride that offers stunning views of the lush mountainside.
- Dragon Bridge: The Dragon Bridge is one of Da Nang’s most iconic landmarks, and it’s easy to see why. It spans the Han River and features a dragon that breathes fire and water every Saturday and Sunday. At night, the bridge is illuminated by colorful LED lights, creating a spectacular sight.
Best Airports in Da Nang
For those traveling in the comfort and style of Business Class, it’s important to choose an airport that offers quality services and amenities. Here are best airports in Da Nang for Business Class flights:
- Chu Lai International Airport in Da Nang is another first-rate choice for business class travel. Although it might not be as big as DAD, Chu Lai provides a more upscale and customized experience. A private lounge with comfortable seating, refreshments, and WiFi is available at the airport. This makes it perfect for busy executives who need to get some work done while waiting for their flight.
- Da Nang International Airport, or DAD. The third busiest airport in Vietnam provides a variety of amenities and services for business class passengers. DAD is well-equipped to meet the requirements of upscale travelers, offering amenities like VIP lounges and expedited immigration and security clearance. Additionally, passengers traveling in business class have access to restaurants, duty-free shops, and welcoming seating areas.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Da Nang?
Da Nang is a year-round vacation destination, but February to May are the best months to go because the weather is mild, pleasant, and there is little chance of rain. This is also the best time for outdoor activities such as hiking and exploring the city’s many attractions.
While winter months from December to January can be cool and rainy, and the summer months from June to August can be hot and muggy. But whenever you choose to go, Da Nang offers a special and unforgettable experience that you won’t soon forget.
Flying Time from United States to Da Nang
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to Da Nang: approximately 21-22 hours (with a layover in Taipei, Hong Kong, or Seoul)
- Los Angeles to Da Nang: about 17 hours (with a layover in Taipei or Hong Kong)
- San Francisco to Da Nang: about 17-18 hours (with a layover in Taipei)
- Seattle to Da Nang: about 17-18 hours (with a layover in Seoul or Hong Kong)
These are just a few examples of the most commonly traveled itineraries. Keep in mind that flying times and layovers may vary depending on the airline, time of year, and availability of flights. However, with the right planning and preparation, you can make the most of your journey and arrive in Da Nang ready to explore the area.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Da Nang
You have several options to choose from. Here are some of the top airlines that offer exceptional business class service on flights:
- Singapore Airlines
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Korean Air
With a focus on comfort and hospitality, all these airlines offer spacious seats with adjustable headrests and lumbar support, delicious cuisine, and a wide range of in-flight entertainment options. These Airlines are a great option for business travelers seeking luxury and comfort on their journey.