Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Chiang Mai from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Chiang Mai
There are a few easy ideas that can make a business trip to Chiang Mai more enjoyable and productive:
- Stay centrally located: Booking a hotel or other lodging in the heart of the city will make it simpler to navigate and attend events. Additionally, it will enable you to spend your free time taking in the sights of the city.
- Prepare for the weather: Chiang Mai can get hot and humid, especially in the summer. Be sure to wear appropriate, breathable clothing, and to protect yourself from the sun, bring sunscreen and a hat.
- Plan your itinerary carefully: Chiang Mai has a lot to offer in terms of attractions and cultural experiences. To make the most of your time, carefully plan your itinerary and arrange your meetings and appointments so that you have time to take advantage of the city’s attractions.
- Stay in contact: In Chiang Mai, there is no shortage of reliable mobile coverage or high-speed internet. In order to stay in touch with your coworkers and clients back home, make sure you have a reliable data plan or access to Wi-Fi.
- Eat something local: Chiang Mai is renowned for its delectable and distinctive cuisine. Utilize your visit to the city to sample the cuisine and tour the markets for food. It’s a great way to experience the local culture and make the most of your trip.
Best Places to Visit in Chiang Mai
Here are some of the best places to visit in Chiang Mai:
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep: This temple is located on top of Doi Suthep Mountain, offering panoramic views of the city. The temple is adorned with intricate carvings and ornate decorations, making it a must-see attraction in Chiang Mai.
- Old City: The old city of Chiang Mai is a historic district that features ancient temples, old city walls, and traditional markets. It’s a great place to immerse yourself in the city’s rich culture and history.
- Elephant Nature Park: This sanctuary is dedicated to rescuing and rehabilitating elephants. Visitors can interact with the elephants, learn about their behaviors and habitat, and support their conservation efforts.
- Night Bazaar: The Night Bazaar is a bustling market that sells everything from handmade crafts to street food. It’s a great place to find unique souvenirs and experience the local culture.
- Mae Sa Valley: Located outside the city, Mae Sa Valley is known for its lush greenery, waterfalls, and adventure activities like zip lining and ATV riding. It’s a great place to escape the city and explore the natural beauty of Chiang Mai.
Chiang Mai International Airport
There are numerous amenities at Chiang Mai International Airport designed to meet the needs of travelers traveling in business class. Dedicated lounges, quick check-in procedures, and priority boarding are a few of these. Additionally, business class travelers frequently qualify for additional luggage allowances, ensuring they have all the essentials for their trip.
Once on board, travelers in business class can take advantage of a number of perks that improve their trip. This could include more roomy seating arrangements, delectable meals served in flight, and numerous opportunities to work or unwind as needed. The availability of in-flight WiFi enables those who need internet access to do so, allowing them to stay connected and productive throughout their flight.
In conclusion, Chiang Mai International Airport offers everything business class travelers require for a smooth and effective trip. It’s understandable why so many business travelers opt to fly via the airport, given the quick and simple check-in process and the opulent onboard environment. You will value the convenience, comfort, and ease that this airport offers whether you’re traveling to Chiang Mai for meetings, networking events, or other business opportunities.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Chiang Mai?
The ideal time to visit Chiang Mai overall depends on your preferences and travel plans. The best time to travel to Chiang Mai is from November to February if you prefer milder temperatures and fewer tourists. These months are perfect for outdoor activities and exploring the city’s famous temples because they bring pleasant temperatures, clear skies, and little rain.
The hottest and driest months in Chiang Mai are from March to May, when highs frequently reach 104°F (40°C). However, if you can handle the heat, this time of year offers some of the most vibrant festivals in Thailand, such as Songkran (Thai New Year), which takes place in mid-April and involves a massive water fight in the streets of Chiang Mai.
Visit Chiang Mai between June and October if you enjoy viewing lush green scenery and want to see the area’s agriculture at its best. When the rains start to fall, this period is referred to as the “green season,” and the countryside comes to life. While outdoor activities might be limited at this time, it’s a great chance to get a taste of the local way of life.
Flying Time from United States to Chiang Mai
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- Los Angeles to Chiang Mai: approximately 18-19 hours (including layovers)
- New York to Chiang Mai: about 20-22 hours (with a layover in Bangkok or Hong Kong)
- Chicago to Chiang Mai: about 20-22 hours (with a layover)
- San Francisco to Chiang Mai: about 18-19 hours (with a layover)
- Dallas to Chiang Mai: around 21-23 hours (with a layover in Seoul or Tokyo)
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Chiang Mai
We’ve done the research and found the top airlines that offer the most luxurious and comfortable business class experience to this stunning destination. Here are some:
- British Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Cathay Pacific
- ANA All Nippon Airways
- Thai Airways
These airlines provide plush cabins, supportive seating, and first-rate in-flight entertainment to make your trip enjoyable and memorable. The airlines have you covered whether you want to unwind, work, or eat delectable fine food. Additionally, from the moment you step onboard until you reach your destination, you’ll feel like a VIP thanks to their first-rate customer service and attention to detail.
Contact Our Travel Agents
You can rely on Arangrant’s travel advisors to assist you in finding the best business class airfare from the US to this vibrant city. In order to ensure that you receive top-notch service and individualized attention, our knowledgeable agents will guide you through the entire process of finding inexpensive or discounted business class tickets to Chiang Mai. You can trust Arangrant to help you find the best prices on business class flights so you can travel to Chiang Mai without any hassles. Contact our travel agents today to book your next trip to this charming city with Arangrant.