Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Thailand from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Thailand
If you’re planning a business trip to Thailand, it’s important to be prepared for the culture and customs of the country. Here are some simple tips:
- Pick up a few key phrases: While many Thais speak English, it’s always appreciated when travelers make an effort to learn a few key phrases in Thai. In building a strong working relationship, it can be very helpful.
- Be respectful of customs and traditions: Since respect is highly valued in Thailand, it’s important to be considerate of their practices. This includes taking your shoes off before entering a person’s house or temple, refraining from touching heads, and keeping your feet away from people.
- Be aware of business hours: It’s important to plan your schedule appropriately because many establishments in Thailand close up shop early on weekends and during holidays. Consider scheduling meetings in the morning or late afternoon as many businesses take a break during the hottest part of the day.
- Remain hydrated: Because Thailand can get hot and muggy, it’s crucial to drink plenty of water throughout the day. Avoid consuming excessive amounts of alcohol, especially during business meetings, and make sure to drink plenty of water.
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
There are many destinations that offer a blend of culture, history, and breathtaking natural beauty. Here are four of the top locations that are worth including on your itinerary:
- Bangkok – The vibrant capital city is a must-visit destination for any trip to Thailand. You’ll find a mix of ancient temples, modern shopping centers, and a thriving street food scene.
- Chiang Mai – Known as the “Rose of the North,” Chiang Mai is a cultural hub that offers visitors a chance to explore ancient temples and learn about local hill tribes.
- Phuket – This island paradise is famous for its beaches and crystal-clear waters. It’s also home to luxury resorts, lively nightlife, and a range of outdoor activities like snorkeling and diving.
- Ayutthaya – Once the capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya is a UNESCO World Heritage site that’s home to the ruins of ancient temples and palaces. A day trip from Bangkok is a great way to explore this historic city.
3 Best Airports in Thailand
Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) The largest airport in Thailand and the primary hub for many international airlines is Suvarnabhumi Airport, which is situated in Bangkok. As a traveler traveling in business class, you’ll have access to upscale lounges, duty-free shopping, and personalized services. The business center at the airport provides a variety of services, such as quiet rooms for work or rest, free Wi-Fi, and conference rooms. Suvarnabhumi Airport is a great option for your business travel needs thanks to its convenient location and great connectivity.
Phuket International Airport (HKT) is another top choice for business class travelers and is located in southern Thailand. There is a dedicated business class lounge at the airport with exclusive access to plush seating areas, free snacks and beverages, and fast WiFi. The airport also features a variety of business amenities like meeting spaces and personal workstations. Phuket International Airport is a fantastic option for business travelers looking for a laid-back setting to work or relax because of its breathtaking beachside location.
Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX) Business travelers seeking to escape Bangkok’s bustle will find Chiang Mai International Airport to be a great choice because of its welcoming and laid-back atmosphere. The business center at the airport offers free WiFi, conference rooms, and workstations with power outlets. You will also have access to the airport’s first-class lounge as a business class traveler, which has plush seating, free food and beverages, and showers.
Whether you’re headed to Bangkok, Phuket or Chiang Mai, Thailand has a range of excellent airports catering to the needs of business travelers.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Thailand?
In general, November to February are the most pleasant and driest months to travel to Thailand. The average temperature during this time is around 77°F (25°C), making it ideal for outdoor activities and sightseeing. However, bear in mind that this is also the busiest travel period, so be prepared for crowds.
Consider going between March and May when the weather is still warm but less muggy if you want to avoid the crowds.
The rainy season lasts from June to October, so if you don’t mind the occasional downpour, this can be a great time to travel because there are fewer people and more accommodation options.
Flying Time from United States to Thailand
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York to Bangkok: approximately 20 hours (with 1 or 2 stops)
- Los Angeles to Bangkok: about 17 hours
- Chicago to Bangkok: approximately 20-22 hours (with 1 or 2 stopovers)
- Dallas to Bangkok: around 22-24 hours (with 1 or 2 stopovers)
- San Francisco to Bangkok: around 18-22 hours
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Thailand
Passengers can experience the comfort and luxury of several top-tier airlines offering first-rate business class services when traveling from the United States to Thailand. Here are some:
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Singapore Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Etihad Airways
- Thai Airways
These airlines provide a variety of comforts for long-haul flights, such as fully flat beds, in-flight entertainment, gourmet meals, and opulent lounges. These airlines make the journey a memorable one with attentive service and first-rate amenities.
Contact Our Travel Agents
It takes careful planning and preparation to travel to Thailand from the US. Finding the ideal flights and lodging can make all the difference, whether you are traveling for business or pleasure. At Arangrant, we are experts at assisting travellers in searching the most cost-effective business class tickets to Thailand. Our team of skilled travel specialists can assist you in navigating the challenges of international travel and give you the direction and support you need to make the most of your trip. Get in touch with us now to find out more about our offerings and how we can assist you in creating the perfect trip to Thailand!