Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Taiwan from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Taiwan
If you’re planning a business trip to Taiwan, here are some helpful hints:
- Check your passport and visa requirements: Before your trip, ensure that your passport is valid and that you do not require a visa or any other travel documents.
- Learn some basic Mandarin: While English is widely spoken in Taiwan, it is always beneficial to learn a few basic Mandarin phrases in order to communicate with locals.
- Bring comfortable shoes: To get the most out of your trip, and because Taiwan is a great place for walking and exploring, bring comfortable shoes.
- Bring a universal adapter: Taiwanese outlets use the same voltage and frequency as US outlets, but the plug shapes differ. Bring a universal adapter to make charging your devices simple.
- Try the local cuisine: Taiwan is renowned for its delectable cuisine, so take advantage of the opportunity to sample some of the regional specialties. You can find a variety of reasonably priced and delectable food options all over the country, from night markets to street vendors.
Best Places to Visit in Taiwan
Taiwan is a treasure trove of amazing places to explore. Here are some of the best places to see:
- Taipei 101: This iconic skyscraper is a must-visit destination in Taipei. You can enjoy panoramic views of the city from the observation deck and shop for luxury brands in the mall.
- National Palace Museum: Home to over 700,000 ancient Chinese artifacts, the National Palace Museum is a fascinating place to explore the history of Taiwan and China.
- Sun Moon Lake: A stunning lake surrounded by mountains, Sun Moon Lake is perfect for a relaxing day trip or a weekend getaway.
- Taroko National Park: Known for its dramatic landscapes, Taroko National Park is a natural wonderland featuring towering cliffs, cascading waterfalls, and deep gorges.
- Jiufen Old Street: This charming old street in Taipei is a great place to explore for its unique architecture, street food, and souvenir shops.
Best Airports in Taiwan
These airports offer the ideal setting for a stress-free travel experience, with contemporary amenities and opulent lounges. The following airports in Taiwan are some of the best for business class travel:
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) is the busiest airport in Taiwan and the primary hub for many airlines. It is situated just 25 miles west of Taipei. You can find everything you need to unwind and remain productive in this area thanks to the variety of stores, eateries, and lounges. The airport is the ideal choice for business travelers because it also has a top-notch business center and conference room amenities.
Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH) is the second-largest airport in Taiwan and is a well-liked destination for business travelers. It is situated in the southern part of the island. It provides a variety of lounges and business amenities, such as conference rooms, charging stations, and high-speed Wi-Fi. For those conducting business in the south of Taiwan, the airport is a fantastic option.
Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA) – Located in the center of Taipei, The Airport provides travelers with a convenient location, only a short drive from the city’s main commercial areas. The airport is modern and efficient, with lounges and business centers to meet the needs of passengers. Despite being small, Taipei Songshan has become a well-liked business travel destination.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Taiwan?
Although Taiwan has a subtropical climate and is a year-round destination, the ideal time to visit will depend on your preferences and travel plans. The months of March to May, as well as September to November, are considered the best months to visit because the weather is pleasant and there are fewer crowds.
While the winter months of December to February bring cooler temperatures, sporadic rain, and short-term typhoons.
The summer months of June to August, which are peak tourist seasons, are hot and muggy. And it is best to avoid the typhoon season, which lasts from July to October, as it can interfere with travel plans.
Flying Time from United States to Taiwan
If you’re planning to travel from the United States to Taiwan, there are several airlines and itineraries to choose from. Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- Los Angeles to Taipei: approximately 13-14 hours
- San Francisco to Taipei: about 13-14 hours
- New York to Taipei: about 15 hours
- Seattle to Taipei: about 12-13 hours
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Taiwan
If you’re looking for the best business class airlines, here are our top picks:
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Eva Air
- Cathay Pacific
- Singapore Airlines
- China Airlines
These airlines provide plush cabins, supportive seating, and first-rate in-flight entertainment to make your trip enjoyable and memorable. The airlines have you covered whether you want to unwind, work, or eat delectable fine food. Additionally, from the moment you step onboard until you reach your destination, you’ll feel like a VIP thanks to their first-rate customer service and attention to detail.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Taiwan is the ideal place to combine business and pleasure thanks to its vibrant cities, stunning scenery, and rich culture. Finding the best business class tickets to Taiwan has never been simpler thanks to Arangrant. Whether you’re looking for a direct flight or a more affordable option, our competent travel agents are ready to assist you in finding the ideal flight. If you want to travel to Taiwan in style, get in touch with us today!