Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find Cheap Business Class Flights to Syria
Moreover, if you have accumulated points and miles, you can use them to book your next flight and save even more money. So, search and compare the best deals on business class flights to Syria today and take your travel experience to the next level! Explore the rich history and culture of Syria in comfort and style, and make unforgettable memories.
3 Helpful Tips When Traveling to Syria
Here are three helpful tips to keep in mind when traveling to Syria:
- Research visa requirements: Before you travel to Syria, make sure you research the visa requirements for your nationality. Some countries may require a visa in advance, while others can obtain a visa on arrival. It’s important to ensure that you have the necessary documentation and permits to enter the country.
- Dress conservatively: Syria is a predominantly Muslim country, and it’s essential to respect the local culture and customs. Dress modestly, covering your arms and legs, and avoid revealing clothing. Women should consider wearing a headscarf when visiting religious sites.
- Be aware of cultural practices: Syria has a rich cultural heritage, and it’s important to be respectful of local customs and practices. For example, it’s customary to remove your shoes when entering a mosque or someone’s home. It’s also polite to greet people with “As-salamu alaykum” (peace be upon you) and respond with “Wa alaykum as-salam” (and peace be upon you).
By following these tips, you can ensure a smooth and enjoyable trip to Syria. Remember to be respectful of the local culture and customs, and you’ll have a memorable experience in this beautiful country.
3 Popular Attractions in Syria
Syria is a country rich in history and culture, and there are many popular attractions worth visiting. Here are three of the most famous:
- The ancient city of Damascus: Damascus is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, dating back to the third millennium BC. The city’s old town, also known as the “walled city,” is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and boasts many historical landmarks, including the Umayyad Mosque and the Azem Palace.
- The ruins of Palmyra: Palmyra, also known as the “Bride of the Desert,” was once a thriving city along the Silk Road trade route. Today, the ruins of the ancient city are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and include well-preserved Roman temples, arches, and colonnades.
- The ancient city of Aleppo: Aleppo is another UNESCO World Heritage Site and is known for its well-preserved medieval architecture. The city’s old town features narrow streets and alleys lined with historic buildings, including the Citadel of Aleppo, one of the oldest and largest castles in the world.
By visiting these popular attractions, you can immerse yourself in Syria’s rich history and culture and experience the country’s unique charm and beauty.
Main Airports in Syria
Syria has several airports, but the main international airports are:
- Damascus International Airport (DAM): This airport is located about 12 miles southeast of the city of Damascus, the capital of Syria. It serves as the hub for Syrian Air and is the busiest airport in the country.
- Aleppo International Airport (ALP): This airport is located about 6 miles northwest of the city of Aleppo, in northern Syria. It is the second-busiest airport in Syria and serves as a focus city for Syrian Air.
- Latakia International Airport (LTK): This airport is located in the city of Latakia, on the western coast of Syria. It serves as a secondary airport for the country and has limited international flights.
These airports offer flights to several destinations in the Middle East and beyond, including Europe, Asia, and Africa.
The Best Month to Visit Syria
The best time to visit Syria is during the months of March to May and September to November. During these months, the weather is mild and pleasant, and you can avoid the extreme heat of the summer and the chilly winters.
The months of March to May are also the best time to see the spring blooms, and the countryside is covered in wildflowers, making for a beautiful sight. The fall months of September to November are also a great time to visit Syria as the weather is cooler, and the countryside is painted with colorful autumn leaves.
It’s important to note that Syria has experienced a significant amount of political instability and conflict in recent years, and the safety situation in the country can change rapidly. It’s essential to check travel advisories and updates before planning a trip to Syria and to take necessary precautions and safety measures while traveling in the country.
Flight Times from the US to Syria
Flight times from the United States to Syria vary depending on the departure city and the route taken. The most common route is via a connecting flight in a major European city, such as London, Paris, or Frankfurt, and then onto Damascus International Airport or Aleppo International Airport.
On average, the flight time from New York City to Damascus or Aleppo is around 14-16 hours, including layovers. However, this can vary based on the airline, the number of stops, and the length of layovers.
It’s important to note that the ongoing conflict in Syria has affected air travel to the country, and flights may be subject to cancellations or delays. It’s essential to check with your airline and travel advisories before booking your flights to Syria.
Business Class Airlines to Fly to Syria
There are several airlines that offer business class flights to Syria. Some of the most popular airlines include:
- Qatar Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Etihad Airways
It’s important to note that due to the ongoing conflict in Syria, some airlines may have suspended flights to the country, and others may have reduced their services. It’s essential to check with your airline and travel advisories before booking your flights to Syria.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Have you decided to fly to Syria, but need some help with your travel arrangements? Look no further than our expert travel agents. Our experienced agents can assist you in planning your itinerary, finding the best deals on flights and accommodations, and provide you with insider tips to make the most of your trip. We understand that traveling can be stressful, which is why we’re here to take the burden off your shoulders and help you plan a stress-free and enjoyable vacation.
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, our agents can help you tailor your trip to suit your specific needs and preferences. From arranging airport transfers to booking local tours and activities, we’ll take care of every aspect of your trip, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your journey to Syria.