Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Get Business Class Flight Deals to Sudan
If you’re planning a trip to Sudan and want to save money on business class tickets, there are several tips to keep in mind. First, booking your tickets well in advance can often result in lower prices. Additionally, being flexible with travel dates can help you find cheaper options.
3 Useful Tips for Traveling to Sudan
Here are three useful tips for traveling to Sudan:
- Obtain a travel permit: Foreigners traveling to Sudan are required to obtain a travel permit before entering the country. You can apply for a permit at a Sudanese embassy or consulate in your home country. It is important to plan ahead and apply for your permit well in advance of your travel dates, as the process can take some time.
- Dress appropriately: Sudan is a conservative country, and visitors are expected to dress modestly. Women are expected to cover their hair and wear long skirts or pants, and men should avoid wearing shorts. It is also important to dress appropriately when visiting religious sites, such as mosques and churches.
- Be prepared for the weather: Sudan can be extremely hot, with temperatures regularly exceeding 100 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are traveling during the summer months, be sure to bring lightweight, breathable clothing and plenty of sunscreen. Additionally, be prepared for occasional sandstorms, which can cause travel disruptions and respiratory issues.
3 Must-Visit Attractions in Sudan
- Pyramids of Meroë: Located in the Northern region of Sudan, the Pyramids of Meroë are a stunning collection of over 200 ancient pyramids dating back to the Kingdom of Kush.
- Khartoum: The capital city of Sudan, Khartoum is a vibrant and bustling city that offers a glimpse into modern Sudanese life. Highlights include the National Museum of Sudan, the Omdurman Souq, and the confluence of the Blue and White Nile rivers.
- Jebel Barkal: Located in the town of Karima, Jebel Barkal is a UNESCO World Heritage site and an important religious and cultural center of the ancient Kingdom of Kush. Visitors can explore the ruins of the Great Temple of Amun and climb to the top of the Jebel Barkal mountain for stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
Main Airports in Sudan
Sudan has several major airports, including:
- Khartoum International Airport (KRT): located in the capital city of Khartoum, KRT is the largest and busiest airport in Sudan.
- Port Sudan New International Airport (PZU): located in Port Sudan, this airport serves as a gateway to the Red Sea and nearby tourist attractions.
- El Obeid International Airport (EBD): located in El Obeid, this airport serves as a hub for domestic flights in Sudan.
- Nyala Airport (UYL): located in Nyala, this airport is the main entry point for visitors traveling to the Darfur region.
- Geneina Airport (EGN): located in Geneina, this airport serves the West Darfur region.
- Damazin Airport (RSS): located in Damazin, this airport serves the Blue Nile region.
- El Fasher International Airport (ELF): located in El Fasher, this airport serves the North Darfur region.
- Kassala Airport (KSL): located in Kassala, this airport serves the eastern region of Sudan.
When is the Best Time to Visit Sudan?
The best time to visit Sudan is during the winter months of December to February, when the weather is cooler and more pleasant for outdoor activities. The summer months, from June to August, can be extremely hot and humid, with temperatures reaching up to 113°F in some parts of the country. However, if you plan on visiting the Red Sea coast, the best time to go is during the summer months when the water is warm and perfect for swimming and other water activities. It’s also important to note that the rainy season in Sudan runs from June to September, which can make travel difficult in some areas.
Flight Times from the US to Sudan
There are no direct flights from the US to Sudan. The flight times will depend on the airline and the routing. Passengers can fly from the US to Sudan with a layover in a major European or Middle Eastern city such as London, Paris, Frankfurt, Dubai, or Istanbul. The flight duration for the first leg of the journey could range from 6 to 12 hours, followed by a connecting flight to Khartoum, Sudan, which could take another 3 to 6 hours depending on the routing and layover time. The total travel time could range from 14 to 24 hours or more depending on the route and the layover time.
Business Class Airlines to Fly to Sudan
There are several airlines that offer business class flights to Sudan. Here are some of the major airlines:
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Turkish Airlines
These airlines offer various amenities in their business class cabins such as lie-flat seats, gourmet meals, and priority boarding.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Reaching out to Arangrant travel agents can be a smart move for your next trip, as they can help you save time, money, and stress during the planning process. Our team of travel experts is highly knowledgeable and experienced in finding the best deals on flights, hotels, and other travel arrangements, and can offer tailored recommendations based on your preferences and budget.
Our travel agents are available around the clock via phone, email, or chat, and can provide support and guidance throughout every step of your journey. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service that is friendly, professional, and reliable, with a focus on making your travel experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
No matter where you’re headed or what your travel needs may be, don’t hesitate to contact Arangrant travel agents for expert assistance in planning your dream trip.