Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Valencia from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Valencia
If you’re planning a business trip to Valencia, here are five simple tips to make the most of your experience:
- Stay in the city center – To make the most of your time in Valencia, stay in the city center. You’ll be within walking distance of major attractions and have easy access to public transportation this way.
- Learn some basic Spanish – While English is widely spoken in Valencia, knowing a few basic Spanish phrases can help you connect with locals and build rapport during business meetings.
- Explore the local cuisine – Valencia is famous for its cuisine, including the delicious paella, so make sure to try some of the local dishes while you’re there. To get a true taste of the city, visit local markets and cafes.
- Take advantage of the city’s architecture – Valencia is home to some of Spain’s most beautiful architectural landmarks, such as the City of Arts and Sciences, the Cathedral, and the Central Market. Take your time admiring the beauty and history of these structures.
Best Places to Visit in Valencia
Located on the east coast of Spain, Valencia boasts a perfect blend of modernity and tradition. Here are the top places that you should see:
- The City of Arts and Sciences – The City of Arts and Sciences is an incredible futuristic complex that houses several museums, galleries, and other attractions, including a planetarium, an opera house, and an IMAX theater. The complex was designed by the renowned Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava and is a must-visit when in Valencia.
- The Central Market – The Central Market in Valencia is a food lover’s paradise. This bustling market offers a wide selection of fresh produce, seafood, meat, cheese, and local delicacies. It’s an excellent place to sample some of Valencia’s traditional dishes, such as paella or horchata.
- The Albufera Natural Park – If you’re a nature lover, the Albufera Natural Park is a must-visit. It’s situated just a few kilometers south of Valencia and boasts a beautiful lagoon, several walking trails, and is home to various species of birds.
- The Old Town – Valencia’s Old Town is a picturesque district that is home to several historic attractions, including the Silk Exchange, the Plaza de la Reina, and the Cathedral. The area’s narrow alleys, colorful buildings, and traditional architecture are a throwback to Valencia’s historical roots.
- The Beaches – Valencia boasts several beautiful beaches, including La Malvarrosa, Pinedo Beach, and El Saler. These beaches are perfect for sunbathing, swimming or simply enjoying the Mediterranean sun.
Best Airports in Valencia
Here are the best airports in Valencia for business-class flights:
- Valencia Airport (VLC) – Located just five miles west of the city center, this modern airport serves over six million passengers per year. VIP lounges, high-speed Wi-Fi, and a variety of dining and shopping options are available to business-class passengers, making it an excellent choice for those who value convenience and luxury.
- Castellón-Costa Azahar Airport (CDT) – If you want a smaller, more intimate airport experience, Castellón-Costa Azahar Airport is the way to go. This cutting-edge facility is just a short drive from Valencia and provides a variety of VIP services, such as private jet rentals and personalized concierge services. Furthermore, the airport is located in the heart of one of Spain’s most beautiful regions, making it an excellent choice for business travelers looking to combine business and pleasure.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Valencia?
Valencia has a Mediterranean climate, which means that winters are mild and summers are hot. Valencia is best visited in the spring (March to May) or fall (September to November), when the weather is mild and comfortable for exploring the city’s many attractions.
The city can be hot and crowded during the summer months (June to August), and many locals go on vacation, so some shops and restaurants may be closed.
Winter (December to February) is also a good time to visit Valencia because the weather is still mild and the city hosts a variety of festivals and events, including the well-known Las Fallas festival.
Flying Time from United States to Valencia
As there aren’t any direct flights from the US to Valencia, most itineraries will include at least one layover. The length of the trip will vary depending on the airline and route taken, but the quickest one-stop route is from New York City to Madrid, followed by a short connecting flight to Valencia. Another popular route is from Los Angeles to Madrid, with a stopover in London or Paris before continuing on to Valencia. Depending on the route taken and the length of the layover, the total flight time ranges from 11 to 15 hours.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Valencia
Some of the top airlines that offer business class service to Valencia from the US include:
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Air France
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Each airline offers a unique experience with various amenities, such as lie-flat seats, personal entertainment systems, and gourmet meals. You can also expect exceptional service and comfortable seating options to help you arrive in Valencia feeling refreshed and ready to explore this beautiful Spanish city.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Our experienced travel agents are available 24/7 to assist you in finding the ideal itinerary at an unbeatable price. We specialize in discounted Business Class tickets, allowing you to travel in style and comfort while saving money. Contact us today to begin planning your ideal trip to Valencia, and allow us to assist you in making your travel dreams a reality!