Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Glasgow from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Glasgow
If you’re a business traveler heading to Glasgow, here are some useful tips to help you make the most of your time there:
- Plan ahead: Before you leave, plan out your itinerary and make all necessary reservations. This includes your flights, hotel accommodations, and any necessary transportation while in Glasgow. You can make your trip more enjoyable and efficient by planning ahead of time.
- Use public transportation: Glasgow has a well-developed public transportation system that includes buses, trains, and a subway. Taking public transportation not only saves money, but it also saves time and effort when navigating the city.
- Try some local cuisine: Glasgow is well-known for its culinary scene, so take advantage of the opportunity to sample some of the city’s specialties. Traditional Scottish dishes include everything from haggis to fish and chips. Also, for a fine dining experience, visit some of the city’s top-rated restaurants.
- Take some time to explore: Even if your primary reason for the trip is business-related, try to make time to explore the city and its attractions. Beyond the boardroom, Glasgow has a lot to offer, whether it’s museums, parks, or landmarks. Taking a break from work can also help you return to your tasks feeling more refreshed and productive.
Best Places to Visit in Glasgow
Here are top best places to visit in Glasgow:
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum: This museum has over 8,000 objects, ranging from ancient artifacts to contemporary art. It is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Glasgow.
- Glasgow Cathedral: This beautiful medieval cathedral is one of the oldest buildings in Glasgow. It is a great place to explore and learn about the city’s rich history.
- The Glasgow Science Centre: This is an interactive science museum with over 400 exhibits. It is a great place to learn about science and technology in a fun and engaging way.
- The Riverside Museum: This museum is dedicated to the history of transportation in Glasgow. It has over 3,000 objects on display, including vintage cars, trains, and even a steamship.
- The Botanic Gardens: These beautiful gardens are a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. They are a great place to take a walk, have a picnic, or just enjoy the natural beauty of Glasgow.
Best Airports in Glasgow
In Glasgow, there are several airports that cater to business class passengers, ensuring a comfortable and efficient travel experience. Here are the top airports:
Glasgow International Airport: This airport is the largest and busiest in Scotland, and is conveniently located just 8 miles from the city center. For business class passengers, there are several lounges to choose from, including the British Airways lounge and the UpperDeck lounge. The airport also offers a VIP service, which includes personalized attention and assistance with baggage and travel arrangements.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport: While this airport is smaller than Glasgow International, it is known for its excellent service and convenient location just 30 minutes from the city center. Business class passengers can take advantage of the Aspire lounge, which offers comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and refreshments.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Glasgow?
The summer months of June and August are ideal for visiting Glasgow. Glasgow’s weather is at its best during this time, and there are plenty of things to do. Summertime in Glasgow has something for everyone, from exploring the city’s heritage to enjoying outdoor events.
However, the city is typically more crowded than the rest of the year. If you want a more relaxed experience, go during the shoulder season, which is between March and May, or September and October. During this time, the weather is still mild, and there are fewer crowds and more accommodation options.
If you want to experience Glasgow’s festive season, you should visit between November and February. The city is decorated with beautiful lights and Christmas markets during this time of year. Be prepared for cold weather, and remember to pack appropriately. So, depending on your preferences, there is always a good time to visit Glasgow. Whether you want a bustling atmosphere in the summer or a more laid-back experience in the spring, you’ll find it here.
Flying Time from United States to Glasgow
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to Glasgow: approximately 8-10 hours (with a layover in London)
- Los Angeles to Glasgow: about 13-15 hours (with a layover in Dublin)
- Chicago to Glasgow: about 9-10 hours (connecting flight)
- Miami to Glasgow: about 11-13 hours (connecting flight)
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Glasgow
Here are some of the top choices for flying in comfort and luxury:
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Singapore Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
These airlines typically offer comfortable seating, high-quality in-flight entertainment, excellent food and beverage options. Additionally, the excellent service provided by the welcoming and accommodating cabin crews helps to improve experience, making these airlines a top pick for passengers flying to Glasgow.
Contact Our Travel Agents
For a relaxing and enjoyable trip, our travel agents are prepared to help you choose the ideal flight and seat. We put your comfort and convenience first from the moment you board until you arrive in Glasgow. Contact our travel agents right away to book your Business Class seat on Arangrant.