Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Scotland from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Scotland
The following advice will assist you in having a successful and enjoyable trip:
- Make a plan: Investigate the locations you’ll be visiting as well as the transportation options available. To avoid last-minute stress, book your accommodations and transportation in advance.
- Stay connected: Make sure your phone has international coverage, and bring a charger and adapter. To avoid high roaming fees, consider getting a local SIM card.
- Try the local cuisine: Scotland is known for its rich food culture, so don’t pass up the opportunity to try haggis, fish and chips, and other traditional Scottish dishes. Ask locals for restaurant recommendations.
- Take breaks: Remember to take breaks and allow yourself time to relax. Visit a park, go for a walk, or take a short nap to recharge your energy. Remember, a rested mind is a productive mind.
Best Places to Visit in Scotland
Here are some best places to visit in Scotland:
- Edinburgh – The capital city of Scotland is home to Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, and the famous Fringe Festival. The city is steeped in history, with beautiful medieval and Georgian architecture.
- Isle of Skye – This picturesque island is home to breathtaking landscapes, including the iconic Old Man of Storr and the Fairy Pools. Visitors can also explore the island’s rich Gaelic culture and enjoy fresh seafood.
- Loch Ness – Located in the Scottish Highlands, Loch Ness is famous for its mythical monster and stunning scenery. Visitors can take a boat tour of the loch or hike the surrounding hills for stunning views.
- Glasgow – Scotland’s largest city is a vibrant cultural hub, with world-class museums, galleries, and music venues. Visitors can also enjoy the city’s vibrant nightlife and sample traditional Scottish cuisine.
- St. Andrews – This picturesque town on the east coast of Scotland is known for its famous university and historic golf course. Visitors can explore the town’s medieval streets, visit the ruins of St. Andrews Cathedral, and enjoy a round of golf on the famous links.
Best Airports in Scotland
Scotland is home to some of the best airports in the UK that offer exceptional service. Here are some of the best airports:
- Edinburgh Airport: Edinburgh Airport is Scotland’s busiest airport and is located just a few miles from the city center. The airport has excellent facilities for business travelers, including a luxurious lounge, fast track security, and a range of business services. The airport also offers direct flights to major cities in Europe and beyond, making it a convenient choice for international business travelers.
- Glasgow Airport: Glasgow Airport is the second busiest airport in Scotland and is located just a few miles from the city center. The airport offers travelers a range of amenities, including a dedicated lounge, priority check-in and security, and a range of business facilities. The Airport also offers direct flights to major cities in Europe and beyond.
- Aberdeen Airport: Aberdeen Airport is one of Scotland’s smaller airports but is well-equipped to cater to the needs of business class travelers. The airport offers a VIP lounge, priority security, and a range of business facilities. Aberdeen is also a hub for the oil and gas industry in Scotland, making it a popular destination for business travelers in this sector.
- Inverness Airport: Inverness Airport is located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands and serves as a gateway to some of Scotland’s most stunning scenery. The airport offers travelers a VIP lounge, priority security, and a range of business services. Inverness Airport also provides direct flights to major cities in Scotland and the UK.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Scotland?
The best time to visit Scotland if you want to enjoy the warm weather is between June and August. Scotland experiences warm temperatures, long days, and short nights during these months, which are ideal for exploring the outdoors and participating in various activities available throughout the country.
If you want to avoid the crowds and enjoy some peace and quiet, the best time to visit is between September and November, or between March and May. Scotland still has pleasant weather during these seasons, and many outdoor activities remain open while tourists are fewer, allowing visitors to experience the country’s beauty without the hustle and bustle.
The winter season, which lasts from December to February, is not the best time to visit Scotland, owing to the cold and frequently rainy weather, as well as the short daylight hours. However, if you enjoy snow sports or enjoy cozy winter experiences, Scotland can still provide you with a memorable trip.
Flying Time from United States to Scotland
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to Edinburgh: approximately 6-7 hours (with one stop in London)
- Boston to Glasgow: about 7-8 hours (with one stop in Amsterdam)
- Chicago to Edinburgh: about 9-10 hours (with one stop in Frankfurt)
- San Francisco to Glasgow: about 12-13 hours (with one stop in either Newark or Toronto)
- Los Angeles to Edinburgh: around 11-12 hours (with one stop in London)
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Scotland
If you’re looking for the best Business Class experience on your flight to Scotland, look no further than these top airlines:
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Etihad Airways
- Swiss Air Lines
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Air Canada
These airlines offer a comfortable and relaxing experience for passengers, with spacious seats, gourmet meals, and exceptional service. Additionally, many of these airlines provide amenities like lie-flat seats, personal entertainment screens, and access to airport lounges. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, flying with one of these top-rated airlines is sure to make your journey to Scotland enjoyable and stress-free.
Contact Our Travel Agents
For the best offers on Business Class flights to Scotland, get in touch with our travel agents at Arangrant today. We provide affordable airfare on flights from the US to Scotland, including frequent stops in cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh. Our experienced staff can assist you in selecting the ideal itinerary to meet your requirements and financial constraints, as well as striving to deliver exceptional customer service. To begin organizing your ideal trip to Scotland, get in touch with us today!