Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Portugal from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Portugal
- Bring comfortable walking shoes – Portugal is known for its beautiful landscapes and historic cities, so you’ll likely be doing much walking. Make sure to pack supportive shoes to keep your feet happy.
- Learn some basic Portuguese phrases – While many people in Portugal speak English, it’s always polite to attempt some basic phrases in the local language.
- Try the local seafood – Portugal has a rich tradition of seafood dishes, so be sure to sample some of the local specialties. Grilled sardines and bacalhau (salt cod) are popular options.
- Remember your sunscreen – Portugal can get very sunny, especially during summer.
Best Places to Visit in Portugal
Portugal offers something for everyone with its stunning coastline, historic cities, and welcoming locals. Here are the best places to see:
- Lisbon: The country’s capital city is a must-visit for any traveler to Portugal. From exploring the historic Alfama neighborhood to touring the UNESCO World Heritage site of Belém Tower, Lisbon is full of cultural and historical gems.
- Porto: This charming city is famous for its port wine, stunning bridges, and colorful architecture. Explore the picturesque Ribeira district or take a boat ride down the Douro River.
- Algarve: Known for its sunny beaches, rugged cliffs, and clear waters, the southern region of the Algarve is the perfect getaway for those seeking relaxation and natural beauty.
- Sintra: Just outside of Lisbon lies the enchanting town of Sintra. With its palaces, castles, and parks, Sintra is a fairytale-like destination that will transport you back in time.
Coimbra: Home to one of Europe’s oldest universities, Coimbra is a city steeped in history and culture. Explore the narrow cobbled streets of the old town, tour the stunning Baroque library, or listen to traditional Fado music in a cozy tavern.
3 Best Airports in Portugal
- Lisbon Airport (LIS) is the largest airport in Lisbon’s capital. Known for its modern facilities, including several lounges, food and drink options, and free Wi-Fi, this airport is an excellent choice for business travelers. With routes connecting to major business destinations worldwide, Lisbon Airport is a popular choice for corporate travelers, offering a smooth and hassle-free experience.
- Porto Airport (OPO), also known as Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, is located in the northern region of Portugal. The airport has undergone significant renovations over recent years, which has earned it the title of one of Europe’s best airports. The airport is well connected to local transport links, making it easy to travel around efficiently. The airport’s Executive Lounge, which features a great range of services, including free Wi-Fi, provides an excellent option for business-class travelers.
- Faro Airport (FAO) Faro Airport is located in the southern region of Portugal and is a popular destination for travelers because of its good facilities and excellent connectivity. The airport features several lounges and food outlets, including a business lounge that caters to executive travelers. Faro airport is easily accessible by a range of transport options, offering a hassle-free travel experience.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Portugal?
Portugal is a year-round destination due to its mild climate, but the best time to visit depends on what you want to do.
Summer (June to August) is the busiest time with hot weather and crowded beaches. Spring, from March to May, and fall, from September to November, offer comfortable temperatures and fewer crowds.
Winter, from December to February, is the low season with cooler temperatures, but it’s a great time to explore the cities and enjoy the winter festivities.
Flying Time from United States to Portugal
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to Lisbon: approximately 7-8 hours
- Los Angeles to Lisbon: around 12-13 hours with a layover
- San Francisco to Lisbon: around 12-13 hours with a layover
- Chicago to Lisbon: about 11-12 hours with a layover
- Dallas to Lisbon: about 11-12 hours with a layover
- Miami to Lisbon: about 8-9 hours
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Portugal
- TAP Air Portugal
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Air France
These airlines offer top-notch amenities such as lie-flat seats, gourmet cuisine, and personalized service to make your flight as comfortable as possible. Depending on your departure location, these airlines may offer direct flights to Portugal or connecting flights with short layovers.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Experience Portugal’s rich history, culture, and cuisine while enjoying the luxury and comfort of business-class travel. With special rates on top airlines, Arangrant offers some of the best business-class tickets to Portugal. Our knowledgeable travel agents are here to provide personalized recommendations and support at every step as you search for the ideal itinerary that suits your needs and budget. Contact us today to book your business class tickets to Portugal and make your travel dreams a reality.