Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Poland from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Poland
Here are some simple rules that will help you enjoy your trip to the fullest:
- Plan: It’s always best to plan your trip. It will give you enough time to research the must-see attractions, make hotel reservations, and book transportation.
- Learn a few basic Polish phrases: While it’s not necessary to learn the language, knowing a few basic words like “hello,” “thank you,” and “excuse me” will go a long way in making your trip more enjoyable.
- Try traditional Polish cuisine: Polish cuisine is hearty and delicious. Feel free to try traditional dishes like pierogi, kielbasa, and bigos. And if you’re a connoisseur, be sure to check out the many food markets and street vendors.
Embrace the culture: Poland is a country full of history and culture. Embrace it by visiting museums, attending traditional events like folk festivals and concerts, and trying traditional sports like canoeing or skiing.
Best Places to Visit in Poland
- Krakow – This beautiful city in southern Poland offers lovely historic architecture, charming streets filled with cafes and boutiques, and vibrant nightlife. A must-see attraction is Wawel Castle and the impressive St. Mary’s Basilica.
- Gdansk – Located on the northern coast of Poland, Gdansk is a beautiful city with a rich maritime history. Walk along the waterfront promenade, explore the historic shipyards, and visit the towering St. Mary’s Church.
- Wieliczka Salt Mine – This UNESCO World Heritage Site is located just outside of Krakow and offers visitors a unique look at the history of salt mining in Poland. The mine has stunning underground chapels, intricate carvings, and an underground lake.
- Zakopane – Nestled in the heart of the Tatra mountain range, Zakopane is a popular destination for skiing and hiking enthusiasts. After a day in the mountains, soak in the hot springs or stroll through the charming Town.
- Warsaw – As the capital city of Poland, Warsaw offers a range of attractions, from ancient castles to modern skyscrapers. Visit the historic Old Town, take in some art at the Museum of Modern Art, or marvel at the impressive Palace of Culture and Science.
3 Best Airports in Poland
- Warsaw Chopin Airport is the largest airport in Poland and offers a premium experience for business travelers. With its modern and well-equipped business lounges, customized services for executive travelers, and easy access to the city center, Warsaw Chopin Airport is a top choice for business-class flights.
- Krakow John Paul II International Airport is another excellent option, offering a sleek and sophisticated airport experience. The airport features a VIP lounge with comfortable seating, a bar, and workstations with high-speed internet access. It is also conveniently located near the city center, making it an ideal choice for those looking to attend business meetings quickly.
- Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport rounds out our list of the best airports in Poland for business-class flights. While it is a smaller airport than Warsaw and Krakow, Gdańsk’s airport offers all the necessary conveniences for business-class travelers, including fast-track security clearance, upscale lounges, and various dining options.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Poland?
The best time to visit Poland depends on your interests and preferences. Poland has a maritime and continental climate, with warm summers and cold winters.
If you want to enjoy warm weather and outdoor activities, the summer months of June, July, and August are ideal.
If you prefer cooler weather and fewer crowds, the shoulder seasons of spring (April to May) and autumn (September to November) are perfect.
The months of December and February are ideal for winter sports enthusiasts.
Flying Time from United States to Poland
The total flying time can vary depending on your chosen itinerary and airline.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- From New York City: approximately 8-9 hours
- From Los Angeles: about 12-14 hours
- From Chicago: about 10-11 hours
- From Miami: about 10-11 hours
- From Dallas: around 12-13 hours (with one or more stops)
- From Atlanta: around 12-13 hours (with one or more visits)
It’s always a good idea to check with your airline or travel agent for the most up-to-date flight times and route information.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Poland
Several top airlines offer exceptional services. Here are some:
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Air France
All Airlines offer premium services and amenities that will make your journey to Poland comfortable and enjoyable.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Arangrant’s travel agents are ready to help you find the best business-class tickets to Poland at unbeatable prices. Our experienced team will ensure you have a stress-free travel experience. Take advantage of this opportunity to make your trip unforgettable! Contact us today to book your flight and experience the comfort and luxury of traveling in business class.