Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Lima from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Lima
- Bring comfortable shoes: Lima has many beautiful sights to explore, from the historic downtown to the trendy Miraflores district. Make sure you pack comfortable walking shoes to enjoy your time exploring the city.
- Try the traditional dishes: Peru is well-known for its delicious cuisine, and Lima is the perfect place to sample some of the country’s most famous dishes. Don’t miss out on trying ceviche, lomo saltado, and tiradito.
- Stay safe: As with any big city, there are areas in Lima that are safer than others. Stick to well-lit and busy areas, especially at night, and be aware of your surroundings.
- Learn some Spanish: Although many people in Lima speak English, knowing some basic Spanish phrases will go a long way in making your time in the city more enjoyable.
- Visit the museums: Lima is home to many world-class museums, including the Larco Museum and the Museo de Arte de Lima. Take some time to explore these cultural gems and learn more about Peru’s rich history and heritage.
Best Places to Visit in Lima
- Historic Centre of Lima – Explore the heart of Lima, the historic city center, where you’ll find the iconic Plaza de Armas, the Presidential Palace, and the beautiful Baroque-style San Francisco Church.
- Miraflores – A popular tourist district with a bohemian vibe, Miraflores offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, magnificent parks, trendy restaurants and cafes, and plenty of shopping options.
- Huaca Pucllana – Take a trip back in time to the pre-Columbian era at Huaca Pucllana, an ancient adobe pyramid that was once a sacred site for the Lima culture. Visitors can enjoy a guided tour and a meal at the on-site restaurant.
- Larco Museum – Immerse yourself in the cultural heritage of Peru at the Larco Museum, which showcases thousands of years of Peruvian history through its impressive collection of pottery, textiles, and gold artifacts.
- Barranco – Escape the city’s hustle and bustle and visit the charming and picturesque neighborhood of Barranco, known for its colorful houses, bohemian vibe, and lively nightlife scene. Don’t forget to check out the Bridge of Sighs!
Best Airports in Lima
Lima, Peru is a hub for business travelers flying to South America, and fortunately, there are several top-notch airports like:
Jorge Chávez International Airport: As the largest and busiest airport in Peru, this airport is the prime choice for business class travelers. The airport boasts ample facilities for VIP travelers, including executive lounges, VIP lounges, and private meeting rooms. Moreover, the airport features high-end amenities such as luxury duty-free shops, gourmet restaurants, and premium boutiques, which make the airport experience an enjoyable and upscale one.
FAP Captain David Abensur Rengifo International Airport: Located in the northern city of Iquitos, this airport is a popular destination for travelers looking to explore the Peruvian Amazon. The airport offers numerous services for VIP visitors, including luxurious lounges with comfortable seating, private meeting rooms, and top-notch facilities.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Lima?
The best time to visit Lima is from December to April. This period marks the summer season and is the driest time of the year. You can enjoy long days with plenty of sunshine and comfortable temperatures, making it the perfect time for outdoor activities like hiking, surfing, and exploring the city. However, remember that this is also the peak tourist season, and prices tend to be higher. If you prefer fewer crowds, consider visiting during the shoulder months of May or November.
Flying Time from United States to Lima
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to Lima: approximately 8 hours and 30 minutes
- Los Angeles to Lima: about 11 hours and 30 minutes
- Chicago to Lima: about 6 hours and 30 minutes
- Miami to Lima: about 6 hours and 30 minutes
- Dallas to Lima: about 7 hours and 30 minutes
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Lima
- British Airways
- LATAM Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Aerolíneas Argentinas
These airlines offer state-of-the-art cabins with spacious seats that recline into fully-flat beds, sumptuous meals and beverages, and exceptional in-flight entertainment systems. For travelers looking to add a touch of luxury to their journey, flying business class with one of these top airlines is an excellent choice.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Indulge in the ultimate luxury travel experience to Lima with Arangrant. Our expert travel agents are here to help you book the most luxurious and comfortable flight to this beautiful destination. We are dedicated to providing the best travel experience to our clients, so sit back, relax, and let us take care of all your travel needs. Our Business Class tickets offer exceptional in-flight service, comfortable seating, and top-notch amenities to ensure your journey is as memorable as your destination. Contact our travel agents today to discover exclusive deals and discounts on your next Business Class trip to Lima.