Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Get Business Class Tickets to Lagos from the US
Before booking, it is important to review the airline’s policies regarding baggage, cancellations, and refunds to avoid any surprises later on. With a bit of research and careful planning, you can enjoy a comfortable and luxurious business class experience on your trip to Lagos.
3 Useful Tips for Traveling to Lagos
In order to have a safe and enjoyable trip to Lagos, learn these three useful tips:
- Be prepared for traffic: Lagos is known for its heavy traffic, so be sure to factor this into your travel plans. Allow plenty of extra time to get to your destination, especially during rush hour. Consider using ride-sharing apps like Uber or Bolt to avoid the hassle of navigating the city’s congested roads.
- Practice safety precautions: Like any big city, Lagos has its share of safety concerns. It’s important to be aware of your surroundings and take precautions to keep yourself safe. Avoid walking alone at night, keep your valuables secure, and be cautious when using public transportation.
- Embrace the local culture: Lagos is a vibrant and dynamic city with a rich cultural heritage. Take the time to explore local markets, try traditional Nigerian cuisine, and experience the city’s music and nightlife. Engaging with locals and immersing yourself in the local culture can be a rewarding and memorable part of your trip to Lagos.
3 Best Places for Visiting in Lagos
Lagos is a bustling city with a rich cultural heritage and plenty of sights to see. Here are three of the best places to visit in Lagos:
- National Museum Lagos: The National Museum Lagos is a great place to learn about Nigeria’s history and culture. The museum features exhibits on Nigerian art, archaeology, and ethnography, as well as a collection of traditional artifacts and cultural objects.
- Lekki Conservation Centre: The Lekki Conservation Centre is a nature reserve located on the outskirts of Lagos. The reserve is home to a variety of wildlife, including monkeys, crocodiles, and a wide variety of bird species. Visitors can take a canopy walk through the treetops and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
- Lagos Island: Lagos Island is the historic center of Lagos and home to some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. The island features colonial-era architecture, including the 19th-century Cathedral Church of Christ and the historic Lagos City Hall. Visitors can also explore the bustling markets and shops in the area, which offer a glimpse into everyday life in Lagos.
These are just a few of the many attractions that Lagos has to offer. By visiting these places, you can gain a deeper appreciation for the city’s culture, history, and natural beauty.
3 Main Airports in Lagos
Lagos is the largest city in Nigeria and one of the busiest travel hubs in West Africa. Here are three main airports in Lagos:
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS): Murtala Muhammed International Airport is the main airport serving Lagos and the busiest airport in Nigeria. It is located in the city’s Ikeja suburb, about 13 miles from the city center. The airport handles both domestic and international flights, and is served by a number of major airlines, including British Airways, Emirates, and Turkish Airlines.
- Lagos-Island Airstrip (LOS): Lagos-Island Airstrip is a smaller airport located on Lagos Island, near the city’s central business district. The airport primarily serves smaller aircraft and private jets, and is a popular destination for business travelers.
- Murtala Muhammed Domestic Airport (LOS): Murtala Muhammed Domestic Airport is a smaller airport located adjacent to Murtala Muhammed International Airport. The airport serves as a hub for domestic flights within Nigeria, and is served by several Nigerian airlines, including Arik Air and Air Peace.
The Best Month for Traveling to Lagos
If you prefer cooler temperatures and lower humidity, the best time to visit Lagos is during the dry season, between November and March. This is also the peak tourist season, so expect higher prices and larger crowds.
If you don’t mind a bit of rain, visiting Lagos during the wet season (April to October) can be a good option. The rainy season is also the low season for tourism, so you may be able to find better deals on flights and accommodations.
If you’re looking to avoid the biggest crowds, consider traveling during the shoulder season (April to May or September to October), when the weather is still relatively dry but tourist crowds are thinner.
Flight Times from the US to Lagos
The flight times from the US cities to Lagos depend on the airline, route, and any layovers. Here are some estimated flight times for popular US cities to Lagos:
- New York City to Lagos: approximately 10-11 hours direct flight or longer with layovers
- Washington, D.C. to Lagos: approximately 11-13 hours direct flight or longer with layovers
- Los Angeles to Lagos: approximately 18-20 hours with one or two stops
- Chicago to Lagos: approximately 12-14 hours direct flight or longer with layovers
- Atlanta to Lagos: approximately 12-14 hours direct flight or longer with layovers
- Houston to Lagos: approximately 13-15 hours direct flight or longer with layovers
- Miami to Lagos: approximately 11-13 hours direct flight or longer with layovers
We recommend checking with your airline for the most up-to-date information on flight times and any layovers as the flight times depend on the airline that serves the flight and its route.
Major Business Class Airlines to Fly to Lagos
There are several major airlines that offer business class flights to Lagos. Here are some of the top options:
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
These are just a few of the major airlines that offer business class flights to Lagos. When choosing an airline, be sure to consider factors such as seating options, in-flight amenities, and overall customer service to find the best fit for your needs.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Our experienced and knowledgeable travel agents are dedicated to helping you plan the perfect itinerary for your next trip, whether for business or pleasure. With their years of experience and insider knowledge of the travel industry, they can find you the best deals on flights, hotels, and transportation, as well as provide recommendations on the best sights to see and things to do at your destination.
AranGrant travel agents offer personalized service and attention to detail, ensuring that every aspect of your trip is carefully planned and executed. Contact our team today to start planning your dream trip and experience smooth, stress-free, and unforgettable travels with expert guidance and support.