Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find Cheap Business Class Flights to Marrakech
If you’re planning a trip to Marrakech and want to make it a luxurious and comfortable experience, consider flying in business class. While business class flights can be expensive, there are ways to find cheap business class flights to Marrakech.
One of the best ways to find cheap business class flights to Marrakech is to plan your trip in advance. By booking your flight with Arangrant several months before your trip, you can take advantage of early bird deals and save a lot of money. Additionally, signing up for our newsletters will keep you informed of special deals and discounts.
Another way to find cheap business class flights to Marrakech is to be flexible with your travel dates. Flying on weekdays instead of weekends and during low seasons can help you save a lot of money. Furthermore, some airlines offer discounts for booking round-trip tickets, so it’s worth considering that option.
3 Rules to Follow When Traveling to Marrakech
Here are three rules to follow when traveling to Marrakech:
- Dress appropriately: Marrakech is a Muslim city, so it’s important to dress conservatively, especially if you plan to visit religious sites. Women should cover their shoulders and avoid wearing short skirts or shorts, while men should avoid wearing sleeveless tops.
- Respect local customs: Moroccan culture values respect, hospitality, and politeness. When interacting with locals, it’s important to use polite language and avoid making offensive comments or gestures. You should also ask for permission before taking pictures of people or places.
- Stay hydrated: Marrakech is located in a desert climate, so it’s essential to stay hydrated, especially during the summer months when temperatures can reach over 100°F. Be sure to drink plenty of water and avoid drinking tap water, which may not be safe for consumption.
3 Astonishing Places to Visit in Marrakech
Here are 3 astonishing places to visit in Marrakech, this pretty corner of Africa:
- Jardin Majorelle: This garden was once owned by fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent and has become one of Marrakech’s most popular attractions. It features an array of exotic plants, tranquil pools, and vibrant blue buildings.
- Bahia Palace: Built in the late 19th century, this palace is a masterpiece of Moroccan architecture. Its interiors are adorned with intricate mosaics, carved wooden ceilings, and colorful tiles, while its gardens are a serene oasis in the heart of the city.
- Djemaa el-Fna: This bustling square is the beating heart of Marrakech’s old city. By day, it’s filled with snake charmers, street performers, and vendors selling fresh orange juice. At night, it transforms into a lively food market, with dozens of stalls serving up traditional Moroccan dishes.
3 Main Airports in Marrakech
Marrakech has one main airport, Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK), which is located approximately 3.7 miles southwest of the city center. However, there are other airports in Morocco that are commonly used as gateways to Marrakech. These include:
- Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport (CMN): This is the largest airport in Morocco and is located about 137 miles north of Marrakech. It offers direct flights to several international destinations.
- Agadir Al-Massira Airport (AGA): This airport is located approximately 155 miles southwest of Marrakech and offers direct flights to several European cities.
- Rabat-Salé International Airport (RBA): This airport is located approximately 200 miles north of Marrakech and offers direct flights to several European cities.
While these airports are not in Marrakech, they are popular options for travelers who want to visit Marrakech and other parts of Morocco during their trip.
Flight Times to Marrakech from the United States
The flight times to Marrakech from the United States can vary depending on the departure city and the airline. Generally, the flight time from New York to Marrakech is around 8-9 hours, while the flight time from Los Angeles to Marrakech can take up to 16-17 hours with one or two stops. Here are some estimated flight times from popular US cities to Marrakech:
- New York City to Marrakech: 8-9 hours
- Los Angeles to Marrakech: 16-17 hours
- Chicago to Marrakech: 12-13 hours
- Miami to Marrakech: 10-11 hours
- Dallas to Marrakech: 14-15 hours
It’s important to keep in mind that these are just estimated flight times and can vary based on several factors such as the airline, route, and layover times. It’s always best to check with your airline for the most accurate and up-to-date information on flight times to Marrakech.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Marrakech
There are several top-rated airlines that offer business class flights to Marrakech, including:
- Qatar Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Air France
- Delta Airlines
Ultimately, the best business class airline for you will depend on your personal preferences and budget. Consider factors such as flight routes, seating options, in-flight amenities, and customer service when choosing your airline for your trip to Marrakech.
Contact Our Travel Agents
If you’re planning a trip to Marrakech and want to ensure a stress-free and seamless travel experience, consider contacting AranGrant travel agents. Our team of experienced professionals can assist you in planning your trip, booking your flights and accommodations, and providing valuable information and recommendations about the best places to visit and things to do in Marrakech.
At AranGrant, we can also help you find the best deals and offers on flights and accommodations, saving you time and money. Moreover, we provide 24/7 support throughout your trip to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a frequent traveler, our travel agents can help you create a personalized itinerary that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. Get in touch with us today to start planning your Marrakech adventure!