Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Moldova from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Moldova
- Remember to pack your essentials: Before you leave, make sure you have a valid passport, travel insurance, and enough money. Pack appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes, and any medications that may be required.
- Expect language barriers: Despite the fact that Moldova is a bilingual country (Romanian and Russian), English may not be widely spoken outside of tourist areas. Consider using a translation app to help with communication.
- Stay safe and aware: As with any foreign destination, it’s critical to be cautious and aware of your surroundings. Avoid walking alone at night, keep valuables secure, and be wary of strangers who offer unsolicited help.
- Embrace the local culture: Moldova is a country full of traditions, customs, and delectable cuisine. Be open to immersing yourself in the local culture, trying new foods, and exploring off the beaten path destinations.
Top 5 Best Places to Visit in Moldova
- Orheiul Vechi – This ancient monastic complex, carved into towering cliffs above the Raut River, offers a glimpse into Moldova’s rich religious and cultural history. Visitors can explore the 13th-century cave monastery, admire the sweeping views of the surrounding countryside, and learn about the region’s fascinating past.
- Cricova Winery – Wine lovers won’t want to miss a visit to Cricova, one of Moldova’s premier wineries. Known for its vast underground cellars, which stretch for over 75 miles, this winery offers guided tours, tastings, and a chance to sample some of the country’s best wines.
- Chisinau – Moldova’s capital city is a vibrant and cosmopolitan destination, with plenty of museums, galleries, parks, and restaurants to explore. Highlights include the National History Museum of Moldova, the Stefan cel Mare Central Park, and the bustling Centru Market.
- Soroca – This picturesque town, located on the banks of the Dniester River, is famous for its impressive fortress, which dates back to the 16th century. Visitors can also explore the nearby wooden synagogue, the Museum of Moldovan Carpets, and the bustling bazaar.
- Purcari Winery – Another must-visit destination for wine lovers, Purcari Winery is renowned for its high-quality wines, scenic vineyards, and elegant tasting room. Visitors can enjoy a guided tour, sample some of the winery’s finest vintages, and take in the stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Best Airports in Moldova
- Chisinau International Airport (KIV) is Moldova’s main airport and provides a variety of services for Business Class passengers. The airport has a Business Lounge where passengers can unwind and enjoy premium amenities like complimentary food and beverages, comfortable seating, and high-speed Wi-Fi. Business Class passengers also have priority check-in and security, as well as a dedicated boarding line, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free travel experience.
- Bacau International Airport (BCM) has a VIP Lounge with comfortable seating, free drinks and snacks, and free Wi-Fi. Additionally, business travelers can benefit from priority check-in and boarding, making their journey more efficient and smooth.
- Suceava International Airport (SCV) completes our list of Moldova’s best airports for Business Class flights. This airport has a Business Lounge with amenities like comfortable seating, free snacks and beverages, and access to international newspapers and magazines. Business Class passengers also receive priority check-in and security, as well as a dedicated boarding line, making their flight enjoyable and stress-free.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Moldova?
The summer months of June to August are ideal for visiting Moldova because the weather is pleasant for outdoor activities and events such as wine festivals.
Spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) are also good times to visit because the weather is pleasant and the countryside is colorful. Moldova is a year-round destination with something to offer in every season.
Flying Time from United States to Moldova
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to: approximately 11-14 hours
- Los Angeles to: about 15-17 hours
- Chicago to: about 12-14 hours
- Miami to: about 13-15 hours
The exact duration of the journey will depend on the airline, the route taken, and the layover time..
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Moldova
There are several top-rated airlines to choose from:
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines,
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Air France
They are all known for their exceptional business class service, including spacious seats, gourmet meals, and personalized amenities. These airlines also offer seamless connections from major US cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Dallas, and Atlanta to Moldova’s capital city, Chisinau.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Arangrant’s team of travel experts is ready to help you find the best deals on Business Class tickets. Our travel agents have years of experience in the industry and can help you plan the perfect itinerary, select the best airlines and flights, and ensure a smooth and hassle-free trip. Contact us today to book your discounted Business Class tickets to Moldova and enjoy a stress-free journey.