Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Osaka from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Osaka
Here are five quick ideas to help you enjoy your time in the city:
- Be prepared: Make a list of the places and restaurants you simply must visit by doing some pre-trip research on the city. You can make the most of your visit and use your time wisely in this manner.
- Travel light: To ensure that you can easily move around while on business trips, it’s important to pack lightly. To avoid waiting for checked luggage, make a list of necessities and place them in a carry-on bag.
- Learn some basic Japanese phrases: Even if you’re staying in an English-speaking hotel, learning a few fundamental Japanese phrases will help you communicate more easily and enjoyably with the people there.
- Use public transportation: Osaka has a good, reasonably priced system that includes buses and subways. Use these options instead of taxis or rental cars to save time and money.
- Take advantage of free time: If you have any downtime while traveling, use it to explore the city. Numerous attractions in Osaka, including parks and museums, can help you relax and reenergize before your next business meeting.
Best Places to Visit in Osaka
Here are some of the best places to visit while on a business trip:
- Osaka Castle: This iconic castle is one of the most popular attractions in Osaka. The castle is a beautiful piece of architecture that has stood the test of time.
- Dotonbori: This lively neighborhood is known for its bustling nightlife, street food, and shopping. It’s a great place to unwind after a long day of meetings.
- Umeda Sky Building: This stunning skyscraper offers panoramic views of Osaka from the observation deck. It’s a great place to take in the city’s skyline.
- Shinsaibashi: This bustling shopping district is filled with shops, restaurants, and street performers. It’s a great place to pick up souvenirs or enjoy a meal.
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan: This impressive aquarium is home to a wide variety of marine life, including sharks, manta rays, and sea turtles. It’s a great place to visit on a day off or after business hours.
Best Airports in Osaka
It’s critical to select an airport that meets your needs if you want to maximize the value of your journey. The top airports in Osaka are listed below:
- Kansai International Airport: is a well-known airport for its extensive business and conference facilities. It is a modern and effective airport. Numerous meeting spaces, lounges, and work areas are available to business class travelers at the airport. A great option for business travelers who need to enter and exit the city quickly is the airport, which is conveniently situated just 30 minutes from Osaka’s city center.
- Osaka International Airport (Itami): Despite being smaller than Kansai International Airport, Osaka International Airport (also known as Itami) is a great choice for business travelers who need to stay close to the city center. The airport provides a range of services and amenities for business class passengers, including lounge access and meeting rooms, and is only 20 minutes from downtown Osaka.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Osaka?
Osaka is a year-round vacation spot, but the ideal months to go are from March to May or September to November. The weather is mild during these months, and there are fewer visitors than during the busiest summer months. Late March to early April is a very popular time to travel because of the cherry blossoms. In November, the fall foliage is also beautiful, with many parks and temples displaying their autumn colors.
The summer months of June through August can be hot and humid, with typhoons on occasion. Winter, which lasts from December to February, can be chilly, but it’s also a wonderful time to enjoy the holiday season and the Christmas lights.
Flying Time from United States to Osaka
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Osaka (KIX): 11 hrs and 30 min
- San Francisco (SFO) to Osaka (KIX): 11 hrs and 55 min
- New York City (JFK) to Osaka (KIX): 14 hrs and 35 min
- Chicago (ORD) to Osaka (KIX): 13 hrs and 25 min
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Osaka
Several airlines provide impeccable business class services to Osaka, so you have plenty of options to choose from. Here are some:
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- ANA (All Nippon Airways)
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Singapore Airlines
These airlines provide plush cabins, supportive seating, and first-rate in-flight entertainment to make your trip enjoyable and memorable. These airlines have you covered whether you want to unwind, work, or eat delectable fine food. Additionally, from the moment you step onboard until you reach your destination, you’ll feel like a VIP thanks to their first-rate customer service and attention to detail.
Contact Our Travel Agents
You can always rely on our travel agents to help you find the most affordable Business Class flights to Osaka. You can count on Arangrant to provide you with first-rate services, first-rate amenities, and unrivaled comfort during your flight. Book your Business Class flight to Osaka with one of our travel agents today to enjoy the comfort of flying with Arangrant.