Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find Cheap Business Class Flights to Guatemala
What’s more, if you have accumulated points and miles, you can use them to book your next flight and save even more money. So, search and compare the best deals on business class flights to Guatemala today and take your travel experience to the next level! Discover the rich history and culture of Guatemala in style and comfort, and create unforgettable memories. From ancient Mayan ruins to beautiful beaches and lush forests, Guatemala has something for everyone to explore and enjoy.
3 Helpful Tips When Traveling to Guatemala
Here are three helpful tips for traveling to Guatemala:
- Pack for varying weather conditions: Guatemala has a diverse climate, which can range from hot and humid to cool and rainy depending on the time of year and location. It’s essential to pack clothing that can accommodate these varying weather conditions. Be sure to bring layers, including lightweight clothing for warmer temperatures and warmer layers for cooler nights.
- Be aware of safety concerns: Guatemala has its fair share of safety concerns, including theft, pickpocketing, and violent crime in some areas. It’s important to stay vigilant, especially in tourist areas and on public transportation. Avoid wearing flashy jewelry and carrying large amounts of cash, and be cautious when using your phone or camera in public.
- Try local cuisine: Guatemala has a rich and diverse food culture, so don’t be afraid to try local cuisine. Some of the must-try dishes include traditional stews like Pepián and Jocón, street food like tamales and pupusas, and fresh fruits like mangoes and papayas. Also, be sure to try the locally grown coffee, which is some of the best in the world.
3 Popular Attractions in Guatemala
Here are three popular attractions in Guatemala:
- Tikal National Park: Tikal is one of the most impressive Mayan ruins in Central America, located in the heart of the Guatemalan jungle. The park is home to many impressive temples, pyramids, and plazas that were once part of the ancient Mayan city of Tikal. Visitors can climb the temples for breathtaking views of the jungle canopy and explore the ruins on foot or with a guided tour.
- Lake Atitlán: Lake Atitlán is a stunning volcanic lake surrounded by lush mountains and picturesque Mayan villages. Visitors can take boat tours around the lake, hike to surrounding villages, or simply relax and take in the stunning scenery. The lake is also popular for kayaking, paddleboarding, and swimming.
- Antigua: Antigua is a colonial city that is known for its stunning architecture, cobblestone streets, and vibrant culture. The city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is home to many beautiful churches, museums, and markets. Visitors can wander the streets, enjoy local cuisine, and shop for traditional handicrafts like textiles and ceramics.
Main Airports in Guatemala
There are four main airports in Guatemala:
- La Aurora International Airport (GUA): Located in Guatemala City, La Aurora International Airport is the country’s largest and busiest airport. It is located about 4 miles south of the city center and serves as the main hub for both domestic and international flights.
- Mundo Maya International Airport (FRS): Located near the town of Santa Elena in the Petén department, Mundo Maya International Airport is the main airport serving the Tikal area and other tourist destinations in the northern part of the country.
- Quetzaltenango Airport (AAZ): Also known as La Aurora II Airport, Quetzaltenango Airport is located in the city of Quetzaltenango in the western part of the country. It is a smaller regional airport that serves mostly domestic flights.
- Huehuetenango Airport (GUA): Located in the city of Huehuetenango in the northwestern part of the country, Huehuetenango Airport is another regional airport that serves mostly domestic flights.
The Best Month to Visit Guatemala
The best time to visit Guatemala is during the dry season from November to April. This period offers sunny days and cooler evenings, making it ideal for sightseeing. However, the rainy season from May to October can be a great option for those seeking a quieter, more budget-friendly trip and don’t mind a little rain.
Flight Times from the US to Guatemala
The flight times from the US to Guatemala vary depending on the departure city and airline. Here are some estimated flight times from major US cities to Guatemala City’s La Aurora International Airport:
- New York City: 4-5 hours
- Los Angeles: 5-6 hours
- Chicago: 4-5 hours
- Miami: 2-3 hours
- Dallas: 2-3 hours
Please note that these are approximate flight times and can vary depending on factors like wind speed and direction, as well as the specific routing of the flight.
Business Class Airlines to Fly to Guatemala
There are several airlines that offer business class flights to Guatemala. Some of the popular options include:
- Delta Airlines
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
These airlines offer comfortable and luxurious travel options to Guatemala for those who want to experience a premium travel experience.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Have you decided to fly to Guatemala but are feeling overwhelmed with planning your trip? Look no further than our expert travel agents. Our experienced agents can assist you in planning your itinerary, finding the best deals on flights and accommodations, and provide you with insider tips to make the most of your trip. We understand that traveling can be stressful, which is why we’re here to take the burden off your shoulders and help you plan a stress-free and enjoyable vacation.
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, our agents can help you tailor your trip to suit your specific needs and preferences. From arranging airport transfers to booking local tours and activities, we’ll take care of every aspect of your trip, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your journey to Guatemala.