Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Thessaloniki from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Thessaloniki
Here are some useful tips to help make your trip run smoothly:
- Get ready in advance and book your accommodations as soon as possible to guarantee that you get the type and location that you desire.
- Wear comfortable shoes and carry a map of the city with you if you plan on doing a lot of walking.
- To connect with the locals, learn a few simple Greek phrases such as “hi,” “please,” and “thank you.”
- Keep track of your expenses and receipts so that you can claim them as business expenses when you return home.
- Use the city’s public transportation system, which includes buses and taxis, to get around efficiently and affordably.
Best Places to Visit in Thessaloniki
Here are the top five best places to visit in Thessaloniki that will amaze and enchant you on your next trip:
- The White Tower – This imposing tower is the most recognizable landmark in Thessaloniki, and is a testament to the city’s rich history. It was constructed in the 15th century as part of the city’s fortifications and was used as a prison in the Ottoman period. Today, it serves as a museum, offering visitors a glimpse into the city’s past.
- Aristotelous Square – This bustling square is the heart of the city and a great spot to relax and people-watch. Lined with cafes, restaurants, and shops, Aristotelous Square is the perfect place to grab a coffee, enjoy delicious food or indulge in some retail therapy.
- The Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki – This museum houses an impressive collection of artifacts from Ancient Greece, Byzantine and Ottoman periods, and is a must-visit for history buffs. From intricate pottery to ancient coins, the museum offers an engaging and educational experience.
- Ano Poli – This charming neighborhood is one of the oldest parts of Thessaloniki and has retained much of its traditional character. Cobblestone streets, quaint houses, and picturesque alleys make it a perfect spot for a leisurely stroll, while the breathtaking views from its promenade are not to be missed.
- The Modiano Market – This vibrant market is a feast for the senses, with colorful displays of fresh produce, aromatic herbs and spices, delicious sweets, and handmade crafts. A stroll through the market is a must for visitors who want to experience the local culture and sample some of the city’s culinary delights.
Thessaloniki Airport (SKG)
Thessaloniki Airport provides a variety of premium services to make your travel experience more enjoyable. Every detail is designed to make your journey as smooth and stress-free as possible, from luxurious lounges to dedicated check-in counters and personalized assistance. You understand the importance of time as a business traveler. With spacious seating, charging points for your devices, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the terminal, Thessaloniki Airport ensures that you can spend your precious moments in comfort. The airport’s award-winning lounges provide a welcome respite from the airport’s hustle and bustle, with first-rate amenities such as gourmet food, bar service, recreation areas, and more.
The airport in Thessaloniki is advantageously positioned, about 9 miles (15 km) from the city center and neighboring economic sectors. You can travel to your location quickly and easily with a variety of ground transportation alternatives, including taxis, buses, and auto rentals. For those seeking to venture beyond the city, Thessaloniki Airport offers convenient access to some of Greece’s most famous sites, including Halkidiki, Mount Olympus, and others.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Thessaloniki?
The best time to visit Thessaloniki is between May and September, when the weather is nice and bright. This is peak tourist season, so expect crowds and full hotels.
If you prefer a more peaceful experience, go in April or October when the weather is still great but there are less tourists.
The winter months of November through February can be cold and rainy, but they are also the perfect period for finding less-priced hotel and airfare deals.
Flying Time from United States to Thessaloniki
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to Thessaloniki: approximately 12-13 hours (with a layover in Athens)
- Los Angeles to Thessaloniki: about 14-15 hours (with a layover in Frankfurt or Paris)
- Chicago to Thessaloniki: about 12-15 hours (with a layover)
- Miami to Thessaloniki: about 14-16 hours (with a layover)
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Thessaloniki
There are several top-notch airlines that offer exceptional business class services:
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Turkish Airlines
These airlines provide a range of amenities to make your journey as comfortable as possible, including spacious seats, delicious in-flight meals, personal entertainment systems, and attentive cabin crew. With Arangrant, you can easily book your flight to Thessaloniki with any of these airlines and enjoy a stress-free travel experience.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Arangrant’s professional travel managers can assist you in planning your vacation with ease. We can find you the most cost-effective and convenient solutions for your travel dates using our large variety of flights and flexible itineraries. We are committed to provide you with good service and value, whether you are seeking for competitively priced business class airfare or discounted flights. Call us today to start planning your dream trip to Thessaloniki.