Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Germany from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Germany
Traveling can be an exciting and enriching experience, but it’s important to be prepared before you go:
- Learn some basic German: In spite of the fact that most Germans speak English, it’s always a good idea to learn some fundamental words and phrases to help you get by in daily interactions.
- Check the weather: Since Germany has a variety of climates, be sure to research the forecast before you pack. Always wear layers because temperatures can change quickly.
- Carry cash: Even though many establishments in Germany accept credit cards, it’s always a smart idea to have some on hand for smaller purchases and transactions.
- Plan your transportation: Germany has a first-rate public transportation system, but if you’re not familiar with it, it can be confusing. Before you travel, spend some time looking into your options for getting around.
- Know the cultural norms: Being on time for appointments and meetings is important because Germans place a high value on punctuality. Avoid being too boisterous or loud around them because they also tend to be reserved in public.
Best Places to Visit in Germany
Germany is a fascinating destination for travelers with its rich history, vibrant culture, stunning natural landscapes, and delicious cuisine. Here are best places to visit in Germany:
- Berlin: Berlin, the capital of Germany, is a vibrant and exciting travel destination. It is well-known for its history, fine art, and nightlife, and there are many interesting museums, galleries, and hip bars to discover.
- Munich: is a charming and picturesque city with stunning architecture, lovely parks, and top-notch museums. Munich is known for its beer, Oktoberfest, and rich Bavarian culture.
- Cologne: is a bustling city with a rich history and breathtaking Gothic architecture that is situated on the banks of the Rhine River. In addition to having a thriving art and music scene, it is the location of the famous Cologne Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Heidelberg: is a charming university town in the Rhine Valley that is well-known for its romantic castle ruins, quaint old town, and picturesque surroundings.
- The Black Forest: is a breathtaking area of thick forests, undulating hills, and charming towns that is situated in the southwest of Germany. It is well known for its Black Forest cake, traditional farmhouses, and cuckoo clocks.
Best Airports in Germany
If you’re visiting Germany on business, you’ll want to ensure that the airport where you land can provide you with the best possible experience:
Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is the biggest airport in Germany and one of the busiest in all of Europe. It is renowned for its cutting-edge amenities and superb connections to important cities all over the world. There are several business class lounges available at the airport, including the Lufthansa Business Lounge, which has a bar, a buffet, and workstations.
Munich Airport (MUC) – Second busiest airport in Germany, Munich Airport is renowned for its effectiveness and superior customer service. The airport has a number of business class lounges, including the Atlantic Lounge and the Lufthansa Business Lounge.
Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL) is one of Germany’s top airports for business class passengers, despite being scheduled for closure. It is close to the city’s center and has a number of lounges, including the British Airways Lounge and the Lufthansa Business Lounge.
Düsseldorf Airport (DUS) – The Airport is renowned for its cutting-edge amenities and first-rate support. It provides a selection of business class lounges, such as the Sky Lounge, Emirates Lounge, and Lufthansa Business Lounge.
Hamburg Airport (HAM) is renowned for its effectiveness and top-notch service. For those traveling in business class, a variety of lounges are available, including the Lufthansa Business Lounge and the Hamburg Airport Lounge.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Germany?
With its charming cities, picturesque landscapes, and rich history, Germany is a stunning place to travel at any time of the year.
The best time to travel to Germany if you want to explore its well-known Christmas markets is in December, when the nation is transformed into a winter wonderland. Cities like Berlin, Munich, and Nuremberg host festive markets at this time of year where local handicrafts, authentic German cuisine, and hot beverages like mulled wine are sold.
The best time to visit Germany would be from June to August if you want to explore its outdoor attractions, including the Rhine Valley, Black Forest, and Bavarian Alps. The days are longer and the weather is milder at this time of year, giving you plenty of time to explore the natural beauty of the country.
The best time to visit Germany is in the spring, from March to May, if you want to learn about its culture and history. The nation observes a number of festivals at this time, including the Hanover Fair, Leipzig Book Fair, and Berlinale Film Festival.
In general, the ideal month to go will depend on your preferences and interests.
Flying Time from United States to Germany
On average, non-stop flights from the US to Germany take around 8-10 hours, while connecting flights can take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours depending on layover times and flight schedules.
The most popular itineraries are typically between major US cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston to major German cities such as Frankfurt, Munich, and Berlin.
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Germany
If you want to arrive in style, consider flying with one of the best business class airlines:
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Turkish Airlines
These airlines make sure their customers are pampered and well-rested throughout their flight, offering everything from fine dining options to cozy seating options. You can unwind and relish a seamless flight to Greece with roomy cabins, in-flight entertainment systems, and impeccable service.
Contact Our Travel Agents
For a comfortable and stress-free trip, our travel agents are experts at finding the best offers on flights. No matter if you’re traveling for business or pleasure, our agents can assist you in creating the ideal itinerary and guaranteeing an unforgettable trip. Make contact with us right now to start organizing your trip to Germany, and we’ll take care of the rest!