Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find Business Class Tickets to Bora Bora from the US
When searching for business class tickets to Bora Bora from the US, there are several things to keep in mind. Firstly, be prepared to spend more than you would on economy class tickets as business class tickets come with additional amenities and services such as priority check-in, access to airport lounges, and more spacious seats.
Secondly, be sure to book your tickets in advance to secure the best deals and avoid last-minute price hikes.
Finally, consider the airline you choose to fly with, as some airlines offer better business class services and amenities than others. Look for airlines with highly rated business class cabins and exceptional customer service.
By finding business class tickets to Bora Bora from the US, you can elevate your travel experience and arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and ready to enjoy all that this beautiful island has to offer.
3 Useful Tips When Traveling to Bora Bora
When planning a trip to Bora Bora, keep in mind these three useful tips to make your journey more enjoyable:
- Pack lightly and bring appropriate attire: Bora Bora has a warm and humid tropical climate, so it’s best to pack light clothing made of breathable fabrics such as cotton or linen. Be sure to bring swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun. It’s also a good idea to bring insect repellent and a rain jacket, as it can rain heavily on occasion.
- Plan activities in advance: Bora Bora offers a variety of water-based activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and jet skiing, as well as land-based activities like hiking and exploring the island’s cultural heritage. It’s recommended that you plan your activities in advance to ensure you get to do everything you want while also having time to relax and enjoy the island’s beautiful scenery.
- Respect the local culture: Bora Bora has a unique Polynesian culture, and it’s important to respect their customs and traditions. Dress modestly when visiting local villages or religious sites, and always ask for permission before taking photos of people or their property. Learn a few basic phrases in Tahitian, the local language, and make an effort to understand and appreciate the island’s customs and traditions.
3 Must-see Attractions of Bora Bora
Bora Bora is a small island located in French Polynesia and is renowned for its stunning natural beauty and clear turquoise waters. Here are three must-see attractions that you should not miss when visiting Bora Bora:
- Mount Otemanu: Mount Otemanu is an iconic volcanic peak that dominates the island’s skyline. It’s a popular hiking destination for adventurous travelers and offers breathtaking panoramic views of the island’s lagoon and surrounding areas. You can also take a boat tour to admire the mountain’s beauty from the water.
- Matira Beach: Matira Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Bora Bora and is famous for its powdery white sand and crystal-clear waters. It’s a great place to relax, sunbathe, and swim, and you can also rent kayaks or paddle boards to explore the lagoon.
- Coral Gardens: Bora Bora is home to some of the world’s most beautiful coral reefs, and the Coral Gardens is a great place to experience this natural wonder. You can take a guided tour or go snorkeling on your own to see a colorful variety of fish, sea turtles, and other marine life.
Other notable attractions in Bora Bora include the World War II cannons, the Bora Bora Lagoonarium, and the Bora Bora Turtle Centre. With its natural beauty and serene atmosphere, Bora Bora is a destination that you’ll never forget.
3 Best Airports on Bora Bora
There is only one airport on the island – Bora Bora Airport (BOB). However, there are three other nearby airports that you can use to access Bora Bora:
- Fa’a’ā International Airport (PPT): Fa’a’ā International Airport is located in Tahiti, which is the main gateway to French Polynesia. Many international flights from Europe, North America, and Asia connect to Fa’a’ā International Airport. From there, you can take a domestic flight to Bora Bora Airport or catch a ferry to the island.
- Raiatea Airport (RFP): Raiatea Airport is located on the nearby island of Raiatea, and you can take a domestic flight to Bora Bora Airport from there. Many travelers use Raiatea Airport as a transit point to Bora Bora.
- Moorea Airport (MOZ): Moorea Airport is located on the nearby island of Moorea, and you can take a domestic flight to Bora Bora Airport from there. Moorea Airport is another popular transit point to Bora Bora.
While Bora Bora Airport is the most convenient airport for accessing the island, the other airports provide alternative options if you are unable to secure a direct flight to Bora Bora.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Bora Bora?
The wet season in Bora Bora runs from November to April, and during this time, the island experiences higher humidity, rainfall, and occasional storms. While the wet season can still be a great time to visit Bora Bora, it’s important to be aware of the potential for disrupted travel plans and less-than-ideal weather conditions.
If you’re planning a trip to Bora Bora during peak tourist season, which is from July to August and December to January, it’s recommended that you book your accommodations and activities in advance to avoid disappointment.
Flying Time to Bora Bora from Popular US Cities
If you are curious about how long will it take you to fly from a certain city in the US to Bora Bora, here are the approximate flying times:
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Bora Bora (BOB) – Approximately 8.5 hours.
- San Francisco (SFO) to Bora Bora (BOB) – Approximately 10.5 hours.
- New York City (JFK) to Bora Bora (BOB) – Approximately 16.5 hours.
- Miami (MIA) to Bora Bora (BOB) – Approximately 16.5 hours.
- Dallas (DFW) to Bora Bora (BOB) – Approximately 15.5 hours.
Take into consideration that the actual duration of your flight may vary depending on various factors. Flights to Bora Bora from the US often require at least one layover, usually in Papeete, Tahiti. However, the stunning natural beauty and clear turquoise waters of Bora Bora are definitely worth the journey!
Major Business Class Airlines to Fly to Bora Bora
Several major airlines offer business class flights to the island. Here are some of the major airlines that operate business class flights to Bora Bora:
- Air Tahiti Nui
- United Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Qantas Airways
- Air France
These are just some of the major airlines that offer business class flights to Bora Bora. It’s always recommended to check with different airlines to compare prices and flight schedules before booking your flight.
Contact Our Travel Agents
If you’re planning your next vacation or trip and want to make sure everything is perfect, it’s important to get in touch with AranGrant travel experts who can guide you through the planning process. Our team of experienced travel experts are on a mission to guide each of our customers when it comes to travel planning and offer tailored itineraries.
Our travel experts are knowledgeable about a wide range of destinations and can provide personalized recommendations based on your preferences and budget. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or an adventure-packed trip, our experts can help you plan the perfect itinerary that meets your needs.
To get in touch with AranGrant travel experts, simply contact us through our website or give us a call. We’ll be happy to assist you with your travel planning and help you create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.