Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Get Business Class Flights to the Czech Republic
3 Useful Tips When Traveling to the Czech Republic
Here are three useful tips that can help make your journey smoother and more enjoyable:
3 Unique Attractions in the Czech Republic
The Czech Republic is full of unique and fascinating attractions that are well worth a visit. Here are three that are especially noteworthy:
- The Sedlec Ossuary: Located in the town of Kutná Hora, the Sedlec Ossuary is a small chapel that is famous for its macabre decorations made entirely of human bones. The chapel contains an estimated 40,000 to 70,000 skeletons, arranged in intricate patterns that include a chandelier made of bones and a coat of arms made of skulls. It’s a fascinating and somewhat eerie attraction that is not for the faint of heart.
- The Moravian Karst: The Moravian Karst is a series of limestone caves and gorges located in the eastern part of the country. It’s home to the Macocha Abyss, a deep sinkhole that is more than 138 meters deep, as well as dozens of other caves that are open to the public. Visitors can take guided tours of the caves and explore underground rivers, caverns, and stalactites.
- The Klementinum Library: The Klementinum Library is a beautiful baroque library located in Prague. The library was founded in 1722 and contains more than 20,000 books, many of which are rare and valuable. The library’s interior is decorated with frescoes and intricate stucco work, and visitors can take guided tours that include access to the stunning Baroque hall and the Meridian hall with its astronomical instruments. It’s a must-visit for book lovers and architecture enthusiasts alike.
Major Airports in the Czech Republic
The Czech Republic has several international airports, with the two largest located in Prague:
- Václav Havel Airport Prague: Located in Prague, Václav Havel Airport is the largest airport in the Czech Republic and serves as the main hub for Czech Airlines. It offers flights to destinations all over Europe, as well as to Asia, North America, and the Middle East. The airport is located about 18 km west of the city center and is easily accessible by public transport, taxi, or rental car.
- Brno-Tuřany Airport: Brno-Tuřany Airport is located in the city of Brno, the second-largest city in the Czech Republic. It offers flights to several destinations within Europe, including London, Milan, and Munich. The airport is located about 8 km southeast of the city center and can be reached by public transport, taxi, or rental car.
Other smaller airports in the Czech Republic include:
- Ostrava Leos Janacek Airport: Located in the city of Ostrava, this airport offers flights to several destinations within Europe, including London, Berlin, and Prague.
- Karlovy Vary Airport: Located in the spa town of Karlovy Vary, this airport offers seasonal flights to several destinations within Europe.
- Pardubice Airport: Located in the city of Pardubice, this airport offers flights to several destinations within Europe, including London and Moscow.
When is Best to Visit the Czech Republic?
The best time to visit the Czech Republic depends on your preferences and what you want to do during your trip. Here are some things to consider:
Weather: The weather in the Czech Republic can be quite variable, with cold winters and hot summers. The peak tourist season is during the summer months (June-August) when the weather is warm and pleasant. However, this is also when the country is most crowded, and prices for accommodation and activities are at their highest. If you prefer cooler temperatures and smaller crowds, consider visiting during the spring (April-May) or fall (September-October).
Festivals and events: The Czech Republic is known for its many festivals and events throughout the year. The most famous is the Prague Spring International Music Festival, which takes place in May and June and attracts classical music lovers from all over the world. Other popular events include the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival in July and the Czech Beer Festival in May. If you’re interested in attending one of these events, be sure to plan your trip accordingly.
Outdoor activities: If you plan on doing outdoor activities such as hiking or skiing, the best time to visit is during the spring or fall. During these seasons, the weather is mild, and the crowds are smaller. If you’re interested in skiing or snowboarding, the best time to visit is during the winter months (December-February), when the ski resorts are open and covered in snow.
Overall, the best time to visit the Czech Republic depends on your interests and preferences. Consider the above factors when planning your trip to ensure the best possible experience.
Flight Times from the US to the Czech Republic
Flight times from the US to the Czech Republic can vary depending on your departure city, layover destination, and airline. Here are some estimated flight times:
- New York City to Prague: Approximately 8-9 hours non-stop.
- Los Angeles to Prague: Approximately 11-12 hours with one layover.
- Chicago to Prague: Approximately 9-10 hours non-stop.
- Miami to Prague: Approximately 10-11 hours with one layover.
Note that these are only estimates and actual flight times may vary based on factors such as wind speed and direction, routing, and aircraft type. Be sure to check with your airline for the most accurate flight times and schedules.
What Airlines to Fly Business Class to the Czech Republic?
Several airlines offer business class flights to the Czech Republic. Here are some options:
- United Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Air France
Other airlines that offer business class flights to the Czech Republic include Swiss International Air Lines, British Airways, and Emirates. Be sure to compare prices and features to find the best option for your needs.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Have you decided to fly to Croatia, but need some help with your travel arrangements? Don’t hesitate to contact our travel agents. Our experienced agents can help you plan your itinerary, find the best deals on flights and accommodations, and provide you with insider tips to make the most of your trip. We understand that traveling can be stressful, which is why we’re here to take the burden off your shoulders and help you plan a stress-free and enjoyable vacation. So, contact us today, and let us help you plan the trip of a lifetime to Croatia!