Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find Cheap Business Class Tickets to Split
One of the best tips for finding cheap business class tickets to Split is to be flexible with your travel dates. Look out for promotions and discounts from airlines and travel agencies, and sign up for alerts to stay in the loop.
Another option to consider is flying with a budget airline that offers business class seats at a lower cost. These airlines often have fewer frills than traditional carriers, but can still offer a comfortable and stylish experience.
Joining loyalty programs is another way to earn points that can be used for future discounts and upgrades. Don’t forget to compare prices and check for discounts across all airlines and travel agencies to ensure you get the best deal possible.
Remember, with some smart planning and a little bit of effort, you can enjoy the luxurious experience of business class travel to Split without spending a fortune. Contact us today to learn more about our discounted business class tickets and let us help you plan your next trip in style.
3 Pieces of Advice for Easy Traveling to Split
Here are three pieces of advice for easy traveling to Split:
- Pack Smart: Packing light is essential when traveling to Split. You’ll need to be able to navigate through cobbled streets, steps, and narrow alleys with your luggage. So, pack light and bring only the essentials. Wear comfortable walking shoes, and make sure to have a bag or backpack that is easy to carry around.
- Plan Ahead: Split is a popular destination during the summer months, so it’s essential to plan ahead. Book your flights and accommodation in advance to avoid any last-minute surprises. Research the city’s attractions and make a list of the places you want to visit. Consider purchasing tickets in advance for popular attractions to avoid long queues.
- Learn a Few Words in Croatian: Learning a few basic phrases in Croatian can make a big difference in how you are received by locals. It can help you get around, ask for directions, and show respect for the local culture. The locals appreciate tourists who make an effort to learn their language, even if it’s just a few words.
3 Astonishing Places to Visit in Split
- Diocletian’s Palace: Built in the 4th century, this magnificent palace is a UNESCO World Heritage site and is one of the most well-preserved Roman structures in the world. Visitors can explore the palace’s various rooms and see its ancient walls and columns.
- Marjan Hill: This is a nature park located near the city center of Split. It offers stunning panoramic views of the city and the surrounding islands. Visitors can hike or bike the various trails and enjoy the beauty of the lush greenery and stunning vistas.
- Bacvice Beach: This is the most popular and well-known beach in Split, and it is a great spot for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing. The beach is sandy, and the water is clear and calm, making it an ideal spot for families with children. There are also numerous restaurants and cafes nearby, making it a great place to grab a bite to eat.
3 Main Airports in Split
Split, Croatia has one main international airport, Split Airport (SPU), located about 15.5 miles west of the city center. However, there are several other airports in the surrounding areas that can also serve as entry points to Split and its neighboring cities:
- Dubrovnik Airport (DBV) – located about 143 miles southeast of Split, this airport is a popular option for travelers visiting both Dubrovnik and Split.
- Zadar Airport (ZAD) – located about 100 miles north of Split, this airport is a convenient option for travelers coming from the northern part of Croatia or from neighboring countries like Slovenia.
- Sarajevo International Airport (SJJ) – located about 143 miles northeast of Split, this airport is an option for travelers coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina or from other parts of the Balkans.
When is Best to Visit Split?
Split, Croatia is a beautiful city located on the Adriatic coast, with a Mediterranean climate that makes it a great destination to visit year-round. However, the best time to visit Split depends on your preferences and what you want to do during your stay.
The peak tourist season in Split is from June to August, when the weather is warm and sunny, and the city is bustling with tourists. If you enjoy the beach and outdoor activities, this is the best time to visit. However, be prepared for large crowds and higher prices for accommodations and activities.
If you prefer to avoid the crowds, the shoulder seasons of May and September can be an excellent time to visit Split. The weather is still warm and pleasant, and you’ll have more space to enjoy the city’s attractions without feeling overwhelmed. Plus, hotel prices are generally lower during these months.
If you’re interested in cultural events, such as the Split Summer Festival, which takes place in July and August, or the Split Film Festival in September, plan your visit accordingly.
Overall, the best time to visit Split is from May to September, when the weather is warm, and the city is alive with activity. However, if you prefer a quieter experience, consider visiting during the shoulder seasons of May and September.
Flight Time from Popular US Cities to Split
The flight time from popular US cities to Split, Croatia can vary depending on the route, layover time, and airline. Here are the estimated flight times from some of the major US cities to Split:
- New York City: 10-12 hours (with layover)
- Los Angeles: 14-16 hours (with layover)
- Chicago: 12-14 hours (with layover)
- Miami: 11-13 hours (with layover)
- San Francisco: 14-16 hours (with layover)
- Atlanta: 12-14 hours (with layover)
- Dallas: 13-15 hours (with layover)
- Washington D.C.: 10-12 hours (with layover)
- Seattle: 14-16 hours (with layover)
Please note that these are estimated flight times and may vary based on airline, route, and layover times. It’s always a good idea to check with your preferred airline for the most up-to-date flight schedules and times.
Best Airlines Offering Business Class Flights to Split
Several airlines offer business class flights to Split, Croatia. Here are some of the best airlines to consider for your business class travel:
- Turkish Airlines
- Air France
- British Airways
When booking your business class flight to Split, be sure to compare prices and services offered by each airline to find the best option for your needs and budget.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Looking to plan your next adventure but feeling overwhelmed with all the options out there? Look no further than AranGrant! Our team of experienced travel agents is here to help you every step of the way. We offer expert advice on the best destinations to visit, and can handle all your travel arrangements from flights and hotels to tours and activities.
At AranGrant, we believe that personalized service is key to a successful trip. That’s why we take the time to listen to your needs and preferences and tailor our recommendations accordingly. You can trust our team to provide you with reliable and up-to-date information to ensure a smooth and enjoyable journey.
Contact us today to speak with one of our friendly travel experts who will guide you through the planning process. Rest assured that with our expertise, your travel plans are in good hands. Let us help you make your dream trip a reality.