Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Hong Kong from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Hong Kong
Here are quick recommendations to help you make the most of your trip:
- Consider the weather when packing: Summers in Hong Kong can be hot and muggy, so bring lightweight, breathable clothing. Bring a jacket and an umbrella because it may be chilly and rainy during the winter.
- Use public transportation: Hong Kong has a comprehensive system that includes buses, trams, and a productive subway network. To make moving around the city simple and convenient, think about getting an Octopus card.
- Get a local SIM card: It’s imperative to stay connected when traveling for business. To avoid costly roaming fees and to gain access to local data and calling plans, buy a local SIM card for your phone.
- Try the local food: Hong Kong is renowned for its incredible food scene, which includes Michelin-starred restaurants as well as street food. Don’t pass up the chance to sample regional specialties like egg tarts, roasted meats, and dim sum.
- Take a break and explore: Despite your busy meeting schedule, try to find some time to explore Hong Kong’s distinctive neighborhoods and attractions. Visit the Big Buddha on Lantau Island, ride the famous Star Ferry, or go shopping in Causeway Bay.
Best Places to Visit in Hong Kong
- Victoria Peak – This is arguably the best spot for an aerial view of the city. Take a tram to the top and enjoy the magnificent panoramas of Hong Kong Island and the harbor.
- Hong Kong Disneyland – This theme park is perfect for families with children. Experience the Disney magic and meet your favorite characters while enjoying thrilling rides and attractions.
- The Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery – Located on the stunning Lantau Island, this is a peaceful haven amidst the bustling city. The Big Buddha statue is a sight to behold, and the monastery offers a glimpse into the tranquil Buddhist way of life.
- Avenue of Stars – This promenade is a tribute to Hong Kong’s famous movie industry. Take a stroll and see the handprints of your favorite stars, all while enjoying the fantastic skyline of Victoria Harbor.
- Temple Street Night Market – A visit to Hong Kong is incomplete without experiencing the vibrant night market scene. Browse through antiques, trinkets, and clothes while enjoying delicious street food amidst the lively atmosphere.
Best Airports in Hong Kong
When it comes to business travel, the airport experience plays a crucial role in setting the tone for a successful trip. In Hong Kong, discerning business travelers are presented with several options that cater to their every need:
- The Hong Kong International Airport: With its world-class facilities and exceptional service, this award-winning airport offers a seamless travel experience from start to finish. The airport provides an array of lounges and amenities that are specifically tailored to business travelers, including meeting rooms, business centers, and private resting areas. Also, the Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge at The Pier is located there. This lounge is well-known for its luxurious facilities and exceptional hospitality. From the stunning design to the personalized service, the Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge offers everything that discerning business travelers could want or need.
- The Shun Tak Heliport is the perfect choice for those who are looking for a more intimate airport experience. This airport offers exclusive helicopter services that cater to the needs of business travelers who are often in a rush. The airport is situated on Hong Kong Island, and it provides stunning views of the city skyline.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Hong Kong?
The ideal time to travel to Hong Kong largely depends on personal preferences and the kind of experience you want. Here are some factors to think about and advice to assist you in selecting the ideal month to visit Hong Kong:
Weather: Hong Kong has a subtropical climate with four distinct seasons. The winter months (December–February) are cool and dry, while the summer months (June–August) are hot and muggy with sporadic typhoons. The pleasant seasons of spring (March to May) and fall (September to November) feature mild temperatures and low humidity.
Festivals and events: Hong Kong is renowned for its exciting festivals and events, which are a wonderful way to get a taste of the local way of life. Chinese New Year (January or February), the Hong Kong Arts Festival (February–March), and the Hong Kong Dragon Boat Festival are some of the most well-known celebrations (June).
Crowds: Since Hong Kong is a popular tourist destination, the crowds can be overwhelming at times. In order to avoid paying more during the busiest travel months (June through August and December through February), plan ahead and make a reservation with us.
Flying Time from United States to Hong Kong
Flying from the United States to Hong Kong can take anywhere from around 14 to 20 hours depending on the route and layovers.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to Hong Kong: approximately 16-17 hours (with a layover in Tokyo)
- Los Angeles to Hong Kong: about 16-17 hours (with a layover in Beijing or Taipei)
- San Francisco to Hong Kong: about 15-16 hours (with a layover in Seoul or Taipei)
- Dallas to Hong Kong: about 17-18 hours (with a layover in Tokyo or Seoul)
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a popular destination for both business and leisure travelers, and there are several airlines that offer top-notch business class service to the city. Some of the best options include:
- Cathay Pacific
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Singapore Airlines
These top airlines, which provide unmatched comfort, service, and amenities, are your best option. Excellent business class cabins with lie-flat seats, in-seat entertainment systems, and top-notch food are available from all airlines.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Booking a business class ticket can be difficult, and that’s why Arangrant offers personalized service to assist you every step of the way. Our team of experienced travel agents are ready to assist you in finding the best deals on business class tickets to Hong Kong from the United States. You can take advantage of special deals and discounts that are available only through our travel agents. We’ll help you find the perfect itinerary that fits your schedule and budget, and ensure that your travel experience is seamless from start to finish. Don’t hesitate to contact our travel agents today to book your business class ticket to Hong Kong with Arangrant.