Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Beijing from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Beijing
It can be exciting and difficult to travel to Beijing for business. Here are simple advice to help make a trip as easy as possible:
- Bring a VPN: The Great Firewall of China can make it difficult to access certain websites, including social media and Google services. Bring a virtual private network (VPN) with you to access blocked websites to make sure you stay connected.
- Learn basic Mandarin: While English is widely spoken in tourist areas and hotels, learning the fundamentals of Mandarin can be helpful in business meetings and negotiations.
- Bring a business card: In China, exchanging business cards is an important tradition. Be sure to bring plenty of cards with both English and Chinese translations of your job title and company.
- Use reputable transportation: Due to Beijing’s heavy traffic, it’s crucial to do so in order to avoid being taken advantage of or getting lost. Reputable taxi companies should always be used, or you can use Didi or other ride-sharing apps.
Best Places to Visit in Beijing
Here are the top 5 places you should definitely add to your itinerary:
- The Great Wall of China: One of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Great Wall of China is definitely worth the trip. Hike along the wall and take in the stunning views of the surrounding landscapes.
- The Forbidden City: Situated in the heart of Beijing, the Forbidden City is a magnificent royal palace that served as the home of 24 emperors throughout Chinese history. With over 9,000 rooms and numerous historical artifacts, the Forbidden City offers visitors an unparalleled glimpse into China’s rich royal heritage.
- The Summer Palace: Built by the Qing dynasty, the Summer Palace is a peaceful escape in the midst of the bustling city. Visitors can stroll through the stunning gardens, take a boat ride on the picturesque lake, and explore the various palaces and temples.
- Temple of Heaven: Considered a masterpiece of Chinese civil engineering, the Temple of Heaven is a religious complex that served as the site of numerous imperial ceremonies. Visitors can admire the intricate architecture and learn about the rich cultural significance of the site.
- Tiananmen Square: As one of the largest public squares in the world, Tiananmen Square is an absolute must-visit when in Beijing. Surrounded by iconic landmarks such as the Gate of Heavenly Peace and the National Museum of China, this vast square is the perfect place to soak up the city’s vibrant energy and rich history.
Best Airports in Beijing
There are plenty of excellent airports in Beijing that cater specifically to business class travelers. Here are some of the best:
Beijing Capital International Airport – Terminal 3 This airport features a dedicated business class lounge with fantastic amenities such as an open kitchen, complimentary snacks and drinks, and shower facilities. You’ll also find plenty of high-end shops and restaurants throughout the terminal.
Beijing Daxing International Airport – This airport is renowned for its stunning architectural design, which includes a sleek, modern design and plenty of natural light. The business class lounge here is also top-notch, featuring a variety of amenities such as comfortable seating, refreshments, and private workstations.
Beijing Tianjin Binhai International Airport – Located just outside of Beijing, this airport is a great option for those who want to avoid the crowds and traffic of the city center. The business class lounge here is particularly impressive, with an expansive seating area and plenty of amenities such as Wi-Fi, a business center, and private meeting rooms.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Beijing?
Beijing is a vibrant and exciting destination that provides visitors with a rich cultural experience. The ideal time to visit Beijing, however, will depend on your preferences and interests. Here are some factors to consider when planning to visit Beijing:
- Weather: April through May and September through October are the best seasons to visit Beijing weather-wise because of the mild and pleasant temperatures that are ideal for outdoor activities. Winters can be cold and dry with temperatures below freezing, while summers can be hot and humid.
- Crowds: If you prefer to avoid crowds, it is best to stay away from the peak season, which runs from June to August and is when the most tourists are present. The city’s top attractions are generally less crowded in the spring and fall, making navigation simpler.
- Festivals: The Chinese New Year, which occurs in January or February, or the Mid-Autumn Festival, which occurs in September or October, are the best times to visit Beijing to experience its cultural events and festivals.
- Sightseeing: Because the cherry blossoms are in full bloom and the weather is mild, April is the best month for sightseeing in Beijing. It’s best to avoid the summer months if you want to visit the Great Wall, as the heat can make the hike more difficult.
Flying Time from United States to Beijing
Flying from the United States to Beijing is a long journey, with most flights taking over 12 hours. Depending on your departure city, you may have several itinerary options to choose from.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York City to Beijing: approximately 14 hours and 30 minutes
- Los Angeles to Beijing: about 12 hours and 30 minutes
- San Francisco to Beijing: about 16 hours (with a layover in Tokyo)
- Washington to Beijing: about 16-17 hours (with a layover in Munich)
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Beijing
When it comes to the best business class airlines to fly to Beijing, several top contenders come to mind:
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Hainan Airlines
- China Southern Airlines
There are a lot of fantastic airlines that provide business class travel to Beijing. When you choose one of these airlines, you can be sure to have a luxurious and comfortable trip thanks to the roomy seats, delectable meals, and first-rate amenities.
Contact Our Travel Agents
You can contact one of our travel agents if you need help booking Business Class flights from the US to Beijing. We provide inexpensive, discounted Business Class airfare, and our travel specialists are skilled at offering special travel arrangements catered to your individual requirements. Our agents will put forth great effort to make your trip unforgettable, whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure. Get in touch with us right away to find out more and to reserve your Business Class seat on Arangrant to Beijing!