Top Travel Deals
It’s never too late to book this trip. Get the best flight prices on all international flights!
Find a Business Class Ticket to Santiago from US
Helpful Advice for Traveling to Santiago
- Plan your trip ahead of time: Santiago is a bustling city with a lot to see and do, so be sure to research the top attractions and plan out your itinerary in advance. This will help you maximize your time and avoid missing out on any must-see sights.
- Pack for the climate: Santiago is located in a Mediterranean climate zone, so be sure to pack accordingly for the weather. During the summer months, temperatures can soar, so lightweight, breathable clothing is a must. But even in the cooler months, the weather can be quite pleasant, so it’s always a good idea to bring layers.
- Learn a bit of Spanish: While many people in Santiago do speak English, it’s always helpful to know a few basic phrases in Spanish. This will make it easier to navigate the city, order food, and communicate with locals.
- Explore the local cuisine: Santiago is known for its delicious food, so be sure to try some of the local dishes while you’re there. From empanadas to churrascos, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Best Places to Visit in Santiago
- Cerro San Cristobal: This stunning hilltop park offers breathtaking panoramic views of the city skyline and is a great place to take in a sunset or a quiet hike. You can hike or bike up the hill or take a cable car for a bird’s eye view.
- La Chascona: The former home of famous poet Pablo Neruda, this house now serves as a museum filled with intriguing mementos of the poet’s life and works.
- Plaza de Armas: The heart of the city’s historic center, this beautiful and bustling square is surrounded by historic architecture and landmarks such as the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Central Post Office, and the National Historical Museum.
- Barrio Bellavista: This lively bohemian neighborhood is home to a colorful collection of street art, trendy cafes, and a buzzing nightlife scene. It’s also the site of La Chascona, which sits at the top of a hill overlooking the city.
- Santiago Mercado Central: This bustling market is the perfect place to sample some of the freshest seafood that Chile has to offer, from king crab to seafood empanadas. The market is also a great place to buy souvenirs and traditional Chilean handicrafts.
Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport
Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport, located just 15 minutes from the city center. This airport is considered one of the best in South America, thanks to its modern facilities and high level of service. Business Class passengers can enjoy fast-track security and immigration, exclusive lounges, and dedicated check-in counters.
This airport is especially popular among high-end travelers due to its luxurious lounges, spa services, and personalized concierge services. The airport also boasts direct access to the city’s major business districts, making it a convenient choice for those on corporate trips.
Finally,This airport offers a range of amenities for Business Class passengers, including executive lounges, private meeting rooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi. It also features excellent dining options and duty-free shopping, making it an ideal choice for those looking to indulge in some retail therapy before their flight.
What Is the Best Time to Visit Santiago?
Santiago is a beautiful city with mild temperatures year-round. However, the best time to visit is September through November and March through May. During these months, the city is less crowded, and the weather is mild, with fewer rain chances. Visitors can enjoy the parks, museums, and outdoor cafes without the sweltering heat or chilly winds. Santiago is a city full of life, culture, and history. You can experience it all in comfort and luxury with the right timing with a business class ticket from Arangrant.
Flying Time from United States to Santiago
The total flying time can vary depending on the itinerary and airline you select.
Here are some estimated flying times from major cities in the US:
- New York to Santiago: approximately 10-11 hours
- Miami to Santiago: approximately 8-9 hours
- Los Angeles to Santiago: approximately 11-12 hours
- Dallas to Santiago: approximately 9-10 hours
It’s important to note that these are just estimated flying times and can vary based on factors such as the airline, the route taken, and any layovers or connections. It’s always a good idea to check with your airline for the most accurate information regarding your specific flight itinerary.
Best Business Class Airlines to Fly to Santiago
- Cathay Pacific
- LATAM Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airline
- Copa Airlines
Enjoy the finest dining, entertainment, and amenities, along with lie-flat seats and unparalleled service, ensuring a smooth and comfortable journey to your destination. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, Arangrant offers the ultimate travel experience.
Contact Our Travel Agents
Experience flying in Business Class to Santiago, Chile, with Arangrant. Our knowledgeable travel agents are available to assist you with finding the perfect itinerary and securing discounted Business Class tickets for your trip to Santiago. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our dedicated team will work with you to ensure a seamless and stress-free travel experience. Enjoy personalized service, premium amenities, and the ultimate comfort and relaxation when you book with us. Contact our travel agents today to start planning your trip to Santiago in style.